Obama Super PAC Effectively Accuses Romney of Killing Woman [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Super PAC Effectively Accuses Romney of Killing Woman

DOC44
08-07-2012, 14:48
Obama Super PAC Effectively Accuses Romney of Killing Woman

Now, the kicker that makes this the most offensive ad I have seen in a long time (although not in history, as a 2010 ad compared one GOP candidate to the Taliban). Soptic’s wife died in 2006, five years after he lost his job and health insurance with GST’s closing. When she went in for pneumonia, her cancer was so far evolved that it was untreatable, making health care irrelevent. The argument is basically that “some guy, who once worked for a company managed by the company Romney managed, lost his wife to cancer, so Mitt Romney killed her.” This is ridiculous. President Obama should immediately disown this ad, but I doubt that’s going to happen.

http://jhpolitics.com/2012/08/obama-super-pac-effectively-accuses-romney-of-killing-woman/

Doc44

fx77
08-07-2012, 15:36
From a medical viewpoint she had the Cancer and it was advanced. It closed off a bronchus and that caused the pneumonia. The pneumonia brought the cancer to the attention of her, the family, and the doctors.
Did she smoke? Did that have anything to do with it. Most lung cancer has a 10% or less five year survival rate anyway..How disgusting is this campaign?

Lethaltxn
08-07-2012, 15:40
From a medical viewpoint she had the Cancer and it was advanced. It closed off a bronchus and that caused the pneumonia. The pneumonia brought the cancer to the attention of her, the family, and the doctors.
Did she smoke? Did that have anything to do with it. Most lung cancer has a 10% or less five year survival rate anyway..How disgusting is this campaign?

None of that matters. Romney is a Scrooge McDuck swimming in his bank of pennies and killing women.
Geez! Didn't you see the ad?

/sarcasm

JFrame
08-07-2012, 15:46
Back during the "health care" debates, Obama threw his own dead mother into the discussion, saying how she was denied health coverage because of her pre-existing cancer. Of course, we now know that his mother DID receive coverage, and her issue was actually with disability claims that she had made, which were totally out of the scope of the discussion.

The leftists cannot present an argument without distortion, contortion, and lying through the teeth.

oldman11
08-07-2012, 16:04
Back during the "health care" debates, Obama threw his own dead mother into the discussion, saying how she was denied health coverage because of her pre-existing cancer. Of course, we now know that his mother DID receive coverage, and her issue was actually with disability claims that she had made, which were totally out of the scope of the discussion.

The leftists cannot present an argument without distortion, contortion, and lying through the teeth.

How can a sane man continue to lie outrageously like that? This just shows people what he really is. The problem is he has been lying since college and has been getting away with it, but I think it is now catching up with him.

automatic slim
08-07-2012, 16:08
Romney killed her because Romney hates women. I'm sure he tried to strap her to the roof of his car, but somebody stopped him.....:wow:

callihan_44
08-07-2012, 17:37
Question: how many people has obama killed with his overall policies and 8%+ unemployment?

G22Dude
08-07-2012, 21:36
How can a sane man continue to lie outrageously like that? This just shows people what he really is. The problem is he has been lying since college and has been getting away with it, but I think it is now catching up with him.

How can sane people support and lie on behalf of this man

CitizenOfDreams
08-07-2012, 22:08
He didn't kill her! Somebody else made that happen!

janice6
08-07-2012, 22:14
He didn't kill her! Somebody else made that happen!

Big 'O' just got done saying that you don't do anything yourself, everybody else makes it happen.

How does he reconcile his claims????

He doesn't nobody cares.

glockman66
08-07-2012, 23:20
GEE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, CNN IS ACTUALLY CHECKING FACTS AND EXPOSING THE OBAMA SUPER PAC LIES. :faint::wow::rofl:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/07/cnn-wife-of-steelworker-in-new-obama-super-pac-ad-still-had-job-and-health-insurance-after-he-lost-his/comment-page-1/#comments
CNN: Wife of steelworker in new Obama Super PAC ad still had job and health insurance after he lost his
posted at 9:20 pm on August 7, 2012 by Allahpundit

DOC44
08-08-2012, 05:17
GEE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, CNN IS ACTUALLY CHECKING FACTS AND EXPOSING THE OBAMA SUPER PAC LIES. :faint::wow::rofl:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/07/cnn-wife-of-steelworker-in-new-obama-super-pac-ad-still-had-job-and-health-insurance-after-he-lost-his/comment-page-1/#comments
CNN: Wife of steelworker in new Obama Super PAC ad still had job and health insurance after he lost his
posted at 9:20 pm on August 7, 2012 by Allahpundit

Looks like at least some at CNN are trying to wash off the stinch of the obama organization.... somethings like ugly and skunk spray you can't wash off.

This is an unAmerican campaign, run by and directed at people who do not hold to standards I associate with America..... TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY.

Doc44

series1811
08-08-2012, 05:35
Looks like at least some at CNN are trying to wash off the stinch of the obama organization.... somethings like ugly and skunk spray you can't wash off.

This is an unAmerican campaign, run by and directed at people who do not hold to standards I associate with America..... TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY.

Doc44

It happens. Remember Bernard Goldberg at CBS news, finally having enough of the left wing bias there and trying to bring some journalistic integrity back to the place.

Of course, in the end, they got him to leave over it.

czsmithGT
08-08-2012, 11:37
Obama and his pathetic minions are the lowest form of political scumbags who ever existed. People who vote for a second Obama term are either brain damaged or morally bankrupt.

Skyhook
08-08-2012, 13:52
How can sane people support and lie on behalf of this man

Obama's empire is one built 100% upon lies and occupied 100% by liars... professional, dedicated liars.

It's the Chicago way.

Time for truth, folks.

Ian Moone
08-09-2012, 07:22

Doc44

I happened to catch a few minutes of AC360 while at the gym last night. Even Anderson Cooper was incredulous and dumb-founded as one of the mindless Obama minion tried to explain that the ad in no way blamed Romney for this woman death ...it was just telling the story of a poor unfortunate soul whose life was changed by Romney's actions.

The guy could only stutter and stammer when Anderson asked him "Then why even mention her death at all in a anti-Romney ad if you were not trying to make that connection?"

Just another distraction away from the ecnomy. But even those of below average intelligence can spot the fail in this ad. Totally digusting.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/08/obama-super-pac-defends-controversial-ad/

DOC44
08-09-2012, 21:21
Obama backers won’t pull ‘disgusting’ TV ad

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/9/obama-backers-wont-pull-disgusting-tv-ad/

Doc44

JFrame
08-10-2012, 05:39
Considering that Obama's campaign manager, Stephanie Cutter, may very well be involved in a violation of federal campaign law, I thought it incumbent upon us to keep these relevant "ad" threads going... :supergrin:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/08/09/stephanie_cutter_lied_about_when_she_heard_the_story_of_how_soptic_s_wife_died

GAFinch
08-10-2012, 07:31

It's easy when you have no divine judgement to fear. He had no church upbringing to teach him morality. His parents and grandparents were Godless, ends justify the means communists.