"Just shoot yourself!" Delivered to Olympic champion, Corey. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "Just shoot yourself!" Delivered to Olympic champion, Corey.

Skyhook
08-06-2012, 05:22
http://twitchy.com/2012/08/05/anti-hunting-mob-urges-team-usa-shooter-corey-cogdell-to-shoot-herself-advocates-violence-against-family/

Deranged, illiterate, violent folks use the internet, also.:upeyes:

Gun Shark
08-06-2012, 05:35
I do not agree with trophy hunting( I do go hunting and I eat what I kill unless the meat is bad), that said, what they wrote IMHO is ridiculous, rude, sadistic, and immature and it goes to those peoples character.

That's about as tame as I can get.

aircarver
08-06-2012, 06:27
I vote for an FBI investigation, prosecution, imprisonment.

Oh Wait ! .... Holder again ..... :steamed:

QNman
08-06-2012, 08:25
No surprise. Many have always valued animal life over human life. I'm sure there is a mental condition naming this absurd thought process.

I wonder how many of these loons are also "hardcore" vegans? By "hardcore", I mean vegans who decry any human who dares eat any way other than pure herbivore?

Such tolerance and empathy from the "peaceniks" on the far left. :upeyes:

HexHead
08-06-2012, 08:29
As bad as Facebook is, Twitter is probably the worse use of technology in the last decade.

Bren
08-06-2012, 08:34
As bad as Facebook is, Twitter is probably the worse use of technology in the last decade.

Exactly right.

DonGlock26
08-06-2012, 08:41
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the modern progressives.

_

fgutie35
08-06-2012, 08:43
Vegans are plant killers who are also living things of mother earth!
Seriously, these people make a chimp look super smart.
If they love nature so much and want to preserve it, then they should become earth compost at the first chance they get to contribute to the circle of nature's life.:supergrin:

jellis11
i'm not for trophy hunting but I think those comments are not needed.

although in the world we are living in she could kill herself and the people that told her to would be held responsible and put in jail!

Skyhook
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the modern progressives.

_

And some vote... over, and over.

Skyhook
08-06-2012, 08:48
Vegans are plant killers who are also living things of mother earth!
Seriously, these people make a chimp look super smart.
If they love nature so much and want to preserve it, then they should become earth compost at the first chance they get to contribute to the circle of nature's life.:supergrin:

Interesting twist; hummus-to-humus, one might think.

Chuck TX
08-06-2012, 08:54
Bet they all live in cities, which displaced and destroyed massive amounts of natural habitat. They should all be homeless.

:tbo: :rofl: