Why am I not seeing any Romney bumper stickers? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Why am I not seeing any Romney bumper stickers?

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 11:25
I see plenty of Obama stickers (probably because of the neighborhood I live in), a few Ron Paul stickers, but have yet to see a Romney sticker.

I pay attention to people's bumper stickers too, because I like to "guess" who's driving the car before I pull up next to them and actually see. I'm pretty good at guessing Obama's drivers when I'm in my area. :cool::rofl:

Anyways, has anyone else noticed this phenomenon or is it just me?

And before anyone asks, I commute to work mond-friday normal business hours around 6am and leave around 4. I even go to my mom's almost every weekend which her house starts at 250k+ and I still don't see those bumper stickers there either.

sheriff733
08-09-2012, 11:27
I have noticed this as well. Can't explain why though.

I was going to put one on my truck, but I can't help but think that the Obama voters would trash my truck in a parking lot or something.

Not worth it.

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 11:29
I have noticed this as well. Can't explain why though.

I was going to put one on my truck, but I can't help but think that the Obama voters would trash my truck in a parking lot or something.

Not worth it.

True. Then again though, I don't know if that thought plays out for everyone. Like I said, I've some Ron Paul stickers, who's for cutting many more welfare programs than Romney would ever think of, and seem to have no trashed cars.

1-2man
08-09-2012, 11:31
Hmmmm....now that you mention it. I haven't recalled seeing one either. :dunno:

sheriff733
08-09-2012, 11:32
True. Then again though, I don't know if that thought plays out for everyone. Like I said, I've some Ron Paul stickers, who's for cutting many more welfare programs than Romney would ever think of, and seem to have no trashed cars.

That's because all the Ron Paul supporters are too busy trying to satisfy the munchies to be violent or destructive.

:supergrin:

kensb2
08-09-2012, 11:33
I don't put bumper sitckers on my car, period.

TheExplorer
08-09-2012, 11:33
I've seen a lot of yard signs in my neighborhood but no stickers. Plus they have been pounding my republican area pretty good with the Bain factory closing ads. I'd worry about property damage as well.

PettyOfficer
08-09-2012, 11:35
Not only have I never seen Romney stickers, but on Facebook I've never seen anything pro-Romney, only anti-Obama.

This tells me y'all hate Obama alot more than you actually care for Romney, and that's not good for Romney ... He's not giving his supporters much to support.

I'm undecided at this point, but definitely think Romney needs to stop the negative attacks (he has plenty of zealot supporters to do that for him), he needs to start promoting the positive things he represents.

Which is not much other than tax breaks for the rich: he ONLY talks about tax breaks.

He's just not getting through to moderates/undecideds like me, he's doing a very bad job.

Snaps
08-09-2012, 11:37
nobody actually wants Romney as president, he's just the better of two awful choices. Actually no I don't want to use better. He's the least horrible of two awful choices. That's better.

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 11:37
That's because all the Ron Paul supporters are too busy trying to satisfy the munchies to be violent or destructive.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was saying the Obama voters destroying the Ron Paul s supporter's cars. :tongueout:

Snaps
08-09-2012, 11:38
BTW: What negative attacks has romney made? His big commercial right now is he uses the "you didn't build that" sound bite.

Obamas campaign is saying Romney killed some dudes wife right now. I think you're confused on who's doing the negative ads.

SGT278ACR
08-09-2012, 11:40
I'm willing to bet you'll see them after he definitely announces a running mate. If you remember in the last election you saw a lot of McCain/Palin bumper stickers. I don't recall ever seeing any with just McCain (although I'm sure there were some somewhere). I bet they're just waiting so they can put both names on them.

OctoberRust
BTW: What negative attacks has romney made? His big commercial right now is he uses the "you didn't build that" sound bite.

Obamas campaign is saying Romney killed some dudes wife right now. I think you're confused on who's doing the negative ads.

Not just you, but please, everyone, keep this on subject/topic. The mods will lock this in a heart beat if this turns into a political thread.

I am truly curious if anyone else has noticed this, and it seems so.

Batesmotel
Obama supporters drive ghetto cars and any sticker would be an improvement.

Romney supporters drive nice cars and don't want stickers on cars they paid for themselves. :supergrin:

aircarver
The 'charming and tolerant' commie-crats will key your car ....

OctoberRust
I'm willing to bet you'll see them after he definitely announces a running mate. If you remember in the last election you saw a lot of McCain/Palin bumper stickers. I don't recall ever seeing any with just McCain (although I'm sure ther were some somewhere). I bet they're just waiting so they can put both names on them.

