FBI: Temple gunman shot himself; still no motive [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FBI: Temple gunman shot himself; still no motive

DOC44
08-08-2012, 15:11
FBI: Temple gunman shot himself; still no motive

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/08/FBI--Temple-gunman-shot-himself--still-no-motive

and I was all impressed with the uncharacteristic shooting skills of the LEO.:upeyes:

Doc44

cowboy1964
08-08-2012, 16:11
Actually the cop DID shoot him, but the gunman finished himself off.

Nutbags don't need motives. They're nuts.

wprebeck
08-08-2012, 16:18
FBI: Temple gunman shot himself; still no motive

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/08/FBI--Temple-gunman-shot-himself--still-no-motive

and I was all impressed with the uncharacteristic shooting skills of the LEO.:upeyes:

Doc44

Why the slam? I suppose you can do better, right?

K720
08-08-2012, 18:39
He was a "white-supremist" POS. Hate was his motive. I understand he was gut shot. I hope it hurt like a ***** before the coward sucked on his barrel.

Cavalry Doc
08-08-2012, 18:41
Darn shame the shooter didn't try a reverse order in his victim selection.

JFrame
08-08-2012, 18:44
Darn shame the shooter didn't try a reverse order in his victim selection.

Yes...That is always the case with these freakin' murder-suicides... :steamed:

DOC44
08-08-2012, 19:34
Why the slam? I suppose you can do better, right?

:dunno: never been on a two way gun range and hope I never am.... and I do not know what happened there. Often you hear of BGs and LEOs exchanging fire and no one is hit. BG down was good but LEO did not neutralize the threat.... he was still able to fire, just glad he fired at his own head instead of firing another round at the officers or bystanders.

Doc44

Cavalry Doc
08-08-2012, 19:40
:dunno: never been on a two way gun range and hope I never am.... and I do not know what happened there. Often you hear of BGs and LEOs exchanging fire and no one is hit. BG down was good but LEO did not neutralize the threat.... he was still able to fire, just glad he fired at his own head instead of firing another round at the officers or bystanders.

Doc44

I wouldn't say that. Shot him up so bad, that he made him suicidal.

Do not belittle the officers contribution to his death. Had the officer not drawn at all, the rampage would have likely continued.

Maybe you should reconsider just a bit?

From what I've heard (:whistling:), on two way gun ranges, the pucker factor is a little high. High enough that you couldn't get a needle up most peoples backside with a jackhammer. Even mediocre performance is admirable under those circumstances. The bad guy came in second in that fight, which is the way you want it in a life or death game.

DOC44
08-08-2012, 19:46
I wouldn't say that. Shot him up so bad, that he made him suicidal.

Do not belittle the officers contribution to his death. Had the officer not drawn at all, the rampage would have likely continued.

Maybe you should reconsider just a bit?

Did not mean for it to come off as a slam.... was surprised he ended up shooting himself... like I said I was not there.

Doc44

Cavalry Doc
08-08-2012, 19:52
Did not mean for it to come off as a slam.... was surprised he ended up shooting himself... like I said I was not there.

Doc44

OK, did not mean to be harsh either.

It's not uncommon for mortally wounded, or recently permanently disabled people to "off themselves".

I am happy that the P.O.S. saved us the cost and hassle of a trial.

I'm not gonna type any of their names, but...

The Ft. Hood shooter, Arizona shooter, and Colorado shooter should have done the same.

Those
http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/aschmidt/kitten11.jpg

TOS straddling the fence.

Breadman03
08-08-2012, 20:02
Now that is toeing the line, Doc. And I couldn't agree more.

Cavalry Doc
08-08-2012, 20:43
Now that is toeing the line, Doc. And I couldn't agree more.

Camel?

TBO
08-08-2012, 21:22
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/TheeBadOne/TBO/chairbornecopylg4.jpg

Breadman03
08-08-2012, 22:09
Camel?

Huh?

I just think that you very creatively communicated your message while keeping it TOS friendly.

kirgi08
08-09-2012, 00:52
tagged.

series1811
08-09-2012, 05:45
I think it was decent of him to shoot himself.

My partner was in a shooting and after he and another agent had shot the piss out of a guy, he did the same thing.

I told him. That's a win for everybody. You get credit for the kill without any guilt for having offed him. :supergrin: