Pistol whipping with Glock [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pistol whipping with Glock

Spring Hill Glocker
08-06-2012, 15:19
I know this sounds odd but in a situation where pistol whipping someone would be a better or last resort choice then using deadly force with your firearm, how do you do it?
Can it be done with a Glock or is it too light and risk of damage to frame? This is a serious question. After firearm is out of ammo or somehow becomes too damaged to fire how can it be used as a self defense tool. Youtube links, or articles appreciated.

SHG

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Chris Chris
08-06-2012, 15:52
With all due respect; taking a perfectly good handgun and using it as a club makes little sense. If the situation has deteriorated to the point where drawing the firearm is legally justified, then it has reached the point where its designed useage could be appropriate.

Using that handgun as a club is fraught with peril because (1) Smack the guy with it and you may loose your grip on the gun. It now lands on the ground and you & the BG may have to fight for control of a handgun you should not have lost control of, and (2) If you whack 'em in the head, you may find hair and flesh parts coating the gun and impeding it's proper function should it's use then be recquired, or the gun may in some other way be damaged to the extent that it will not function.

Lastly... in a court with Judges & Attorneys & Prosecutors... one of them is going to ask WHY... if the situation was sufficient for you to draw & display your firearm... did you not fire it, and instead just beat someone about the head & shoulders with it. "Pistol whipping" carries an ugly conotation in the legal system. To some,(read that to be DA) it might conotate images of one displaying the handgun in a threatening manner when no need for its use in legal self defense was present, and then commiting an assault with it.

Just a thought... but if the situation deteriorates to the point where your CCW has to be drawn... using it to pistol whip is not wise. Just MHO.

SouthpawG26
08-06-2012, 16:51
A truly excellent and thoughtful second post.

This is why you need a big weaponlight with the biggest possible ultra tactical crenulated strike bezel:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/cervelop2k/6499d71e.jpg

RussP
08-06-2012, 17:00
I agree. Post #2 is good.

Let's keep the comments at that high level, please.

Please pardon the larger font, but some seem to have missed my request.

NMG26
08-06-2012, 17:09

Had to take a peek here.

Carry on!

:cool:

Jagged
08-06-2012, 17:23
How about building off of the OP's 'for instance'

Say you felt that not carrying a spare magazine was your style, and you just dumped your entire magazine in an instinctual reaction (too much time practicing mag dumps at the range perhaps?).

If things go fisticuffs after a judicious application of deadly force, I'm going to try to find something a little more applicable as a bludgeon. Flashlight, wrench, bat, broomhandle, etc.

Ideally it wouldn't come down to that, I would much rather beat feet and avoid the situation.

Patchman
08-06-2012, 17:30
It would all depend on the technique used to do the pistol whipping.

beatcop
08-06-2012, 18:13
The magazine can pop out if used in that manner. Bad idea all the way around.

Keoking
08-06-2012, 18:39
I'm not sure that I would "whip" the pistol, but I would drive the muzzle into some poor bastard's face if I had to. As above, this would only be done as a last resort and not in lieu of shooting.

Jon_R
08-06-2012, 18:41
If I have run out of ammo I will use my handgun as a club and would not care at all about any potential damage. Assuming it is the best club I have. If I survive the event I will happily buy another one. It will be evidence either way and not going home with me.

I can't think of a circumstance I would use it as a club if I have ammo. Striking someone in the head with a tool / hard object is deadly force in most states is my guess so if deadly force is warranted shooting would be more efficient.

Sam Spade
08-06-2012, 18:49
Firearms as impact weapons are not automatically wrong.

Simplest/fastest answer is to muzzle thump the other guy: use the muzzle to jab, treating it as an extention of your fist. There have even been muzzle devices made to allow doing this more efficiently. The weaponlight pictured above is a similar solution.

Swinging the pistol is a generally poor approach, unless you change your grip and hold the gun across your palm like a brick.

As to when...not every pistol is a working firearm. Running dry or having a malfunction and still being in a close fight is no time to holster or reload. And, sometimes lethal force just isn't needed, even though drawing the weapon is wholly justified.

jtull7
08-06-2012, 19:06
I pistol-whip with my Glocks as a last resort. I really like to do my pistol-whipping with my 1911's, as they are heavier and do more damage, especially when swung from my wheelchair.

