Dirty little Dumocrat Liar [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dirty little Dumocrat Liar

Vic777
08-06-2012, 09:41
How stupid do the Dumocrat leaders think that their supporters are?
Doesn't demanding that someone produce his Tax returns, imply that that person did indeed pay his taxes? How could Romney not pay his taxes for ten years? Would a candidate for POTUS deliberately not pay his taxes for ten years? Are Dumocrats really that stupid? They are not called lieberals for nothing.

aircarver
08-06-2012, 09:44
Now there, you're describing a 'black hole' .....

MZBKA
08-06-2012, 11:38
How stupid do the Dumocrat leaders think that their supporters are?
Doesn't demanding that someone produce his Tax returns, imply that that person did indeed pay his taxes? How could Romney not pay his taxes for ten years? Would a candidate for POTUS deliberately not pay his taxes for ten years? Are Dumocrats really that stupid? They are not called lieberals for nothing.

Let's see. You're willing to believe Romney paid his taxes because he said he did and you believed the blue helmets were coming to take our guns on July 27 because you read a conspiracy theorist blog. I wonder if you apply the same standards to all of your 'truths'.

TheExplorer
08-06-2012, 11:51
I think it's always funny when a politician questions another politician's integrity.

Jerry
08-06-2012, 11:56
To answer your first question, how stupid do the Demorsts "think" their supporters are. They don't "think"... They know they are pretty darn STUPID.

alphacat
08-06-2012, 12:00
I think it's always funny when a politician questions another politician's integrity.

:rofl:

DOC44
08-06-2012, 12:36

Yeah, its like the pot calling the kettle black.:tongueout:

Doc44

TheJ
08-06-2012, 12:48
Somebody told my Harry Reid is a pedophile.
The word is out.
So it's up to him to prove he's not.

To answer the OPs questions though, I don't beleive anyone is actually claiming Romey didn't file taxes or that he owes taxes that he refused to pay..., just that he didn't pay any in taxes due to deductions/tax shelters etc. If they can keep that narrative started about Romney in the Republican nomination process, it will feed their charge that Romeny is just a rich guy who doesn't pay "his fair share", etc., etc., blah blah blah

Limedust
08-06-2012, 12:50
To answer your first question, how stupid do the Demorsts "think" their supporters are. They don't "think"... They know they are pretty darn STUPID.

Your motorcycle is ugly.

douggmc
08-06-2012, 13:17
This is probably the 3rd circle jerk thread on the subject. All of which continue to make the same basic accusation of what Reid said. And that false claim is Reid said: he didn't pay his taxes OWED and/or he evaded taxes ... Either of which was in an illegal fashion.

The fact of the matter is Reid said neither. He said (claimed via an anonymous source) he did not pay any taxes. There is difference!

You all (and the right wing spinmeisters) are accusing Reid of saying Romney did something illegal. He did not.

Not paying paying taxes for a given year due to lawfully crafting your finances (via using all the legal tricks in the book) is what his statement said.

If you ... Or Romney's supporters ... choose to read into what he stated as anything other than that, well that is your prerogative. However, don't put words in the man's mouth.

For that matter, No fool would think Romney has done anything illegal. Wouldn't the IRS have caught it??!!

The Romney campaign insistence on screaming foul and claiming to take such extreme offense at a nonexistent accusation of illegal activity is more telling than anything else in this situation ... At least to anybody with a sliver of critical thinking ability. It simply provides more ammunition to the folks that think he is avoiding providing more tax returns because there is something embarrassing about his financial actions.

Vic777
08-06-2012, 13:25
the blue helmets were coming to take our guns on July 27Hey MZBKA, got news for ya, the blue helmets are still conspiring to take our guns! Nice try on the thread hijack. If Romney didn't pay his taxes, the IRS would be all over him.

JFrame
08-06-2012, 13:31
The Romney campaign insistence on screaming foul and claiming to take such extreme offense at a nonexistent accusation of illegal activity is more telling than anything else in this situation ... At least to anybody with a sliver of critical thinking ability.

(I'll add that other left leaning broadcasting exists too (ala MSNBC), but no where as near as virulent as what you get non-stop from right wing media).

There's that sliver of critical thinking ability in action, folks... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TheExplorer
08-06-2012, 13:54
If Romney didn't pay his taxes, the IRS would be all over him.

I agree with this. I truly think it s the ONE thing you cannot get away with in this country. Musicians, celebrities, politicians all have been sent to jail.

