American Exceptionalism....Usain Bolt knows it ! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : American Exceptionalism....Usain Bolt knows it !

PocketProtector
08-07-2012, 09:21
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/class-act-usain-bolt-drops-everything-to-honor-u-s-national-anthem/

JBnTX
08-07-2012, 09:50
"Instead of continuing along and talking about, well, whatever he was talking about, Bolt halts the interview, asks the reporter to be respectful of the moment, and stands in silence to honor the U.S. national anthem..."

ALL Americans here at home can learn a lesson from this fine young man about showing respect for the greatest country on Earth.

:patriot:

BuckeyePPC
08-07-2012, 10:39
"Instead of continuing along and talking about, well, whatever he was talking about, Bolt halts the interview, asks the reporter to be respectful of the moment, and stands in silence to honor the U.S. national anthem..."

ALL Americans here at home can learn a lesson from this fine young man about showing respect for the greatest country on Earth.

:patriot:

I saw that and believe he would have done the same no matter whose country's anthem was being played. Just happened to be the US. Still, that was a great thing to do.

TBO
08-07-2012, 11:16
The guy has always exhibited a respectful, classy demeanor.

Chuck TX
08-07-2012, 11:39
I saw that and believe he would have done the same no matter whose country's anthem was being played. Just happened to be the US. Still, that was a great thing to do.

Yup. He seems like a good fellow.

G19G20
08-08-2012, 00:46
Im pretty sure he's going to respect every country's anthem playing during an interview. Good for our guys for winning medals and getting to hear the anthem but let's not get carried away. Bolt is beating Americans H2H in most every race so I doubt he's too in awe of us at the moment.