Beckley Weather [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Beckley Weather

DannyR
08-07-2012, 06:17
It looks like Saturday will be a good day for shooting:

"Saturday
Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 72F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%."

I hope to be there by 2pm.

Mrs Glockrunner
08-07-2012, 06:35
Looks that way to me, as well. Hope both days are good for everyone.

kyglockshooter 2.0
08-07-2012, 11:50
Sweet my Dad and I are going to drive there saturday spend a night in a hotel and then shoot sunday. Hopefully this time will go smoother than the last match i shot, cant wait to see everyone there.

mike g35
08-07-2012, 12:09
Glad to hear the weather is going to be nice. I'll be shooting Saturday. To tell ya the truth I'm surprised, typically the weather stinks when I have the day off. Can't wait to see everyone, hope everybody has a great time and shoots well. Good luck everybody!!!

dj1986
08-07-2012, 15:53
We have two groups going to beckley this year. I talked my wife and a friend into making the trip with me on Sunday. Hopefully without the stress of working the match, my scores will improve a little. I am so stoked to get my wife into shooting GSSF matches. I even bought ammo the other day without a comment from the peanut gallery. :rock:

youngann
08-08-2012, 06:29
Count me in as another who is glad the weather in Beckley is going to be nice. My husband and I are driving from Pa and will probably be there Friday, shoot Saturday and head home again on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces there and making some new friends.

Abnermal
08-08-2012, 17:51
I am so stoked to get my wife into shooting GSSF matches.

I'd love to get my wife to shoot-period! Good luck and Godspeed Sunday from the "A-team". The crew pulls out of the Mtta Wal -Mart at 0500 Saturday. WATCH OUT FOR THE DEER ON I-64!!

kyglockshooter 2.0
08-08-2012, 22:49
I'd love to get my wife to shoot-period! Good luck and Godspeed Sunday from the "A-team". The crew pulls out of the Mtta Wal -Mart at 0500 Saturday. WATCH OUT FOR THE DEER ON I-64!!

HA you need to warn the deer to watch out for us.