A-A American kids are disciplined more than-- [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A-A American kids are disciplined more than--

Skyhook
08-06-2012, 06:51
Check this out- http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/27/obama-backs-race-based-school-discipline-policies.

“African Americans lack equal access to highly effective teachers and principals, safe schools, and challenging college-preparatory classes, and they disproportionately experience school discipline,” said the order, titled “White House Initiative On Educational Excellence.”

I know we have a hugely out-of-proportion black population in penitentiaries here in NYS, but I had no idea black kids got singled out for discipline in schools.

What is this country coming to?:dunno:

DOC44
08-06-2012, 07:00
Ones behavior determine the frequency of and severity of disciplinary actions in schools.

Its not racial.... as a student you get what you ask for.

Doc44

Skyhook
08-06-2012, 08:33
Ones behavior determine the frequency of and severity of disciplinary actions in schools.

Doc44

I think you to be correct in that and what you stated is lined up perfectly what my relatives in the education 'business' say. Actually, it has been stated that if anything, AAs are given quite a lot of leeway - - more than one might expect.

aircarver
08-06-2012, 09:46

Doc44
Apperently it's gotta be done by quotas .... :upeyes:

AKRover
08-06-2012, 16:44
It's nice to know racism is alive and well in the White House.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD