Gay Boyscouts - Good Grief! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gay Boyscouts - Good Grief!

inthefrey
08-08-2012, 21:09
Deleted...

douggmc
08-08-2012, 21:11
I feel sorry for you.

inthefrey
08-08-2012, 21:13
I feel sorry for you.

Did I ask you how you felt?!

BenjiEDF
08-08-2012, 23:13

I would NEVER let my son be led by a homo scout "leader" damn political correctness, I'd draw a line in the sand.

Blast
08-09-2012, 05:08
Progressive liberalism is destroying the traditional values of America.
The proglibs encourage illegal immigration, the influx of Muslims and their Sharia way of life, the push for gay to be regarded as normal and natural... which it is not, they want to take away from the people that earn their way and give to people who are parasites of society.
Plus they want to disarm everybody.

They need to be stopped... by any means necessary.

'nuff said.:wavey:

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 09:01
OH NO!!! NOT GAYS IN THE BOYSCOUTS!!!! AGGGHHHH WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

camelotkid
08-11-2012, 20:18
The proglibs encourage illegal immigration, the influx of Muslims and their Sharia way of life, the push for gay to be regarded as normal and natural... which it is not, they want to take away from the people that earn their way and give to people who are parasites of society.

oh no the world is out to get you and ruin 'Merica. Oh no! now go sit in a corner and clutch your bible :whistling:

Glotin
08-12-2012, 12:49
The ignorance displayed in this thread is a huge part of the problem with the right.

Stop making the rest of us look bad; crawl out from under your rocks.

So Mitt Romney is OK with gay Boy Scouts. Who cares? Is that really the issue you're most concerned with? As long as he isn't saying the Boy Scouts should be forced into hiring gays, which he's not, I don't have a problem with his opinion on the matter. Grow up.

SPIN2010
08-12-2012, 13:02
It is pretty amazing how liberal people are OK with an act, until that same act happens to them or a family member (i.e. their kids at a boy scout camp). It suddenly becomes a crime very quickly ... sadly, a crime that could have been prevented. :faint:

Glotin
08-12-2012, 13:11
It is pretty amazing how liberal people are OK with an act, until that same act happens to them or a family member (i.e. their kids at a boy scout camp). It suddenly becomes a crime very quickly ... sadly, a crime that could have been prevented. :faint:

What the hell are you talking about? Is being gay a crime?

What act are you talking about liberals being ok with?

Do straight people also molest children?

Blast
08-12-2012, 13:25
oh no the world is out to get you and ruin 'Merica. Oh no! now go sit in a corner and clutch your bible :whistling:
Calling it as it is. Unfortunatley the liberal left is far too simple minded to see reality.
I used to be strongly agonstic, and even then I considered gay to be deviant. Though I've reconsidered the possible existance of God, I'm not very religious at all. The Bible simply reinforces what I've already considered to be unnatural and deviant.
I know lots of atheists who also think gay is disgusting. Are you going to tell them to go sit in a corner and clutch a Bible?
The left and it's agenda is doomed to failure.:whistling:

OctoberRust
08-14-2012, 08:31
Calling it as it is. Unfortunatley the liberal left is far too simple minded to see reality.
I used to be strongly agonstic, and even then I considered gay to be deviant. Though I've reconsidered the possible existance of God, I'm not very religious at all. The Bible simply reinforces what I've already considered to be unnatural and deviant.
I know lots of atheists who also think gay is disgusting. Are you going to tell them to go sit in a corner and clutch a Bible?

Or some Atheists like myself stick to conservative libertarian values, such as if your actions do not hold a victim, no harm no foul.

Same logic can be applied to many things, IE - ending alcohol prohibition, ending gun laws, ending drug prohibition, etc. All of these laws were put forward due to fear mongers to begin with.

SPIN2010
08-31-2012, 11:08

:wow: That did not take long.

I think some on GT said there was no problem here. :whistling:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/23/13436585-police-boy-scout-leader-offered-to-perform-sex-acts-on-boys?lite

CanMan
09-02-2012, 14:07
So, I hear that Romney is all for GAY BOYSCOUTS and on the same side as Obama on the issue.:wow:

Q: How do you know when it's bedtime in Boy Scout camp?

A: When the big hand touches the little hand!

NEOH212
09-09-2012, 15:29

Amen!

:iloveyou:

NEOH212
09-09-2012, 15:29
I would NEVER let my son be led by a homo scout "leader" damn political correctness, I'd draw a line in the sand.