DOC44
08-06-2012, 13:59
Pelosi now backing up Harry, "Sombody did tell him." Who, Asselrod?:dunno:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/06/Pelosi-Climbs-Out-on-Reid-s-Shaky-Limb-as-Press-Corps-Pushes-Obama-to-Cut-It-Off

Doc44

countrygun
08-06-2012, 14:12
Pelosi now backing up Harry, "Sombody did tell him." Who, Asselrod?:dunno:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/06/Pelosi-Climbs-Out-on-Reid-s-Shaky-Limb-as-Press-Corps-Pushes-Obama-to-Cut-It-Off

Doc44

The way Pelosi is slipping I'll bet she'll claim Rocket J. Squirrel, got it in a message in a bottle and passed it to Bullwinkle, who told Harry.

They tried to tell her not to take the brown acid.

MZBKA
08-06-2012, 15:35
Hey MZBKA, got news for ya, the blue helmets are still conspiring to take our guns! Nice try on the thread hijack. If Romney didn't pay his taxes, the IRS would be all over him.

Of course they are, but I am sure your tinfoil wallpaper will keep them out.

It's amazing to me that the same people calling for Obama to release his college transcripts are ok with Romney keeping his tax returns sealed.

series1811
08-06-2012, 15:43
Democrats: Just trying like hell to keep the conversation on anything but jobs, the economy, and their record. :supergrin:

aircarver
08-06-2012, 16:39
"It's the economy, stupid !"

Which party said that, again ? .....:supergrin:

Rob1109
08-06-2012, 17:01
The Dems are just on a snipe hunt.....hoping to find something that they can capitalize on.

Someone should check Harry Reid's taxes and all the land deals he is involved with mob-lawyer Jay Brown in both Clark County (Las Vegas) and Mojave County Arizona.

jakebrake
08-06-2012, 17:15
The Dems are just on a snipe hunt.....hoping to find something that they can capitalize on.

Someone should check Harry Reid's taxes and all the land deals he is involved with mob-lawyer Jay Brown in both Clark County (Las Vegas) and Mojave County Arizona.

it is curious how someone that makes 190k a year has a net worth of a little over 10 million....

or is it just me?

Rob1109
08-06-2012, 17:59
it is curious how someone that makes 190k a year has a net worth of a little over 10 million....

or is it just me?

And lives in a 1M apartment!!!!!!

Fracball
08-06-2012, 19:40
And Reid claimed to live on fixed income also.

Sam Spade
08-06-2012, 19:52
"Harry Reid pedophile" gives a whole lot of google hits. Must be true.

Jerry
08-06-2012, 20:08
Your motorcycle is ugly.

I really don't care. I rode an ugly black chopped Harley for 30 + years. At least this one doesn't leak oil and it's FAST. :tongueout:

Vic777
08-07-2012, 09:37
It's amazing to me that the same people calling for Obama to release his college transcripts are ok with Romney keeping his tax returns sealed.If Romney shows his legally filed and audited tax returns we will have proof that he is what he represents. An Honest Man who has broken no laws. We all know this, it's not really that interesting or unusual for a Republican POTUS candidate. In other words, no story, no big deal.

If Obama's school records get out, both from here and the Indonesian Muslim temple, some lieberals, realizing that Obama is nothing but a high grade moron, might change their vote and help save America from destruction.

See the difference? I tried to keep it simple.

Vic777
08-07-2012, 09:45
At least this one doesn't leak oil and it's FAST. :tongueout:
From the, "How to hijack your own thread Dept." ....

I will race you from St John New Brunswick to Los Angeles. I will ride my 1999 HD FLHTCI. I will beat you by at least half a day, more if it rains all the way. (you ride that fast bike)

and I won't go thru one State where Obama held a job! Back on track!

Limedust
08-07-2012, 09:46
I really don't care. I rode an ugly black chopped Harley for 30 + years. At least this one doesn't leak oil and it's FAST. :tongueout:

I was just joking. It's a fine looking bike.

series1811
08-07-2012, 10:08

or is it just me?

It's really curious when you think about how many normal government employees (SES's for instance),not to mention normal working people, who make the same salary as Reid, yet aren't able to have nearly 10 million dollars put away at retirement.

There was a great article years back in some news magazine, showing the homes of Congressman, before and after they were elected to Congress.

Anybody think guys like Reid are parlaying that salary into such a huge amount of wealth because of their savvy investing?

Like the hospital Michelle Obama worked for deciding she needed a raise from $121,910 in 2004 to $316,962 two months after her husband became a Senator. Who do you think was really being paid by that?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2006-09-27/news/0609270216_1_greenville-hospital-system-university-of-chicago-hospitals-michelle-obama

TheJ
08-09-2012, 06:18
Harry Ried has declined to deny that he is a pederast. That must mean that it is true because the word is out..
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/middle-class-guy/2012/aug/6/harry-reid-must-come-clean-if-s-possible/