Check out this Acorn Whistleblower..... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Check out this Acorn Whistleblower.....

automatic slim
08-08-2012, 07:03
Kinda blows it wide open, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/3CmkbShVqNA?feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/embed/gy6odnqyLeU?feature=player_embedded

coastal4974
08-08-2012, 07:30
The little Nazi canít win re-election without force and fraud.

series1811
08-08-2012, 08:25
I'm afraid we are looking at the next, "Joe the Plumber".

The left will have to destroy this woman. I hope she's ready for it.

JFrame
08-08-2012, 08:33
Man -- that was an amazing 18 minutes of insights from an insider. It touched on a lot of key stuff -- from the corruption of Obama, his administration, and ACORN; to the insular indoctrination of leftists; to the complicity of the MSM, as represented by the Gray Whore; to the reason there are RINOs in the GOP (evidently, a lot of them are nothing more than Democrat moles -- hello, Bloomberg?).

Kudos to that courageous and honorable woman!

Brucev
08-08-2012, 11:54
If and when this gets picked up and actually gets real critical examination by a reputable reporting service capable of checking/cross-checking the statements, then this report will be credible. Until then, it is no better than a rumor.

janice6
08-08-2012, 12:30
National media will bury this just like all the others.

series1811
08-08-2012, 13:31
If and when this gets picked up and actually gets real critical examination by a reputable reporting service capable of checking/cross-checking the statements, then this report will be credible. Until then, it is no better than a rumor.

I don't know. At least in a criminal investigation, when you have a person who comes in and gives detailed information about a crime, we no longer refer to it as a rumour. Yes, corroboration is necessary (and a credible news organization or other credible group that cares enough to find that corroboration or to determine that it cannot be found).

But, this is way past the rumour stage.

Brucev
08-08-2012, 15:22
I don't know. At least in a criminal investigation, when you have a person who comes in and gives detailed information about a crime, we no longer refer to it as a rumour. Yes, corroboration is necessary (and a credible news organization or other credible group that cares enough to find that corroboration or to determine that it cannot be found).

But, this is way past the rumour stage.

Unfortunately, this is not a criminal investigation. It is what it is, the sort of grist that is the norm of political campaigns. For those who are predisposed to distrust the squatter and his gansta administration, these sort of reports are believable on their face. For those who are incapable of believing anything except what they are told to believe by the demokrats and the msm, this sort of report is just beyond belief.

One of the most significant problems with the current state of what passes for news reporting by the msm, etc., is that it is selective, agenda driven and entirely presented to serve a (almost without exception) left-wing demokrat political perspective.

automatic slim
08-08-2012, 16:03
Unfortunately, this is not a criminal investigation. It is what it is, the sort of grist that is the norm of political campaigns. For those who are predisposed to distrust the squatter and his gansta administration, these sort of reports are believable on their face. For those who are incapable of believing anything except what they are told to believe by the demokrats and the msm, this sort of report is just beyond belief.

One of the most significant problems with the current state of what passes for news reporting by the msm, etc., is that it is selective, agenda driven and entirely presented to serve a (almost without exception) left-wing demokrat political perspective.
I saw a guy fall off a bicycle one time. You probably don't believe me, but I swear, I saw it with my own two eyes!:wow:

JFrame
08-08-2012, 16:11
I saw a guy fall off a bicycle one time. You probably don't believe me, but I swear, I saw it with my own two eyes!:wow:

Hey, man -- I'll vouch for you...I was the guy on the bike!

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/big/Laie_cyclist.gif

concretefuzzynuts
08-08-2012, 16:23
Without reading the post's so far, this is golden. She Has courage most don't have.

Now I will read the posts before me and be disappointed.

automatic slim
08-08-2012, 16:27
Without reading the post's so far, this is golden. She Has courage most don't have.

Now I will read the posts before me and be disappointed.

Hey! I do the best I can!

:supergrin:

automatic slim
08-08-2012, 16:30
Hey, man -- I'll vouch for you...I was the guy on the bike!

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/big/Laie_cyclist.gif

Didn't even make the news! Oh well, there's always next time...:supergrin:

BruceV, if I had the time, or even the desire to, I would look up some references.

concretefuzzynuts
08-08-2012, 17:09
Bruce, you never fail. Er... always fail.

G17Jake
08-08-2012, 19:43
That is an awesome.

She couldn't ignore the truth that was staring her in the face.