:thumbsup::number1:

F350
09-09-2012, 15:33
I have no problem with a gay BOY being a scout, kids at that age really don't have much of an idea about sex.

BUT if you are saying it is OK for a gay to be scout leader..... Can I be a Girl Scout leader????

douggmc
09-09-2012, 16:43
... if you are saying it is OK for a gay to be scout leader..... Can I be a Girl Scout leader????

I don't know .... are you a pedophile?

Foxtrotx1
09-09-2012, 16:56
Yesterday it was blacks, now it's gays. What are you going to discriminate against next?

Brucev
09-10-2012, 09:40
Discrimination on the basis of race is wrong. To refuse to normalize queers or tolerate their aberrant lifestyle is right and good.

Walt_NC
09-10-2012, 19:33
The proglibs encourage illegal immigration, the influx of Muslims and their Sharia way of life, the push for gay to be regarded as normal and natural...

Just so we're clear: sharia is compatible with the acceptance of gays? You should google 'cognitive dissonance'.

AZL
09-15-2012, 12:40
I have no problem with a gay BOY being a scout, kids at that age really don't have much of an idea about sex.

BUT if you are saying it is OK for a gay to be scout leader..... Can I be a Girl Scout leader????

As a matter of fact...you might just be able to. I am a registered girl scout...and I am a 44 year old straight man (retired sworn law enforcement officer). My wife (sworn and full time law enforcement officer) is the the troop leader to my 8 year old daughter's Brownie troop, and I build their parade floats, do the archery instruction, and am a very involved dad. As such, I had to register as a girl scout and pass a background check. There are several dads who are very involved in the troop as well, and we are all registered and passed background checks.

Angry Fist
09-15-2012, 12:58
Jeez....

Zombie Steve
09-15-2012, 17:35

Posting on the internet? Ya did, really...

Goldendog Redux
09-15-2012, 18:15
Surely we don't want them homersexuhls teaching all the nerdy fat kids who join the boy scouts...That could lead to good hygiene and explicit macaroni pictures

tnpatriot
09-15-2012, 20:11
The ignorance displayed in this thread is a huge part of the problem with the right.

Stop making the rest of us look bad; crawl out from under your rocks.

So Mitt Romney is OK with gay Boy Scouts. Who cares? Is that really the issue you're most concerned with? As long as he isn't saying the Boy Scouts should be forced into hiring gays, which he's not, I don't have a problem with his opinion on the matter. Grow up.
Grow up ? So its alright to express our beliefs and opinions , as long as we agree with you. If we don't agree with you then we have a problem. I have a problem, with YOU :steamed:

tnpatriot
09-15-2012, 20:18

I agree. the means necessary are for ALL of us is to stick together on this. christian, American, proud of it and tired of being pushed around

pesticidal
09-15-2012, 20:36
Yesterday it was blacks, now it's gays. What are you going to discriminate against next?

Pedophiles. That upset you?

NMG26
09-15-2012, 20:54
I agree. the means necessary are for ALL of us is to stick together on this. christian, American, proud of it and tired of benig pushed around

Danged old Mormons seem to be all right with homosexuality. Maybe you will feel better about it as time goes on and the Mormon culture spreads a bit.

Christians sticking together?:rofl:

tnpatriot
09-15-2012, 22:01
Danged old Mormons seem to be all right with homosexuality. Maybe you will feel better about it as time goes on and the Mormon culture spreads a bit.

Christians sticking together?:rofl:

.Did I say anything about Mormons or homosexuals in my posts ? Why are you concerned about my feelings ? I hope it is because you care about your fellow man. Then again maybe your are not a very manly guy. Why are you so easily offended . Do you feel weak and insecure ? Do you want someone to control your life for you because you don't have the balls to deal with it. Well... What is it boy? How do you know if I am a Mormon or not.:dunno:

NMG26
09-15-2012, 22:14
Did I say anything about Mormons or homosexuals in my posts ? Why are you concerned about my feelings ? I hope it is because you care about your fellow man. Then again maybe your are not a very manly guy. Why are you so easily offended . Do you feel weak and insecure ? Do you want someone to control your life for you because you don't have the balls to deal with it. Well... What is it boy? How do you know if I am a Mormon or not.:dunno:

Did I say I was offended? I care about you man. I'm a bit of a control freak. Don't care if you are Mormon, Christian, Atheist or JW.

