Cops: 7 Shot in Three Boroughs Overnight [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cops: 7 Shot in Three Boroughs Overnight

DOC44
08-08-2012, 06:38
Cops: 7 Shot in Three Boroughs Overnight (in New York City)

The overnight shootings are the latest in a string of violent incidents that have plagued the five boroughs this summer. Shootings on playgrounds and basketball courts have prompted outcry and fear within communities.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Shooting-New-York-Bronx-Brooklyn-Manhattan-Gunfire-Violence-165399286.html

How is that strict gun control stuff in NYC working out for you Mikie?

Doc44

JFrame
08-08-2012, 06:42
I guess the mid-Atlantic states will have to brace for another round of Bloomberg's deputized "straw buyers" out to prove that they're the cause of NYC's violence... :upeyes:

youngdocglock
08-08-2012, 06:48
Heres an idea. Lets make being a gang banger an arrestable offense. If your seen associating with a gang.....instant jail.....that shoukd clear this up

Little Joe
08-08-2012, 10:00
Heres an idea. Lets make being a gang banger an arrestable offense. If your seen associating with a gang.....instant jail.....that shoukd clear this up

There's no space for them.

countrygun
08-08-2012, 10:21

But, but, you don't UNDERSTAND, it isn't the gangs, it's the guns.(sarcasm)

Maybe they should outlaw playgrounds and basketball courts.

:whistling:

youngdocglock
08-08-2012, 10:28
There's no space for them.

Heres another idea. Stop arresting people for having pot.......yes i see its illegal...but medically its more harmless than booze or cigarettes. and 87% of people arrested in this country are on pot related charges...stop arresting them. Make room for gang bangers, rapists and murderers :-)

I dont smoke pot but its a good idea lol

coastal4974
08-08-2012, 12:26

No, no, no...

Just put up larger "NO GUNS ALLOWED" signs. It's obvious that they were just over looked.