But this year I've only seen "Obama 2012" stickers. Not Obama/Biden stickers.

youngdocglock
08-09-2012, 11:41
I do not use political bumper stickers. If my candidate loses, im stuck with it for a long time. I bet all the clinton sticker peoples were kicking themselves after the scandal.

However i do have a sticker that says "Protected by GLOCK" , "Armscor USA" "Rock Island Armory" and "My dog is smarter than your Honor Roll Student" :-)

OctoberRust

Romney supporters drive nice cars and don't want stickers on cars they paid for themselves. :supergrin:

I don't know man, some of those priuses can be pretty expensive from what I hear. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

HerrGlock
I've seen Obama stickers since 2007. New ones have started springing up for the past 6 months or so. Obama has been known as the nominee for the Dems the whole time so that's not surprising. Dem convention is the first week of Sep in North Carolina

I've seen a handful of Romney stickers already but it might have something to do with the fact that Romney is not the official GOP nominee yet. The actual voting from the results of all the primaries isn't until Aug 27-30 in Florida.

Hell they didn't have a couple hundred delegates' votes until late July.

Snaps
08-09-2012, 11:44
Not just you, but please, everyone, keep this on subject/topic. The mods will lock this in a heart beat if this turns into a political thread.

I am truly curious if anyone else has noticed this, and it seems so.
I'm 100% on subject, you asked why, and people are saying why they don't like romney. There is no way to answer this question without it being a political thread unless the reason for why you don't see Romney stickers is the color scheme that people don't like

spork
08-09-2012, 11:46
I live in a mostly Republican neighborhood and I have only seen one Romney sticker so far.

However, I have noticed that most of the Obama stickers appear to be leftovers from the last election.

Restless28
08-09-2012, 11:47
I just got mine in the mail. It's a nice red, white and blue R. I'll put it on my back glass and send Romney $25.

TheExplorer
nobody actually wants Romney as president, he's just the better of two awful choices. Actually no I don't want to use better. He's the least horrible of two awful choices. That's better.

Yep, another fine election we have coming up.

OctoberRust
I'm 100% on subject, you asked why, and people are saying why they don't like romney. There is no way to answer this question without it being a political thread unless the reason for why you don't see Romney stickers is the color scheme that people don't like

Bleh, fair enough. I don't see my beloved thread lasting long now though, I had faith in you guys!! Faith I tell ya!!!!! :crying::crying::crying:

:rofl::rofl:

BuzznRose
08-09-2012, 11:49

Yep! +1

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

MtBaldy
08-09-2012, 11:50
The 'charming and tolerant' commie-crats will key your car ....

This is exactly why I won't have one on my car.

Snaps
08-09-2012, 11:50
Yep, another fine election we have coming up.

indeed, I would actually like to see Obama win in a landslide, romney get NOTHING but the McCain republicans and write ins cut up the rest of the votes.

Maybe then the R party would get the hint that these liberal republicans they keep running aren't what the voters want. I don't care who's next in line, you run who we want to be president.

Snaps
08-09-2012, 11:52
Yep! +1

I'm pretty much the same, I have one on each side of my back truck window. Left side is an eagle, globe & anchor, right is "Imported from detroit."

I can't see putting anymore on there, though I do like the larue bumper sticker two hitch

Altaris
08-09-2012, 11:54

Yup.

I have a couple of friends that have joked around saying "If you have a bumper sticker on your car, you are most likely a person I don't want to hang out with" I thought about it and agree with them.

PettyOfficer
08-09-2012, 11:54
indeed, I would actually like to see Obama win in a landslide, romney get NOTHING but the McCain republicans and write ins cut up the rest of the votes.

It can't be a political post is this is the only pro-Obama response :).

As far as attack ads: Obama is using far more, but Romney's Obamaloney is an attack too. He needs to go positive!

camelotkid
08-09-2012, 11:56

hmm did not know my Infiniti was a ghetto car, I don't even have chrome wheels or tinted windows :tongueout:

camelotkid
08-09-2012, 11:57
I live in TN and have only seen one yard sign for Romney and have not seen any bumper stickers. I have seen what I would consider a large amount of Obama stickers, more than I would have expected around here.

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 11:58
hmm did not know my Infiniti was a ghetto car, I don't even have chrome wheels or tinted windows :tongueout:

An Infiniti what? Q45? What biggie smalls always rapped about? :tongueout::rofl:

HerrGlock

You're in Oak Ridge. The residual radiation is getting to you.

TheExplorer

Maybe then the R party would get the hint that these liberal republicans they keep running aren't what the voters want. I don't care who's next in line, you run who we want to be president.

