Dont mess with AARP members... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dont mess with AARP members...

luisbet1032
08-04-2012, 17:36
Last week was grandpa and this week grandma. AARP are taking back America.:rofl:
http://youtu.be/ZjXJBpV9YRI this week
http://youtu.be/yQo4bzxir2o last week

cowboy1964
08-04-2012, 17:53
I hope they scoop up this "crew" quickly.

blackjack
08-04-2012, 19:29
As one of the leading anti-gun organizations around, I suspect the AARP probably takes a dim view of the citizen actions in the videos.

M24C
08-04-2012, 19:43
As one of the leading anti-gun organizations around, I suspect the AARP probably takes a dim view of the citizen actions in the videos.

+1

AARP is very liberal.

Gunnut 45/454
08-04-2012, 20:29
Yea ARRP -I doupt it! I'm real surprized they didn't charge the old woman- seeing it's in Komifornia! Looks like granny needs to hit the range 5 targets and didn't hit any of them.
I mean really granny you had them all bunched up at the kill zone -should have emptied the gun then!:faint:

Caver 60
08-04-2012, 21:30
+1

AARP is very liberal.

Ditto. Wouldn't join them if my life depended on it.

Ajon412
08-04-2012, 22:24
+1

AARP is very liberal.

That's why they should join AMAC...

ZO6Vettever
08-05-2012, 10:46
I'm 65, need a cane to get around. Can't run, can't fight. So, my cane is a converted maple Louisville Slugger. If some asshat sees the Slugger and still comes to jack me I think I have reason to fear for my life. I'll take a swat at em' then pull the G30 and double tap his center mass. We're old and fragle and a beat down could easily kill some of us. I have taken crap all my life without shooting anybody. I'm not a violent man but I'm not going down easy to some SOB who jacks old folks for a living. When I'm in Walmart parking lot I feel like a "thug magnet". I know for sure I not alone in my feelings on this.

Snidely Whiplash
08-05-2012, 10:55
AARP is very liberal.

I avoid AARP like the plague.

robhic
08-05-2012, 16:22
I'm 65 ... When I'm in Walmart parking lot I feel like a "thug magnet". I know for sure I not alone in my feelings on this.

I don't (or won't) go at night, but I hear what you're saying! When you are the last animal in the herd, it's not an enviable spot to be in.

Paul53
08-05-2012, 22:34
Didn't know AARP is anti gun. Anyway I'm a member of AARP and the NRA.

I don't care what anybody says, being a geezer boomer isn't for sissies!

Added: I'll be dipped! AARP IS anti gun. Now I'm a member of 2 groups whose views I consider too extreme, AARP and NRA.

ScottieG59
08-08-2012, 22:49
Strange thing, I joined AARP for discounts and they are a pinko commie organization? I am also an NRA member, but I get overloaded with all the fear talk.

I get what I can from the few organizations I join. It usually is not much.

The political extremes have always looked a little nuts to me. Often, it is just a power play and/or a ploy for money.

So, as I get older, I will not have my social security, my right to self determination, the respect of the younger generations, etc. At least my military veteran status will get me a place at the end, where I can be among comrades.

janice6
08-08-2012, 22:51
Remember, for old people, death is only a few steps away anyhow. How is that a threat?

Clay1
08-09-2012, 06:47
I'm surprised that no one commented on the second video of the older man. He showed some technique with the Groucho walk and the one handed shooting but he pursued and was shooting at people that were no longer a threat. He very well could be charged.

I hope that he can articulate that the subjects were still a threat or still pointing their weapons at him as they left. Sunday morning quarterbacking is much different than being there and it is awfully difficult to put the Genie back in the bottle once he is released. I hope things turn out well for him.

Sendarr
08-09-2012, 10:02
Armed or not, these thugs usually trip over each other hauling ass when someone shoots back. IMO only those who go in planning to not make it out really put up a fight.

Three-Five-Seven
08-09-2012, 10:59
Now I'm a member of 2 groups whose views I consider too extreme, AARP and NRA.

Amen, brother.