Hey gang, whatta ya' think about my new hat? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hey gang, whatta ya' think about my new hat?

countrygun
08-04-2012, 18:28
The wife just brought it home
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/CountryG/100_0458.jpg

Angry Fist
08-04-2012, 18:29
Looks misspelled.... :supergrin:

lethal tupperwa
08-04-2012, 19:03
dyslexic

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 19:31
Any chance you have a link on where to get another?

countrygun
08-04-2012, 19:38
Any chance you have a link on where to get another?

Nope, a guy at the Fair was selling them.

All the tag says is

"100& Aclylicm ade in China"

But the wife said they had one that said.

"Sclew Lomney"

If that tells you anything????

(Lord, please forgive me and be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea)

IvanVic
08-04-2012, 20:19
I think it's in poor taste, to be honest. There's a difference between protesting, voting, voicing your political opinions, and wearing around a baseball hat that says F the President. My guess is that you'd probably think a liberal wearing this hat with a conservative President's name on the front was in poor taste.

countrygun
08-04-2012, 20:32
I think it's in poor taste, to be honest. There's a difference between protesting, voting, voicing your political opinions, and wearing around a baseball hat that says F the President. My guess is that you'd probably think a liberal wearing this hat with a conservative President's name on the front was in poor taste.

I put up with plenty of it, Since Reagan, on t-shirts, hats ,bumperstickers it was a liberal stock and trade item through both Bush administrations.

Strangely I didn't see Conservatives doing it during the Clinton administration.

I am left with two explanations.

1) Conservatives should just say "what the heck, everyone is saying "the times they are a changing, why can't we be as uncivil in small personal ways?"

or

2) You are right and all the Bush hating bumperstickers and t-shirts that liberals were sporting, were the sign of uncouth liberal behavior and Conservatives are truly better than that.

Looking at the behavior at Tea party protests versus "Occupy" I think people know who is intrinsically more civilized so my hat may be a slightly less than perfect statement but I doubt it can be damaging to people who "get it" and those who don't vote for Obama anyway.

hogship
08-04-2012, 20:54
I think you should wear that hat Countrygun.......I wouldn't buy that for myself, but if my wife bought it for me.......I would.

Recently, I did buy a Betsy Ross 13-star flag to fly from my house, and a little "Don't Tread On Me" sticker for the back window of my car.........other than that, I normally don't wear any slogans on hats or shirts.

ooc

Gunnut 45/454
08-04-2012, 20:59
IvanVic
Spoken like a true Liberal! So can you please show us your post(s) on how it was in bad taste when the Liberals were calling Bush just about everything and then some? We'll be waiting!:upeyes:
Oh I see you've just joined. So what was the DU to boring for you?

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 20:59

I think Barry should be treated at least as well as bush was.

Not a bit better either.

The dems set the tone over the last 12 years.

DOC44
08-04-2012, 21:10
http://dixierepublic.com/wcaBonnieBlue.jpg

My cap.

Doc44