Obama Administration Paves the Way for Sharia Law [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration Paves the Way for Sharia Law

DOC44
08-06-2012, 21:04
Obama Administration Paves the Way for Sharia Law

The most terrifying danger Americans face from a second Barack Obama term isn’t the economy, which is scary enough.

The most harrowing prospect is the Obama Administration’s passivity in the face of attempts to introduce aspects of sharia law into our legal system. Now there is strong and open evidence of the Obama administration collaborating with Islamist activists to ensure the path toward sharia law is accelerated.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/03/Obama-administration-paves-the-way-for-sharia-law

Doc44

G17Jake
08-06-2012, 21:46
You would think that would be a negative with women...

cowboy1964
08-07-2012, 00:33
Where is this so-called "evidence" of collaboration?

JFrame
08-07-2012, 05:27
Not jumping aboard this OP article as any kind of "smoking gun" -- but it is clear that Obama and his ilk (Harold Koh and recently resigned regulatory czar Cass Sunstein) are transnationalists who want to make the U.S. Constitution subordinate to international law.

It is hardly a stretch of reasoning to believe that Obama would also want to pay deference to Islamic law. After all, he made NASA's #1 priority the mission to make Muslims feel better about themselves in regard to their "contributions" to science and technology. :upeyes:

I can easily see Islamists petitioning at every turn for a Sharia implementation of some dispute or another, with the DOJ weighing in on their side. Past patterns of behavior would almost indicate that the inverse is the less likely.

IvanVic
08-07-2012, 05:35
Where is this so-called "evidence" of collaboration?

In politics today, there is a % of people who will believe anything as long as someone has made the claim. I'm starting to see a pattern here with DOC44, which is odd because he started a thread about Harry Reid making false accusations without any concrete evidence, but seems to enjoy doing the same thing himself.

DOC44
08-07-2012, 06:05
In politics today, there is a % of people who will believe anything as long as someone has made the claim. I'm starting to see a pattern here with DOC44, which is odd because he started a thread about Harry Reid making false accusations without any concrete evidence, but seems to enjoy doing the same thing himself.

My purpose of posting articles and some blogs it to bring them foward for discussion here and for others to research the topic and maybe either support it or reject it. Do not blame the messenger and do not personally blame the poster for the content of the article that you don't agree with. I made no comment in the OP, only the title, quote and link.

If I post stuff you don't like or is upsetting to you put me on your ignore list. You will be happier and so will I.

and I do think Harry Reid is a liar.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/THE-NEWS-ACCORDING-TO-HARRY.jpg

Doc44

coastal4974
08-07-2012, 07:12
If they didn’t put a D after their name, the Dems wouldn’t know who to vote for.

automatic slim
08-07-2012, 07:22
If a Muslim is in orbit around the Earth, how would they pray 5 times a day? How would they do it in zero gravity? Does TSA work the space shuttle too?

So many questions......

walt cowan
08-07-2012, 07:50
so the prez is all for the cutting off of thieves hands? but how will the fed and bankers count their money?

JBnTX
08-07-2012, 08:37
"The most harrowing prospect is the Obama Administration’s passivity in the face of attempts to introduce aspects of sharia law into our legal system. Now there is strong and open evidence of the Obama administration collaborating with Islamist activists to ensure the path toward sharia law is accelerated."

Whether you like it or not, major elements of Sharia Law are coming to this country.

...and coming soon.

coastal4974
08-07-2012, 09:24
Last week, Assistant Attorney General of the Obama’s Department of Justice Thomas Perez Civil Rights Division, was asked by a member of the House Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on the Constitution: "Will you tell us here today that this Administration's Department of Justice will never entertain or advance a proposal that criminalizes speech against any religion?"

Perez refused to answer four times. Maybe it had something to do with the meeting he had last October at George Washington University with an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding trial, as well as functioning as a Muslim Brotherhood Front.

The meeting was to lobby Obama’s DOJ for:

Cutbacks in U.S. anti-terror training

Limits on the power of terrorism investigators

Changes in agent training manuals

A legal declaration that criticism of Islam in the United States should be considered racial discrimination

So I guess you can say “the word is out“.