But really. Christians sticking together?:rofl:

http://www.stufffundieslike.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/electionyears.png

Angry Fist
09-15-2012, 22:32
Pedophiles. That upset you?
Where's my Saiga.... :supergrin:

Walt_NC
09-15-2012, 23:14
I agree. the means necessary are for ALL of us is to stick together on this. christian, American, proud of it and tired of being pushed around

Could not agree with you more! White Christian Americans are without a doubt the most disenfranchised and discriminated against group in the United States and always have been. LOL

tnpatriot
09-15-2012, 23:25
Did I say I was offended? I care about you man. I'm a bit of a control freak. Don't care if you are Mormon, Christian, Atheist or JW.

But really. Christians sticking together?:rofl:
http://www.stufffundieslike.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/electionyears.png

thanks for making my point for me. I am tired of Christians being made fun of when any other groups are off limits. I don't know what you believe in , oh yeah" control freaks". What does this picture have to do with anything other than trying to offend me because of my faith ? Now go tell Mommy to change your diaper , you are starting to smell bad.:crying:

tnpatriot
09-15-2012, 23:31
Could not agree with you more! White Christian Americans are without a doubt the most disenfranchised and discriminated against group in the United States and always have been. LOL
Thank you. Well there you go,:rollsmiley: two of us already sticking together. Now the time has come for all our brothers and sisters to join in :milestone:

Walt_NC
09-15-2012, 23:33
....simply stunning.

douggmc
09-15-2012, 23:36
....simply stunning.

Definitely true ... but really now ... you can't quite expect someone with his beliefs to "get it" ... can you?

NMG26
09-15-2012, 23:44
I am tired of Christians being made fun of when any other groups are off limits. I don't know what you believe in , oh yeah" control freaks". What does this picture have to do with anything other than trying to offend me because of my faith ? Now go tell Mommy to change your diaper , you are starting to smell bad.:crying:

Poor Christians:crying:.

It seems to offend you that Romney approves of gay boy scouts. Offensive........right?

Zombie Steve
09-15-2012, 23:56
<--- kicked out of the Webelos.

NMG26
09-15-2012, 23:58

LOL

Do tell.

Angry Fist
09-15-2012, 23:58
Do tell. This'll be good. :supergrin:

MadMonkey
09-16-2012, 00:08
I would NEVER let my son be led by a homo scout "leader"

Is your son in the Scouts? If so, he's probably had several gay leaders by now :dunno:

Foxtrotx1
09-16-2012, 02:32
Wow, seems like many of the conservative Christians on this site are good at playing the victim when it suites them.

Blast
09-16-2012, 04:59
http://www.gifnation.com/albums/funny/scaryguy.gif

Zombie Steve
09-16-2012, 07:52
LOL

Do tell.

There was a lot of things, but the straw that broke the camel's back was this... They set up orange painted milk jugs in the forest and they'd give you a compass and a topo map, and you were supposed to go find the milk jugs. Me and a buddy snuck out at night with some flashlights, found the jugs and moved them all. Got caught coming back in to this lodge we were staying at. I figured they'd at least give us credit for finding them in the dark. :dunno:

That, and we called the toll free number to sign up the lodge for one of those "99 for a penny" record clubs. :embarassed:

tnpatriot
09-16-2012, 08:52
Wow, seems like many of the conservative Christians on this site are good at playing the victim when it suites them.
Who is playing a victim. Victims take abuse . I do not. I see by the amount of posts you have on this forum that maybe you hide in the cyber world. Do you deal with others in the real world the same as you do here ? Thats what thought.... just another forum ninja .:wavey:

Arc Angel
09-16-2012, 09:06
So, I hear that Romney is all for GAY BOYSCOUTS and on the same side as Obama on the issue. :wow:

http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-mitt-romney-agree-gay-boy-scouts-004006433--abc-news-politics.html

I'm sorry but, that's all folks! There's nobody left to vote for and that about does it for Romney. They may as well pull Sandusky out of jail and make him a scout leader!

Good Grief!

I’m sorry; but, apparently, you don't know: Robert Baden-Powell was, himself, strongly suspected of being a homosexual. (Not too different from Jerry Sandusky's, 'Second Mile' boy's club - Huh!) I'm going to point out something else to you, as well: The world, human affairs and ideology, are progressing as the Holy Bible has stated these things must go before this wicked system of things finally ends.

