rockabillyrider
08-08-2012, 16:29
No mud hut for her...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Soetoro-Ng

JBnTX
08-08-2012, 16:36
Doesn't he have any American relatives?

It seems his entire family, with the exception of him and his mommy,
was born overseas and are not American citizens.

But, somehow he was born in America?

concretefuzzynuts
08-08-2012, 16:36
Amazing. If Romney or Paul had an undisclosed sister there would be no end to the crap spewed from the left and the left slanted media.

rgregoryb
08-08-2012, 17:44
that's cute..........they called his mother a social anthropologist....:rofl::rofl:

Cavalry Doc
08-08-2012, 18:00
Well, this is interesting. More proof of the death of american journalism.

Ramjet38
08-08-2012, 18:48
They both have the same country of origin birth certificate?

Dexters
08-08-2012, 19:17
No mud hut for her...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Soetoro-Ng

I just heard BO mention her in a speech in Colorado.

Amazing isn't it.

You would have thought that Ophra would have interviewed her the first time around.

If it were a R we would know if she had a drunk driving record and her bra size.

We know nothing about BO.

series1811
08-08-2012, 20:51

Kind of weird, isn't it? But, what isn't weird about Obama and his life and his background, and pretty much everything we do know about him?

You would think if the media was going to sell their credibility to elect a candidate, they would have looked a little harder for the right one.

JFrame
08-08-2012, 20:58
that's cute..........they called his mother a social anthropologist....:rofl::rofl:

The parenthetical "Madonna" is implied...

Jerry
08-08-2012, 21:47

Does seem a bit odd doesn't it. But then when a lie is repeated enough times people believe it even when presented with PROOF to the contrary.

http://youtu.be/jUAOASn7LKI

certifiedfunds
08-08-2012, 21:54
Who the hell is this man?

Jerry
08-08-2012, 23:44
Who the hell is this man?

The Manchurian Candandate.

kirgi08
08-09-2012, 01:08
Agreed.'08.

Flying-Dutchman
08-09-2012, 02:35
She’s legal.

Are any other Obama relatives here legally?

Uncle Omar and Aunt Zetuni are illegal aliens yet Omar has a social security number.

And as for Obama’s Connecticut social security number…..exactly what is the believable explanation for that?

kirgi08
08-09-2012, 02:39
She’s legal.

Are any other Obama relatives here legally?

Uncle Omar and Aunt Zetuni are illegal aliens yet Omar has a social security number.

And as for Obama’s Connecticut social security number…..exactly what is the believable explanation for that?

So does the founder of the feast.'08. :upeyes:

Guss
08-09-2012, 05:15
Amazing. If Romney or Paul had an undisclosed sister there would be no end to the crap spewed from the left and the left slanted media.
Who said she was undisclosed?

series1811
08-09-2012, 05:16
She’s legal.

I think we are going to be waiting a long time for the believable explanation on his social security number.

I am starting to suspect that even a lot of his supporters know there are problems in his background, but also realize you can't change horses in mid-stream, no matter how bad the horse.

Bren
08-09-2012, 05:36
So Ann Dunham seems to have had an unusual method of doing her anthropological research. I didn't know Obama, Sr. was married and had a pregnant wife at home when he got her pregnant.

series1811
08-09-2012, 05:40
So Ann Dunham seems to have had an unusual method of doing her anthropological research. I didn't know Obama, Sr. was married and had a pregnant wife at home when he got her pregnant.

Obama and his family would make a great Jerry Springer episode.

JFrame
08-09-2012, 05:48
I am starting to suspect that even a lot of his supporters know there are problems in his background, but also realize you can't change horses in mid-stream, no matter how bad the horse.

That is my thought also. There are too many holes in Obama's back story for any but the most strident leftists (those in the Cult of Personality, ala Mao, Lenin, and Fidel) to discount. They might choose to simply dismiss it -- but they can't ignore it.

Guss
08-09-2012, 06:11
So while his sister and her ethnic Chinese husband are out working up support with the Asian-American voters, what does Romney have to woo that block? Or is that yet another group, like women, that he has written off?

series1811
08-09-2012, 06:17
That is my thought also. There are too many holes in Obama's back story for any but the most strident leftists (those in the Cult of Personality, ala Mao, Lenin, and Fidel) to discount. They might choose to simply dismiss it -- but they can't ignore it.

That's probably it. They have wanted a leftist in the White House for so long, that they are not going to complain that the one they got in there is not the one they would have chosen in a perfect world (hell, they would have probably put Ayers in there if they thought they could get him elected).

They may not know one single thing about him, except his degree of lean to the left, but that's all they need to know.

JFrame
08-09-2012, 06:33
That's probably it. They have wanted a leftist in the White House for so long, that they are not going to complain that the one they got in there is not the one they would have chosen in a perfect world (hell, they would have probably put Ayers in there if they thought they could get him elected).

They may not know one single thing about him, except his degree of lean to the left, but that's all they need to know.

Y'know -- I'm guessing that the hardest core of the hard core left would have preferred Ayers as president. Ayers probably would have tried to follow through on his stated desire to kill 25 million Americans who don't have the "proper" thoughts...

automatic slim
08-09-2012, 06:39
Obama and his family would make a great Jerry Springer episode.

I'm thinking Maury. We need to find out who the father is....

aircarver
08-09-2012, 06:45
At least she made something of herself ... :supergrin:

JFrame
08-09-2012, 06:48
At least she made something of herself ... :supergrin:

Oh, come now -- she didn't make that... :whistling:

aircarver
08-09-2012, 06:51
:rofl:

HexHead
08-09-2012, 07:12

She was a whore. At least that's what white women having sex with a black man was called in 1960.

Ian Moone
08-09-2012, 07:25
I wonder if she might have a copy of her brother's college transcipts.

whoflungdo
08-09-2012, 07:27

And the "Centrists" here...

certifiedfunds
08-09-2012, 08:31
I wonder if she might have a copy of her brother's college transcipts.

Transcripts? What transcripts?

whoflungdo
08-09-2012, 11:04
Transcripts? What transcripts?

It finally makes sense. He's projecting because he knows he didn't earn anything on his own. From his grades, to his book writing, to his community organizing, to he politics. They were all given to him...