This is the most stupid thread I have seen on GT in a long time.

I doubt the OP has ever even thought about pistol-whipping anyone, much less doing it. What a wanna-be.

Unistat
08-06-2012, 19:10
I'm not a lawyer, but I would say that using a pistol as a club is no different than as a firearm, legally speaking. If one was arrested for this, one would still likely be charged with Agg. Assault and Felony with a Firearm.

So, I would say that the circumstances that would justify a self-defense pistol-whipping, would also justify a self-defense shooting. I can only see a narrow sliver of circumstance where I would employ my pistol as a club.

What I see as more likely is the pistol whip's cousin, the butt stroke. If I'm armed with a home defense shotgun and the attacker is in too close to bring my muzzle on target, I might be able to strike the bad guy with the stock to gain a little distance, but this is only a fraction more likely than the pistol whip scenario.

Louisville Glocker
08-06-2012, 19:35
My advice is skip the pistol whip thinking and sign up for some martial arts. You have two hands at the end of your arms, elbows, etc. These objects make great weapons. A simple palm strike to the nose is easy to master and quite effective. If you want to get more advanced, there are thousands of other moves as well.

And yes, legally, I think using your hands looks a lot better than pistol whipping someone.

Really, if you think hand to hand combat is possible, you should look into at least learning the basics. Learning how to pistol whip someone wouldn't make my top 200 attack moves.

jdavionic
08-06-2012, 19:51
I can think of very few circumstances where the thought would cross my mind to draw my weapon and revert to pistol whipping instead. Not saying there is no situation. If I somehow needed to do it, I'd rather drive the side of the slide holding the gun from the side like a rock with no finger in the trigger guard and muzzle pointed away from me. Basically beating with a metal rock.

Angry Fist
08-06-2012, 19:54
If you have to draw, you just cap 'em. /thread

jdavionic
08-06-2012, 19:56
If you have to draw, you just cap 'em. /thread

Dang it...what cover is your avatar from again?

concretefuzzynuts
08-06-2012, 20:03
I'm reminded of a certain video posted here on GT that showed a Glock in a pillowcase being wielded as a "whipping" weapon.

:rofl::rofl::tongueout:

Angry Fist
08-06-2012, 20:06
Dang it...what cover is your avatar from again?
Blink 182, Enema of the State. :wavey:

expatman
08-06-2012, 20:08
I am issued a G17 and we are trained to "muzzel thump/muzzel strike" if the situation warrents. I have never seen one break during training. In training we wear the appropriate protective gear of course. I can tell you that if the situation called for it and you used your Glock to muzzel strike someone it can be very effective. I know it rings my bell every time and that is with the propper gear to protect myself.

Southswede
08-06-2012, 20:18
I am issued a G17 and we are trained to "muzzel thump/muzzel strike" if the situation warrents. I have never seen one break during training. In training we wear the appropriate protective gear of course. I can tell you that if the situation called for it and you used your Glock to muzzel strike someone it can be very effective. I know it rings my bell every time and that is with the propper gear to protect myself.

I too have been trained to do this......

NEOH212
08-06-2012, 20:31

This. :perfect10:

Stevekozak
08-06-2012, 20:53
I doubt the OP has ever even thought about pistol-whipping anyone, much less doing it. What a wanna-be.
Obviously he has thought about it, or he would not have started the thread.......:dunno:

Stevekozak
08-06-2012, 20:55
Double post.

jdavionic
08-06-2012, 20:56
Not sure this link will work via phone, but here is a try

Combative Pistol Tactics - YouTube

deadmanglocking
08-06-2012, 20:57
Firearms as impact weapons are not automatically wrong.

Simplest/fastest answer is to muzzle thump the other guy: use the muzzle to jab, treating it as an extention of your fist. There have even been muzzle devices made to allow doing this more efficiently. The weaponlight pictured above is a similar solution.

Swinging the pistol is a generally poor approach, unless you change your grip and hold the gun across your palm like a brick.

As to when...not every pistol is a working firearm. Running dry or having a malfunction and still being in a close fight is no time to holster or reload. And, sometimes lethal force just isn't needed, even though drawing the weapon is wholly justified.

I'll probably get flamed for this but I agree that deadly force is not always warranted if you have to draw. I've been in a situation that resulted in me drawing but not shooting the person(thankfully). I was cornered by a f/)$ed up guy wanting to know where to "get some smoke bro" outside a restaurant I was an executive chef at. First off it was partially my fault for not being situationally aware due to being tired blah blah blah. When I told him " no I can't help you, get the f:/k off my property" he tried taking a drunken swing at me. I was cornered in-between my car door and the car frame so I drew my G17 and slammed the muzzle into his eye socket. Seemed to work well since he screamed and staggered off. Cops picked him up 2 blocks away for PI,poss of paraphernalia, and warrants. So yes, in the right situation I think glocks work just fine for "pistol whipping".

professorpinki
08-06-2012, 21:03
Learning how to pistol whip someone wouldn't make my top 200 attack moves.
Although I tend to agree, I'm reminded of the old adage wherein it speaks of one move being practiced a thousand times versus another practicing one thousand moves once each.

Because it's an immediate field expedient, I'd probably be in line with punching with and then dropping the pistol.

VinnieD
08-06-2012, 21:21
Glock in a sock maybe?

Hour13
08-06-2012, 21:26
For those times when a "whipping" is in order...

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/hour13/1324621945_a_big_giant_pistol_gag.jpg
:supergrin:

In all seriousness, in your proposed scenario(gun is empty or jammed), I'd be more inclined to deliver foot to kneecap, or knee to crotch(call it what you will, it's damned effective). But if BG's face is close, and I have a blunt, heavy object in my hand? Sure, I don't care what it is, I'll hit him with it.

Whalluped a drunk guy with a loaf of french bread once. Ruined my bread, and didn't really do him any real harm, lol. But it created enough of a pause that the situation dissolved. I think he just couldn't believe what had happened, and just didn't know how to come back from that with any dignity.

:rofl:

Spring Hill Glocker
08-06-2012, 21:28
Knew it was going to be a toss up on responses I thank those who took this seriously. Comedic relief was appreciated as well.

SHG

mj9mm
08-06-2012, 21:31
:wow:only after running out of ammo, and running isn't an option:whistling:

Spring Hill Glocker
08-06-2012, 21:35
Not sure this link will work via phone, but here is a try

Combative Pistol Tactics - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VURl2N5OuZM&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Thank you for this.

JuneyBooney
08-07-2012, 02:32
I know this sounds odd but in a situation where pistol whipping someone would be a better or last resort choice then using deadly force with your firearm, how do you do it?
Can it be done with a Glock or is it too light and risk of damage to frame? This is a serious question. After firearm is out of ammo or somehow becomes too damaged to fire how can it be used as a self defense tool. Youtube links, or articles appreciated.

SHG

Man, I would pull my "slapjack" out and beat the guy silly. :rofl:You could use a Glock ..isn't that why they call them "blocks"? :whistling:

Spring Hill Glocker
08-07-2012, 05:13
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/facepalmkitty.gifAlright let's end the thread on this.

WhiskeyUnicorn
08-07-2012, 05:45
If I were to get that nasty sound of "click" after dumping a magazine of ammunition into the surrounding area of the bg only to realized I didn't hit him id probably haul ass into traffic because I shamed my family so bad. If I draw my gun and it doesn't go bang...I'll run away if possible. You commandos can stay and be heroes if you want...I'll live to see another day

Jake Starr
08-07-2012, 06:07
Any authentic Krav Maga course will include the use of a firearm as an impact weapon.

BamaBud
08-07-2012, 07:59
I've told before about my first gun purchase.
I showed it (Colt Trooper, 4" barrel) to a hell-for-leather retired cop. This stumpy fireplug was a motor scout in the 1930s and a member of the infamous Birmingham "Black Cat Squad."

Anyway, he took the Trooper in a normal shooting grip and kept swinging if up and down.
He said "It was OK, but needed to be heavier." I asked why.

He said that if a BG wouldn't obey his commands even when facing a drawn gun, he would just whack him across the collarbone, breaking it. That puts that arm out of commision and they "usually calmed down." If they didn't, he said "Break the other collarbone."
I didn't doubt the effectiveness of his logic.

So, I can see using a Glock this way, but it might not be heavy/sturdy enough.

Sgt127
08-07-2012, 08:45
If you need to strike with a Glock, your best bet is to turn it sideways and hit with the top of the slide, like you are delivering a ridgehand. Least likely to knock the slide off the frame, hitting with the biggest, flattest side of the gun, still affords a decent grip on the gun.

Try it a few times on a heavy bag (with the gun unloaded) Its a pretty solid blow. The front sight will cut stuff, be careful.

We teach this in defensive tactics. Recomended? No. Used often? No. One more tool in the toolbox? Yeah.

jeanderson
08-07-2012, 10:10
...use the muzzle to jab, treating it as an extention of your fist. There have even been muzzle devices made to allow doing this more efficiently.

Isn't that called a bayonet? :horsey:

Patchman
08-07-2012, 10:19
Isn't that called a bayonet? :horsey:

Dang... where's that photo of the Glock with the bayonet?

series1811
08-07-2012, 10:25
The magazine can pop out if used in that manner. Bad idea all the way around.

Yes it can! Don't ask me how I know. :supergrin:

mknpwr
08-07-2012, 10:31
I don't have the video, its posted elsewhere on this forum, but I quote,

I strike with my weapon, strike with my flashlight, strike with my weapon, strike with my flashlight...

Sent from my rotary dial phone

scccdoc
08-07-2012, 10:37
If I have run out of ammo I will use my handgun as a club and would not care at all about any potential damage. Assuming it is the best club I have. If I survive the event I will happily buy another one. It will be evidence either way and not going home with me.

I can't think of a circumstance I would use it as a club if I have ammo. Striking someone in the head with a tool / hard object is deadly force in most states is my guess so if deadly force is warranted shooting would be more efficient.

No "if's, "and's, or "but's" about it. Totally agree with you.

jeanderson
08-07-2012, 10:49
Dang... where's that photo of the Glock with the bayonet?

Found it...
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg614/photobug410/GlockBayonet.jpg

Chris Chris
08-07-2012, 11:28
Found it...

Excellent idea. The perfect choice for appendix carry!

RyanNREMTP
08-07-2012, 14:34
I wonder what MTPD would say about this topic.

Outhouse Hub, the misinformation solution.

beatcop
08-07-2012, 16:26
Less than lethal force- probably not worth the risk of an AD

Arc Angel
08-07-2012, 18:47
:upeyes: Personally, Iím not big on pistol whipping anyone - Ever! If things are, Ďup close and personalí, Iím out of ammo, or the pistol is irrevocably jammed, then I might strike with it; but, before I do that, Iíll be thinking about deflecting the other guyís hands and/or going for the knife on my belt. The biggest problem I see with using your pistol as a club is that you might need to use it again; and if you lose it, or smash it up, then you might no longer have that option available to you. Given a momentís pause even the nastiest of jams is often repairable; but using a polymer frame pistol as a hammer could render it useless.

I once asked Gabe Suarez about using a Glock as a club. I was against it; and I told Gabe that I wouldnít want to do it. Gabe replied that he had previously given somebody a concussion with his Glock, and wouldnít hesitate to do the same thing all over again if the situation were to repeat itself. I thought about this for awhile and concluded that if: (1) Youíre Gabe Suarez, (2) own your own shooting school, and (3) have your own internet website thatís dedicated to guns and violence, then, it might be OK to use your Glock as a club; BUT, for a mere mortal like me, I continue to think that if you canít shoot Ďum then get in real close and start taking out the bad guyís: eyes, ears, fingers, testicles, knees, and insteps; and, if not hand-to-hand, then, there's always that knife youíre carrying on the other side of your belt.

A steel-frame 1911 might be able to be used as an effective expedient club, AND still remain useful as a firearm, I, however, wouldnít be comfortable trying the same thing with a Glock; but, I guess thatís just common sense; and you know what they say about common sense - Right! ;)

By the way, Iím sure everybody caught what happened at 2:05 in the video - Yes?

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9842/droppedhisglock.png

INJoker
08-07-2012, 18:49
I haven't come to Carry Issues in a couple/few months and the first thread I see is a dude with 5 posts asking about pistol-whipping someone with a Glock and being worried about damaging the Glock...

Jesus. H. Christ.

Never thought I'd see the day where I would actually HOPE for questions like, "Isn't carrying with one in the chamber dangerous?" and "I love my Clipdraw!" and "ATF Agent Shoots Self in front of Kids."

God I'm old...