I've voted since the day I turned 18. I have only wanted to once.

Glock20 10mm
08-09-2012, 12:04
I am seeing a lot of Ron Paul stickers (me included) where I live... not as many Obama stickers and I even noticed the Obama / Biden ones are less noticeable too. But now you mention it... I haven't seen a single Romney sticker anywhere in my neck of the woods. But Ron Paul is strongly represented.

Glock20 10mm
08-09-2012, 12:06

Really? That's what you think of people that love freedom and the Republic?

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 12:07
I am seeing a lot of Ron Paul stickers (me included) where I live... not as many Obama stickers and I even noticed the Obama / Biden ones are less noticeable too. But now you mention it... I haven't seen a single Romney sticker anywhere in my neck of the woods. But Ron Paul is strongly represented.

Whoa this can't be true. All of glocktalk here has taught me that people who support Ron Paul are pot-smoking hippies. I don't see you with long hair. Please tell me you at least smoke pot so I can confirm what I've learned on GT. :tongueout::rofl:

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 12:08

Gotta learn to let it go and just laugh at them like I have. :cool:

Glock20 10mm
08-09-2012, 12:08

See... if people would pull their heads out and pencil in a better choice (we have that option folks) imagine the upset it would cause if BOTH the idiots running lost to say... Ron Paul.

Snaps
08-09-2012, 12:10
See... if people would pull their heads out and pencil in a better choice (we have that option folks) imagine the upset it would cause if BOTH the idiots running lost to say... Ron Paul.

be great to see him win the popular vote, then the electoral votes go to R or D.

That's who I was pulling for, though even he knew he didn't have a chance at getting the nomination.

devildog2067
08-09-2012, 12:11

They run different ads in different geographical areas, just FYI. The ads/mix of ads that you see might not be the same as the ones someone in a different state sees, so it's entirely possible that you could both say "only candidate X is running negative attack ads" and both be right.

Snaps
08-09-2012, 12:13
hmm, I had thought these super group committees pretty much covered nationwide exposure. It does make sense though that they'd run different adds for different areas.

For instance where I live you see a lot of signs that say "Stop the war on coal, fire Obama." And while i haven't heard any commercials along those lines I can see how making a pitch directly to this area on that wouldn't make sense nationwide.

Glock20 10mm
08-09-2012, 12:14
Whoa this can't be true. All of glocktalk here has taught me that people who support Ron Paul are pot-smoking hippies. I don't see you with long hair. Please tell me you at least smoke pot so I can confirm what I've learned on GT. :tongueout::rofl:

No I don't smoke pot, I don't have long hair (still wear a high and tight) and I am active in my community and local government. I have a job, a family and am working to save our property and build our home. I drive a crew cab 4x4 that was built in America by American workers (non-union) but it carries a Nissan badge. That image to the left of my post is myself and my youngest who is now 7mos old. Sorry to disappoint but almost all of my Ron Paul supporting friends are cut from the same cloth.

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 12:17
No I don't smoke pot, I don't have long hair (still wear a high and tight) and I am active in my community and local government. I have a job, a family and am working to save our property and build our home. I drive a crew cab 4x4 that was built in America by American workers (non-union) but it carries a Nissan badge. That image to the left of my post is myself and my youngest who is now 7mos old. Sorry to disappoint but almost all of my Ron Paul supporting friends are cut from the same cloth.

You failed to detect my sarcasm. :supergrin:

Glock20 10mm
08-09-2012, 12:17
You failed to detect my sarcasm. :supergrin:

No... I just wanted to play. :supergrin:

vart
08-09-2012, 12:18
I drive 150 miles every day, and have seen about 3 Romney stickers in the last 6 months.
I've seen dozens of Obama stickers from `08, a few 2012 stickers, and lots of Ron Paul stickers.

I've also seen dozens of NObama, Change it Back!, etc, stickers as well...

I requested a couple of Romney stickers about a month ago and they never showed; not a good sign if his election campaign can't even process orders for stickers...:dunno:

Snaps
08-09-2012, 12:20

never smoked pot in my life, been buzzing my head since i was 18 and went to a beautiful island in SC to stand on some yellow footprints. Drive a gas guzzler, work 40+hrs a week.

and while I realize that was sarcastic, it's still a popular thought among a lot of people

sierrafast
08-09-2012, 12:26
We have Facebook now.

Con43
08-09-2012, 12:32
Not only have I never seen Romney stickers, but on Facebook I've never seen anything pro-Romney, only anti-Obama.

This tells me y'all hate Obama alot more than you actually care for Romney, and that's not good for Romney ... He's not giving his supporters much to support.

