Illegal Alien Kills Baby in DUI Accident, His 5th DUI Arrest [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Alien Kills Baby in DUI Accident, His 5th DUI Arrest

Paul7
08-05-2012, 15:46
http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-alien-charged-with-killing-baby-5th-dui-arrest?cid=rss

Does this make anyone else sick?

janice6
08-05-2012, 15:53
Yes. It does to me too.

Maybe he votes.

JBnTX
08-05-2012, 15:58
Clearly a case for the death penalty.

08-05-2012, 15:58
Drunk driving makes me sick. If you've lived in NM for any length of time you know that a drunk driving is a serious problem - citizens or illegals.

20th DWI arrest for Albuquerque man
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/20th-dwi-arrest-for-albuquerque-man

countrygun
08-05-2012, 16:00
Question here????

If he ever lived in a "sanctuary city" can that city be held responsible?

of course I know the answer, but it is more of a moral question

08-05-2012, 16:08
ABQ used to be a sanctuary city until republican mayor richard berry was elected. I think Santa Fe was a sanctuary city, but I don't remember.

This illegal probably got a valid driver's license thanks to the democrats and bill richardson. Our new gov. Susana Martinez, (note the hispanic surname) wants to repeal it, but the democratic run legislature fights her at every turn. Thanks democrats!

Captain Ron
08-05-2012, 21:31
It makes sick that nobody in the Government even cares. :steamed:

Paul7
08-05-2012, 23:26
Drunk driving makes me sick. If you've lived in NM for any length of time you know that a drunk driving is a serious problem - citizens or illegals.

20th DWI arrest for Albuquerque man
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/20th-dwi-arrest-for-albuquerque-man

Agreed, like CA they need to imprison drunks after the third DUI, and IMHO confiscate the car, sell it and donate the proceeds to a victims fund.

maxsnafu
08-06-2012, 10:13
Since neither party seems real inclined to deal effectively with immigration and what comes with it I suggest we simply get used to this sort of thing.

beforeobamabans
08-06-2012, 13:29
I am very saddened to see this keeps happening. I have been touched twice by this very criminal act allowed by negligent governments. My BIL and friend were killed by a drunk driving illegal as they left his son's wedding reception. The illegal had three prior DUIs but was never deported because ICE did not consider him "dangerous". Then, a few years later, my next door neighbor, a saint of 82 years, was plowed into by another drunk illegal at 2:00 in the afternoon while she was returning from her shift as a volunteer at the local children's hospital. The bastard who killed her ran from the scene being picked up by a second car full of illegals following him who saw the whole thing.

This is one reason I carry. Because if I see this happen again, I will deliver justice on the spot.

ESI Agent
08-06-2012, 14:00
In 1984 I was working as an armed security guard, and observed a vehicle going the wrong way on a one way street, at a high rate of speed,it hit another car making a left and killed two people in the car, four illegals exited the vehicle and ran from the accident, I chased them and was able to subdue the driver. A investigator who was working case advised me the others were already in Mexico.

eracer
08-06-2012, 14:22
What does his being illegal have to do with the fact that he committed a criminal act? Except of course to focus hate on him for being illegal?

I am sickened by the illegal immigrant problem in this country.
I am sickened by the drunk driving problem in the country.

Is there some important statistical causality (or even correlation) here that we all need to be aware of?

itstime
08-06-2012, 14:48
Yes it does sicken me. The people who let him wander our streets with his priors should face charges.

Why does it have to end up like this?

Paul7
08-06-2012, 15:01
What does his being illegal have to do with the fact that he committed a criminal act? Except of course to focus hate on him for being illegal?

I am sickened by the illegal immigrant problem in this country.
I am sickened by the drunk driving problem in the country.

Is there some important statistical causality (or even correlation) here that we all need to be aware of?

That baby would be alive if he had been deported after the first DUI.

walt cowan
08-07-2012, 07:59
ice said it's ok. the kid was white.

teumessian_fox
08-07-2012, 08:34
It makes sick that nobody in the Government even cares. :steamed:

I especially have fond memories of all that Jorge Busho did to exacerbate this problem.

The only good thing that clown did was to forever guarantee his similarly treasonous brother would never, ever, hold the office of president.