Hour13
08-07-2012, 18:53
I haven't come to Carry Issues in a couple/few months and the first thread I see is a dude with 5 posts asking about pistol-whipping someone with a Glock and being worried about damaging the Glock...

Jesus. H. Christ.

Never thought I'd see the day where I would actually HOPE for questions like, "Isn't carrying with one in the chamber dangerous?" and "I love my Clipdraw!" and "ATF Agent Shoots Self in front of Kids."

God I'm old...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"CC and public bathrooms?" were always good for a laugh.

:whistling:

INJoker
08-07-2012, 18:56
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"CC and public bathrooms?" were always good for a laugh.

:whistling:

Everyone knows you hang it by the trigger guard from the hook on the back of the stall door... :supergrin:

Blankshooter
08-07-2012, 19:02
By the way, Iím sure everybody caught what happened at 2:05 in the video - Yes?

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9842/droppedhisglock.png

It ended?:tongue out:

But I'm pretty sure he said "I zen move his arm out of the way" around the 1:40 mark.:rofl:

Hour13
08-07-2012, 19:13
Everyone knows you hang it by the trigger guard from the hook on the back of the stall door... :supergrin:

:animlol:

Sam Spade
08-07-2012, 19:39
Found it...

Here's the kinder, gentler predecessor:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/deuce9166/glock-upright.jpg

Angry Fist
08-07-2012, 20:18
Here's the kinder, gentler predecessor:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/deuce9166/glock-upright.jpg
Staying in battery never goes out of style.... :rofl:

Spring Hill Glocker
08-07-2012, 23:23
Staying in battery never goes out of style.... :rofl:

what is this?

Angry Fist
08-08-2012, 02:59
what is this?
Jab an unloaded Glock into a willing subject, like you were fighting for your life. It is likely that the slide will move back a little. The gun can be out of battery. Pull the trigger, and the gun (if loaded) can possibly detonate. The rail accessory pic Sam provided can prevent that from happening.

Ask a real pro about Contact Shots. There is more to it.

MeanAction
08-08-2012, 03:35
I wear lots of gold rings so I don't have to get some pukes skin on my Glock.

concretefuzzynuts
08-08-2012, 04:12
I wear lots of gold rings so I don't have to get some pukes skin on my Glock.

That is classic!!!

Awesome.

clancy
08-08-2012, 04:39
I have a coworker who claims to have been pistol whipped by a NYS trooper. As Glocks are standard issue, I have to assume that a Glock was used. From the looks of his face, it was pretty effective.

No one at work feels sorry for him. He needs pistol whipping. Often.

happyguy
08-08-2012, 07:11
Watched a deputy pistol whip a fellow in the courthouse in Abilene one day. Somehow the cylinder latch (this was the old days) was pressed and the deputy's ammo ended up rolling all over the tile floor while he beat the fellow into submission.

It worked though, the guy was a bloody mess and in handcuffs in short order.

I'm not sure how this would relate to Glocks but your question brought the incident back to mind.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

series1811
08-08-2012, 07:57
Watched a deputy pistol whip a fellow in the courthouse in Abilene one day. Somehow the cylinder latch (this was the old days) was pressed and the deputy's ammo ended up rolling all over the tile floor while he beat the fellow into submission.

It worked though, the guy was a bloody mess and in handcuffs in short order.

I'm not sure how this would relate to Glocks but your question brought the incident back to mind.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

With tazers, OC, and improved training, there aren't many justificable scenarios for it these days. But, those of us who pre-date that fancy stuff, do remember a few times .....:supergrin:

seanmac45
08-08-2012, 08:05
I have pistol whipped with both Glocks and revolvers. It sucked cleaning all of the blood out of every nook and cranny in the revolver, cylinders included. If you don't get it all the finish will be ruined. I did manage to bend the trigger guard on a Model 10 in far enough to prevent the trigger from moving. The armorer reamed me out royally for that one.

I pistols whipped with a Glock once, shortly after transitioning. Used the same overhanded blows that were so effective with an all steel gun. Slide flew off frame, mag dropped out and rounds popped out all over the place. Bad guy was a mess, but the experience was totally unsatisfying.

That's yet another reason I carry a 1911 now...................

Arc Angel
08-08-2012, 16:28
I have pistol whipped with both Glocks and revolvers. It sucked cleaning all of the blood out of every nook and cranny in the revolver, cylinders included. If you don't get it all the finish will be ruined. I did manage to bend the trigger guard on a Model 10 in far enough to prevent the trigger from moving. The armorer reamed me out royally for that one.

I pistols whipped with a Glock once, shortly after transitioning. Used the same overhanded blows that were so effective with an all steel gun. Slide flew off frame, mag dropped out and rounds popped out all over the place. Bad guy was a mess, but the experience was totally unsatisfying.

That's yet another reason I carry a 1911 now...................

I love hearing from the, voice-of-experience! It saves so much time, pointless personal opinions, and nonsensical palaver. Thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

AtlantaR6
08-08-2012, 16:32
If I was scared for my life to the point of pistol whipping someone the last thing I would care about is breaking my Glock.

Arc Angel
08-08-2012, 16:40
If I was scared for my life to the point of pistol whipping someone the last thing I would care about is breaking my Glock.

:upeyes: (And, the last thing you would have left to defend yourself with is, also, what's left of your Glock!) ;)

Listen, my friend, in spite of what Gabe Suarez says (or might actually be able to do with HIS Glock) if you're close enough to swing your Glock like a hammer then you're, also, close enough to drive your thumb through the back of someone's eye, or to step to the side and break his knee. There must be, at least, 10,000 guys on this board who, also, carry knives. A knife isn't just for eating your lunch with. Sometimes it's for eating the other guy's lunch with, too! :supergrin:

Chris Chris
08-08-2012, 17:07

If you were "scared for my life" to the extent that you had to turn a gun into a club, you would have been legally authorized to avoid all that and just pull the trigger.

Lethal force is lethal force. Striking someone in the head with a hard impact weapon with multiple edges and projections (which is precisely what your Glock is) is considered the "use of lethal force". If someone advanced close to me with that type of impact weapon and announced his intention to strike me about the head & shoulders with it... JOC would consider that to be "imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury" and would allow a 'reasonable man' to employ lethal force to prevent that attack.

The individual you happen to be pistol whipping might feel the same way. And, depending upon their initial actions, might well be the one who currently enjoys the legal right to use lethal force in self-defense.... might be a bad deal if he happens to be able to take your Glock away from you while you're whuppin' on him.

If lethal force is legally/morally warranted to be applied by you under the circumstances, the most efficient application lethal force is using the gun as it was intended to be used. Whacking someone in the head with it is still lethal force in the eyes of the law.

As one old lawman mentioned to me once "It's a lot easier to explain why you only shot him a few times than it is to explain why you spent all that time crushing his skull with your gun."

concretefuzzynuts
08-08-2012, 17:29

This post disappoints me. Regardless of the subject matter.

concretefuzzynuts
08-08-2012, 17:31
Freedom isn't free. And opinions are the basis of the first amendment.

series1811
08-08-2012, 18:15

Well since I won't be the first one to admit it and I'm pretty sure the statute has run. :)

My problem was I was on the ground with a 6'3" Crip with a warrant on him on top of me in the woods I had chased him into under an interstate after a car chase.

I had my Glock 19 (I had been carrying a S&W model 13 and a Sig P226 before this) already out and in my hand when he took me to the ground with him and I pretty much had to hit him in the head several times with the G19 to get him off of me. In the process, the magazine flew out of it and landed in the grass, so if I had had to shoot him, I would have only had one round left to do it (my extra mag was in my pants pocket).

While I was doing it, he was yelling, "You're killing me," (Crips being notorious liars), but it didn't really look like it was hurting him that bad until I had the cuffs on him and he was in the back seat of a cruiser and it was like all of a sudden he started bleeding from everywhere on his head. :supergrin:

In my experience, Motorola Sabres work better. :supergrin:

seanmac45
08-08-2012, 20:19
Ahhhhhhhhh Sabres!!!!

Now there was a workhorse.

Lots of turbans created by those Motorola beauties.

RussP
08-08-2012, 21:40
Ahhhhhhhhh Sabres!!!!

Now there was a workhorse.

Lots of turbans created by those Motorola beauties.Translation: "The suspect repeatedly banged his head against my handheld Motorola Sabre radio until he required multiple layers of head bandages to contain the bleeding from his self inflicted wounds."