If these squalid human behaviors and sordid political events were not taking place then we would not be getting any closer to the, ‘end of wickedness’ that all true Christians desire, and are waiting for. In this regard creeping homosexuality is not really an incorrigibly bad thing! Viewed from a Christian perspective, more and more sodomy permeating its way throughout human society should be welcomed as yet another proof that the Second Coming of Christ is consistently drawing nearer and nearer.

Before the end of this wicked system of things arrives, iniquity MUST abound. So, take heart and be glad. Today is one step closer to the end of this moral insanity and human degradation! ;)

‘This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, (deliberate liars)(Ed.) false accusers, incontinent, (easily enraged)(Ed.) fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, (self-willed)(Ed.) high-minded, (arrogant)(Ed.) lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: From such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. ..... ’ (II Timothy 3:1-9)

‘Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.’

‘For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: For even their women did change their natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.’

‘And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not wholesome; being filled with all: Unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, and disobedient to parents. Men without understanding, covenant-breakers, (deliberate liars)(Ed.) without natural affection, implacable, (unable to be reasoned with)(Ed.) and unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.’ (Romans 1:24-28)

Stang_Man
09-16-2012, 09:24
Wow, lots of ignorance in this thread.

Just because you are a gay male, does not mean you like little boys.

Just the same as because you are a straight male, does not mean you like little girls.

How hard is it to get wrap your tiny minds around this?

tnpatriot
09-16-2012, 09:25
I’m sorry; but, apparently, you don't know: Robert Baden-Powell was, himself, strongly suspected of being a homosexual. (Not too different from Jerry Sandusky's, 'Second Mile' boy's club - Huh!) I'm going to point out something else to you, as well: The world, human affairs and ideology, are progressing as the Holy Bible has stated these things must go before this wicked system of things finally ends.

If these squalid human behaviors and sordid political events were not taking place then we would not be getting any closer to the, ‘end of wickedness’ that all true Christians desire, and are waiting for. In this regard creeping homosexuality is not really an incorrigibly bad thing! Viewed from a Christian perspective, more and more sodomy permeating its way throughout human society should be welcomed as yet another proof that the Second Coming of Christ is consistently drawing nearer and nearer.

Before the end of this wicked system of things arrives, iniquity MUST abound. So, take heart and be glad. Today is one step closer to the end of this moral insanity and human degradation! ;)

‘This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, (deliberate liars)(Ed.) false accusers, incontinent, (easily enraged)(Ed.) fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, (self-willed)(Ed.) high-minded, (arrogant)(Ed.) lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: From such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. ..... ’ (II Timothy 3:1-9)

‘Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.’

‘For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: For even their women did change their natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.’

‘And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not wholesome; being filled with all: Unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, and disobedient to parents. Men without understanding, covenant-breakers, (deliberate liars)(Ed.) without natural affection, implacable, (unable to be reasoned with)(Ed.) and unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.’ (Romans 1:24-28)
Thank you sir. and another brother steps forth

TheJ
09-16-2012, 09:37
1) Homosexuality ≠ Pedofilia

2) I personally really don't consider any other issues in the campaign more important than the right of self defense.

3) The supreme Court picks made in the next four years as well as the many many lower federal court judge picks are paramount and will effect us for decades or longer.

Anyone who is not voting for Romney, is voting for Obama and against our basic human right of self defense.

Arc Angel
09-16-2012, 09:57
Thank you sir. and another brother steps forth

It's Sunday morning! It's hard to be quiet and let the devils rant on a Sunday morning. ;)

eracer
09-16-2012, 10:05
What does being gay have to do with being a Boy Scout?

Oh yeah, some nebulous pseudo-spititual definition of 'Moral Standards.'

Marine123
09-16-2012, 10:13
I thought all boyscouts were gay to begin with. Rofling everyday im rofling

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

jtull7
09-16-2012, 13:34
The truth is, irrespective of one's opinion of gays, that neither Romney nor Obama has anything to do with it. The Boy Scouts of America is a private organization and can do exactly what it wants.

tnpatriot
09-16-2012, 15:46

Just the same as because you are a straight male, does not mean you like little girls.