I'm undecided at this point, but definitely think Romney needs to stop the negative attacks (he has plenty of zealot supporters to do that for him), he needs to start promoting the positive things he represents.

Which is not much other than tax breaks for the rich: he ONLY talks about tax breaks.

He's just not getting through to moderates/undecideds like me, he's doing a very bad job.

Moderate / Undecided....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hicksville Kid
08-09-2012, 12:33
Romney? He killed a steelworkers wife. How could you put his bumper sticker on your car?

|
|
V

He's a murderer.

I wouldn't put a Ted Kennedy bumper sticker on my car, either.

PettyOfficer
08-09-2012, 12:35
We have Facebook now.

Glad to hear it... Just a few years late. What are you talking about?

PettyOfficer
08-09-2012, 12:38
Moderate / Undecided....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's so funny? I don't like Obama, and Romney is doing a horrible job making himself likable, approachable and if he would stop contradicting himself, I might vote for him.

He needs to not be negative, he needs to say positive and let the stark contrast between strategies gain him support of the middle.

And yes, either he's going negative or only talking about tax breaks.. There's so much more going on, and he's losing a great opportunity to shine.

mhambi
08-09-2012, 12:46
Romney? He killed a steelworkers wife. How could you put his bumper sticker on your car?

|
|
V

He's a murderer.

Wow. :faint:

sheriff733
08-09-2012, 12:53

Yes. That's exactly what I think. In no way was there any sarcasm implied to that post. It was totally serious. Totally. Not kidding. Completely for real.

CitizenOfDreams
08-09-2012, 12:56
Because Romney is not the choice of Republicans. He is merely "the lesser of two evils" even for those who will hold their nose and vote for him.

OctoberRust
08-09-2012, 12:59
Yes. That's exactly what I think. In no way was there any sarcasm implied to that post. It was totally serious. Totally. Not kidding. Completely for real.

Hmmmm, part of me wants to ask you to elaborate on that view, but the other part doesn't want me to derail my own thread. :rofl:

SC Tiger
08-09-2012, 13:03
I don't know man, some of those priuses can be pretty expensive from what I hear. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

From what I hear from some posters here they barely have enough power to move a bumper sticker. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

concretefuzzynuts
08-09-2012, 13:08
I see them here. I also see some for BHO. And yes, two totally different types of people driving.

It's sad but I won't put one on my truck for the same reason as most of you. I don't want my truck damaged. Ain't this new unity and civility great.

michael_b
08-09-2012, 13:12
The only bumper sticker I have is in the back window quoting Tom Jefferson-

Where the people fear the government, you have tyranny.
Where the government fears the people, you have liberty.

PS - in before the lock :D

I see a ton of Obama 2012 stickers around here. I don't get it. This area should be highly conservative by demographic so not sure why.

arclight610
08-09-2012, 13:14
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20740307.jpg

august1410
08-09-2012, 13:17
I live in a staunchly Republican neighborhood.....have only seen one Romney sticker.....I dropped by the local GOP headquarters.....honestly, I don't think I saw any there, either.

sheriff733
08-09-2012, 13:19
Hmmmm, part of me wants to ask you to elaborate on that view, but the other part doesn't want me to derail my own thread. :rofl:

I'll elaborate....

I wasn't serious.

There.

I said it.

08-09-2012, 13:21
I don't do Bumper Stickers. Even so the Obama Supporters in my area have been known to key cars with any bumper sticker showing anti-Obama support

I'M Glockamolie
08-09-2012, 13:25

This is finally the right thread to promote my facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/MittRomneyForPresidentIGuess

I'm hoping to get tens of "supporters" by November.

series1811
08-09-2012, 13:26
Because Romney supporters are smart enough to know that noobody ever decided who to vote for because they saw their name on the bumper of a car? :dunno:

I don't understand why anyone does that anymore. But, then, there are a lot of things Obama voters do I don't understand.

sheriff733
08-09-2012, 13:28
Because Romney supporters are smart enough to know that noobody ever decided who to vote for because they saw their name on the bumper of a car? :dunno:

I don't understand why anyone does that anymore. But, then, there are a lot of things Obama voters do I don't understand.

Like, vote for Obama, for example.

:faint:

tantrix
08-09-2012, 13:48

This is the only correct answer. Who the hell actually thinks Romney would be a good president?

countrygun
08-09-2012, 13:54

Seems that Romney voters are voting for him out of a practical understanding of the system and a logical choice and do not need to put stickers on their cars for their own benefit, like the lustful fanboys of other candidates.

stsai465
08-09-2012, 13:56
Generally don't like to put stickers on my car; I prefer to keep it clean. More to the point, Obama supporters are far more likely to resort to vandalism than Romney supporters and the last thing I want is for someone to key my car.

