Obama Complains ******** ***** Doesn't Get Salary As First [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Complains ******** ***** Doesn't Get Salary As First

DOC44
08-09-2012, 07:59
Obama Complains Michelle Doesn't Get Salary As First Lady

At a campaign stop in Colorado on Wednesday, President Barack Obama attempted to win over women voters by complaining about how First Lady Michelle Obama did not receive a salary for her First Lady duties.

I want to make sure that when she's working shes getting paid the same as men, Obama said. I gotta say that First Ladies right now don't [get paid], even though that's a tough job!"

If you click on link be sure to have eye protection on.:cool:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/08/Obama-Complains-Michelle-Doesn-t-Get-Salary-As-First-Lady

Doc44

mj9mm
08-09-2012, 08:27
Whiniest President ever!:crying:how will they ever get through this...

coastal4974
08-09-2012, 08:29
How about the other one, BO?

Lethaltxn
08-09-2012, 08:49
Yeah, I mean, all that highly trained security, access to the best chefs at anytime, clothing allowance, assistants, free vacations on private plane, ect. doesn't cost that much.

She doesn't have to do anything if she thinks she isn't being compensated enough. I'd prefer she do nothing.
Also, what are her feelings on the subject? I guess he just speaks for her, huh?

domesttuner
08-09-2012, 08:56
I always interpreted the First Lady's job as more of a goodwill ambassadorship anyways. Campaigning for things that better the world and/or country for the sake of doing it, not a pay check. No other First Lady ever got paid, why should she be special?

marchboom
08-09-2012, 08:56
Yeah, I mean, all that highly trained security, access to the best chefs at anytime, clothing allowance, assistants, free vacations on private plane, ect. doesn't cost that much.

She doesn't have to do anything if she thinks she isn't being compensated enough. I'd prefer she do nothing.
Also, what are her feelings on the subject? I guess he just speaks for her, huh?

Yeah. I would really like to hear her (can't say her name on this forum) views on this subject.

marchboom
08-09-2012, 08:59
I always interpreted the First Lady's job as more of a goodwill ambassadorship anyways. Campaigning for things that better the world and/or country for the sake of doing it, not a pay check. No other First Lady ever got paid, why should she be special?

Why? Because she is married to THE GREAT BARACK OBAMA!!!! And if you don't think she should get paid, you're racist.

JFrame
08-09-2012, 09:23
After stepping on the toes of married women everywhere, it looks like Obama is now trying to (indirectly) curry their favor.

2-8 Marine
08-09-2012, 09:29
And what about the kids . . . their lot in life must be very stressful. Can't we find something for them to? :whistling:

DonGlock26
08-09-2012, 09:53
She should be busy planning the January move back to Chicago.

_

Glock30Eric
08-09-2012, 11:20
Obama should give the Federal Employees a salary gain with more than 20% first before he could request a check for his wife.

Brucev
08-09-2012, 11:43
The job of the first lady? Well, it's not to cook and clean the house. Now, given that the first lady doesn't have to clean house or cook, etc., reckon what might be her job if she were going to be a working girl? As to pay for that job, she would need to discuss it with whoever she was working for.

aircarver
08-09-2012, 11:48
What ?

We haven't spent enough on her continuous vacations ? ....:steamed:

Skyhook
08-09-2012, 11:53
C'mon, folks, do not blame Barry-- XXXXX told him to say that. Geez, I thought that would have been obvious.

:rofl:

youngdocglock
08-09-2012, 11:53
Wow. Because being catered, having your house cleaned professionaly, having a husband who is RICH AS HELL. .....living in the white house, being driven around in bullet proof limos's .........yeah thats not compensation. Hell i would live in the white house for free with all of that..except the husband, i dont like men.......i would not ***** one bit.

But noooo i have it so much better than her. I have to work, pay rent, pay bills, provide my own security, cook my own food, flush my own toilets, clean my own house, work on my own car, buy my own clothes, change my own lightbulbs. BUT I GET PAID!............wtf is wrong with these people

JFrame
08-09-2012, 11:55
What ?

We haven't spent enough on her continuous vacations ? ....:steamed:

Yeah -- and the free room and board, future speaking engagement honoraria, book deals, and all the other perks that come with being the spouse of a president. But even excluding all that, she has certainly managed to live pretty high on the hog for an "unpaid" worker...

series1811
08-09-2012, 11:56
Well, you see, they had a pretty good system in Chicago, and Obama just doesn't understand why there isn't some way to duplicate this in the White House.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/10089/one-obamas-earmark-requests-was-hospital-employs-michelle-obama

Skyhook
08-09-2012, 11:59
Wow. Because being catered, having your house cleaned professionaly, having a husband who is RICH AS HELL. .....living in the white house, being driven around in bullet proof limos's .........yeah thats not compensation. Hell i would live in the white house for free with all of that..except the husband, i dont like men.......i would not ***** one bit.

But noooo i have it so much better than her. I have to work, pay rent, pay bills, provide my own security, cook my own food, flush my own toilets, clean my own house, work on my own car, buy my own clothes, change my own lightbulbs. BUT I GET PAID!............wtf is wrong with these people

What's wrong with them? Well, let me start the counting of the ways- The entire culture which birthed them is one populated by limitless sponge creatures which are intent on sucking up every freaking thing of value which becomes known to them. They are proficient opportunists.. a kind of sociopath variation of the species unique to our time and place.

Other than that, they be jest lak youse an me.

SPIN2010
08-09-2012, 11:59
Yeah, the kenyan is on the Willy Clinton "Bend lady liberty over" plan ... a star of diversity. :upeyes:

DOC44
08-09-2012, 16:17

_

packing up the silver ware and china.

Doc44

jbailey8
08-09-2012, 16:36
Maybe since they Obama family doesn't make enough money they should apply for welfare. With Obama's stance on welfare they'll surely get approved for it.

Lol

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

madbaumer
08-09-2012, 17:17
Star Wars Royalty payments run out?

aircarver
08-09-2012, 18:08
packing up the silver ware and china.

Doc44

Hitlery can advise her on that ... :upeyes:

azatrox
08-09-2012, 19:14
The no show job at the hospital in Chicago didn't pay well enough?

cowboy1964
08-09-2012, 19:27
All the free vacations, White House lifestyle, and all the rest, aren't enough?

I pity the poor lower class suckers that believe in elitists like the Obamas. They are so being used.

mj9mm
08-09-2012, 19:49

_
:rofl::rofl:I'm free that weekend, i can help... if they pay me:rofl:

callihan_44
08-10-2012, 06:25
lets see here, obama complains the rich have too much yet he himself is rich and is thinking his wife deserves a paycheck for being the FL ? Doesnt that compound the problem for himself? :dunno:

series1811
08-10-2012, 06:55
lets see here, obama complains the rich have too much yet he himself is rich and is thinking his wife deserves a paycheck for being the FL ? Doesnt that compound the problem for himself? :dunno:

Silly taxpayers. That's just us that have too much moey.

Skyhook
08-10-2012, 07:55
All the free vacations, White House lifestyle, and all the rest, aren't enough?

I pity the poor lower class suckers that believe in elitists like the Obamas. They are so being used.

Pity no more.. those little beings are receiving their cookies and milk from the candy man. That's the essence of their day.

Chuck TX
08-10-2012, 08:58
Perhaps they should pay a tax on the value for all the free stuff they get and consider it all as a salary, if it'd make 0 feel better.