So you are saying, a pedophile that prefers little boys is not gay . Really now , If the ignorant shoe fits..... Resorting to name calling means you have no legitimate argument.:tongueout:

Stang_Man
09-16-2012, 16:10
So you are saying, a pedophile that prefers little boys is not gay . Really now , If the ignorant shoe fits..... Resorting to name calling means you have no legitimate argument.:tongueout:

Your lack of argument skills only reinforces my original statement- your first sentence makes absolutely no sense and has absolutely no connection with my post :rofl:

Just because you are a man and like men, does not mean you like little boys. Just the same as if you are a woman and like men, that does not mean you also automatically like little boys. I still do not know what is so hard to understand about these statements? :faint:

Maybe you have something you'd like to get off your chest? They have specialists you can talk to. :dunno:

Stang_Man
09-16-2012, 16:13

Hey, I'll make this VERY simple for you to understand.

According to your posts, you want us to believe that you are a straight male who prefers the company of women.

So, you like women, correct?

If I now apply your sound reasoning- it is a safe bet that you also have a sexual attraction to little girls.

Gross, dude. Just gross.

tnpatriot
09-16-2012, 16:41
Hey, I'll make this VERY simple for you to understand.

According to your posts, you want us to believe that you are a straight male who prefers the company of women.

So, you like women, correct?

If I now apply your sound reasoning- it is a safe bet that you also have a sexual attraction to little girls.

Gross, dude. Just gross.
Do you not understand what a pedophile is ? My point is that being involved with boy scouts would be a very easy way for a gay pedophile to have contact with boys. Why is it so important to you that I agree with you? Poor weak little man . There you go again , are you calling me a pedophile ? Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words will always come back to you. Just my little twist on a childish but very true phrase. Now write a brilliant reply that makes me look foolish and proves your superiority :wavey: In the mean time I will return to the real world

douggmc
09-16-2012, 16:48
My point is that being involved with boy scouts would be a very easy way for a gay pedophile ... Now write a brilliant reply that makes me look foolish ..

Your continuing insistence of associating homosexuality with pedophilia when there is none ... is sufficient enough to make you look foolish.

Stang_Man
09-16-2012, 17:03
Your continuing insistence of associating homosexuality with pedophilia when there is none ... is sufficient enough to make you look foolish.

Thanks Doug, now I don't have to respond to him :wavey:

tnpatriot
09-16-2012, 17:18
Thanks Doug, now I don't have to respond to him :wavey:
You never had to respond to me if you didn't want to. I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I am so glad Doug saved you from it. From now on I promise to be more careful to completely agree with everything you say. Kudos to Doug. Never kick a cow turd on a hot day, you might get poo on your pants leg. It's better to just let it lay. ( Harry Truman )

Phaze5ive
09-23-2012, 01:13
Do you not understand what a pedophile is ? My point is that being involved with boy scouts would be a very easy way for a gay pedophile to have contact with boys.

How I felt after reading that post.
Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube

Zombie Steve
09-23-2012, 01:44
We're just like you!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JyDk-HvXjTU/TljWXNEXDrI/AAAAAAAAATY/e8T9LMAI9z0/s1600/Gay_pride_parade.jpeg

Angry Fist
09-23-2012, 08:54
^ That needs to be a Haters poster, Steve. :rofl:

Stang_Man
09-23-2012, 08:57
You never had to respond to me if you didn't want to. I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I am so glad Doug saved you from it. From now on I promise to be more careful to completely agree with everything you say. Kudos to Doug. Never kick a cow turd on a hot day, you might get poo on your pants leg. It's better to just let it lay. ( Harry Truman )

Keep digging that hole, dude.

:rofl:

NEOH212
09-25-2012, 01:46
I don't even want to ask what they have to do for their merit badges. :whistling:

Foxtrotx1
09-25-2012, 02:47
For a short time after receiving the honor of joining the Circle of Eagles, I questioned whether or not I should remain proud of that award knowing the policies of the current leadership.

I know that there are good people in the organization who do not discriminate. That alone, in the end, made the decision easy.

There are non bigoted people in the organization who make me proud to be an Eagle Scout. The few bad apples who currently run the show will not ruin it for me.

The spirit of scouting is to aid young men on their path to greatness. I do not see how a person loving someone else, no mater their race, creed or gender, interferes with that spirit.

LAWDOGKMS
09-25-2012, 05:37

Maybe not, but I still lean towards gay adult males being much more likely to molest, as they simply have to get their dose of ***** for the day, no matter where they get it. As an example, everywhere there are public bathrooms, whether rest areas or parks, gay males are trolling for indescriminate sex with total strangers..

also, I think gay adult males would be very likely to take the opportunity alone with impressionable and trusting juveniles, to "indoctrinate" young boys into the gay lifestyle. Gays always seem to be attempting to get the mainstream to accept their perverse lifestyle, if not outright promoting it. What better impressionable targets than young boys?

If the sex acts available to gays to perform on one another, and the fact that one of them is so medically risky in so many ways doesn't spell out that being gay is perverse and just not biologically natural, i don't know what else to say.

OctoberRust
09-27-2012, 08:23
Maybe not, but I still lean towards gay adult males being much more likely to molest, as they simply have to get their dose of ***** for the day, no matter where they get it. As an example, everywhere there are public bathrooms, whether rest areas or parks, gay males are trolling for indescriminate sex with total strangers..

Whew! Sounds pretty bad man!

I take it you're against male coaches for female volleyball teams then, right? Like coaching all those 12-14 year old females. Because those hetero-sexual coaches just need to get their "fix" in right? :upeyes:

Gay males trolling for indiscriminate (You misspelled that word BTW) sex!#?!@#!@ OH NOES! Hetero-sexual males NEVER do that right? Us hetero-sexual males are holier than thou huh? I mean I can tell you as a hetero-sexual male I've never went "trolling" for women to bring back to my place (when I was single) and have a "good" time with! :rofl:

Your logic is flawed sir. Going by your logic, we better keep hetero-sexual adult coaches away from younger females, such as 8-14 years of age. Because they'd just need to get their "fix" in... I mean I've seen hetero-sexual males trolling for indiscriminate sex before! I've even done it (granted, the women I went for were 18 or older), but why not lump all these guys into pedophilia too, since we're painting with that broad brush of yours? :upeyes::dunno:

Foxtrotx1
09-27-2012, 10:14
Whew! Sounds pretty bad man!

I take it you're against male coaches for female volleyball teams then, right? Like coaching all those 12-14 year old females. Because those hetero-sexual coaches just need to get their "fix" in right? :upeyes:

Gay males trolling for indiscriminate (You misspelled that word BTW) sex!#?!@#!@ OH NOES! Hetero-sexual males NEVER do that right? Us hetero-sexual males are holier than thou huh? I mean I can tell you as a hetero-sexual male I've never went "trolling" for women to bring back to my place (when I was single) and have a "good" time with! :rofl:

Your logic is flawed sir. Going by your logic, we better keep hetero-sexual adult coaches away from younger females, such as 8-14 years of age. Because they'd just need to get their "fix" in... I mean I've seen hetero-sexual males trolling for indiscriminate sex before! I've even done it (granted, the women I went for were 18 or older), but why not lump all these guys into pedophilia too, since we're painting with that broad brush of yours? :upeyes::dunno:

But God would never let that happen! oh wait.

Blast
09-28-2012, 04:20
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/9/28/khs_d7WLYUi4gqnC4_jFUw2.jpg

tnpatriot
09-28-2012, 07:42
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/9/28/khs_d7WLYUi4gqnC4_jFUw2.jpg
They never give up man, that's because they never win.

Clutch Cargo
09-30-2012, 22:57
I would think most Boyscouts are gay and festive.

Gunhaver
12-02-2012, 03:01

I find it hard to believe you know any atheists if you talk anything like you post here. At best a few may let you occasionally hang with them for their amusement.

How do you figure the left's agenda is doomed to fail? The bible reinforce that for you too? The right keeps moving lefter and still can't be left enough for us. Seems that left is what the people want.

Blast
12-02-2012, 06:32
I find it hard to believe you know any atheists if you talk anything like you post here. At best a few may let you occasionally hang with them for their amusement.

How do you figure the left's agenda is doomed to fail? The bible reinforce that for you too? The right keeps moving lefter and still can't be left enough for us. Seems that left is what the people want.
http://t.qkme.me/3rfcf6.jpg

You can believe it. You have no clue the "worlds" I've explored.

The left is doomed because people will wise up some day and see the lies of the left.

Edited to add: It is very narrow and shallow minded to assume that atheists as a rule have to accept the gay agenda and that only theists are against gays.
I personally don't give a #*^% what gays do behind closed doors. But when they try shove gaydom down the public's throats and try to make it seem all natural and normal... HELL NO is my and many others response.

Glock20 10mm
12-03-2012, 19:06

Do straight people also molest children?

Yes we call them priests.