Glock30Eric
08-09-2012, 14:20
I haven't see one Romney bummer around in my town, and driving through DC.

This election is rigged for Obama. I have detected that long time ago.

jakebrake
08-09-2012, 14:21
i'm seeing them

bobby_w
08-09-2012, 14:42
I got a Romney bumper sticker in the mail today in a fund raising letter.

I want to put it over one of neighbors Stop Fox News bumper sticker. She has a bunch of other stickers on her beat up old car that she probably would not notice it for a while. :supergrin:

RevDerb
08-09-2012, 15:43
They're waiting for Romney's running mate to be announced so that they can promote the team.

Paul7
08-09-2012, 15:46
I stopped at the local GOP HQ and they didn't have any to give out. Maybe waiting for the VP announcement?

PettyOfficer
08-09-2012, 16:08
In support for my argument:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/09/opinion/salam-romney-struggle/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I like a moderate, but Romney's flip-flopping and muddled position does not make him a moderate, he's a hypocrite.

But still, if he would only develop a positive and strong message. He's only attacking, not proposing!

I'll vote for Ron Paul, lessor of 3 evils.

cowboy1964
08-09-2012, 17:58
You'll see the stickers everywhere once the VP is announced.

Cambo
08-09-2012, 18:10
I live in Mercer County NJ, a liberal stronghold second only to San Francisco, and I have seen 2 Romney bumper stickers. The good news is, I have seen very few Ocommie 2012 stickers as well. In 2008, every 3rd car had Ocommie 08 stickers.

hogfish
08-09-2012, 18:20
I see plenty of Obama stickers (probably because of the neighborhood I live in), a few Ron Paul stickers, but have yet to see a Romney sticker.

I pay attention to people's bumper stickers too, because I like to "guess" who's driving the car before I pull up next to them and actually see. I'm pretty good at guessing Obama's drivers when I'm in my area. :cool::rofl:

And before anyone asks, I commute to work mond-friday normal business hours around 6am and leave around 4. I even go to my mom's almost every weekend which her house starts at 250k+ and I still don't see those bumper stickers there either.

Because there are so many Bush/Cheney stickers still around...a constant reminder of those years?

:dunno:

Chris Brines
08-09-2012, 20:06
Romney's a liberal wearing a Republican costume. I honestly don't know if I can bring myself to vote for that guy. Of course that doesn't mean I'd vote for Ovomit either. Just don't think I'm voting for anyone. I think I may make a point to show up at the polls and put "no interest" or whatever the N/A choice is. Nothing will change under Romney. Well, on 2nd thought, Holder and Clinton will be gone....kinda hard to get any worse than those 2...but not impossible....I'm not even going to worry about it anymore, seriously...

G17Jake
08-09-2012, 20:26

That's my main reason.

But I would also be concerned about a moonbat vandalizing my car. We know how intolerant those on the political left are.

G17Jake
08-09-2012, 20:28
Romney's a liberal wearing a Republican costume. I honestly don't know if I can bring myself to vote for that guy. Of course that doesn't mean I'd vote for Ovomit either. Just don't think I'm voting for anyone. I think I may make a point to show up at the polls and put "no interest" or whatever the N/A choice is. Nothing will change under Romney. Well, on 2nd thought, Holder and Clinton will be gone....kinda hard to get any worse than those 2...but not impossible....I'm not even going to worry about it anymore, seriously...

So was McCain. For those that claim to be centrists, the Republican Party has been giving them a candidate to vote for. That is if they are actually a centrist.

ChuteTheMall
08-09-2012, 20:30
Because there are so many Bush/Cheney stickers still around...a constant reminder of those years?

:dunno:

We all bought new cars since then.:elephant:

series1811
08-10-2012, 05:50
I don't do Bumper Stickers. Even so the Obama Supporters in my area have been known to key cars with any bumper sticker showing anti-Obama support

And, after watching Obama supporters in action, I would be worried about the same thing.

DOC44
08-10-2012, 06:02
You see a lot of obama supporters out driving to the grocery store, tobacco discount outlets and clubs because they don't have a job but still have all the free $$$$ from obama while many of the Mitt supporter's cars a parked at work at their primary or second job.

Doc44

jbenton
08-10-2012, 22:13
Many of the polls say that the main reason people like Romney is because he is not Obama. Guessing that has something to do with it.

Side note- here in the Denver burb area I think I've seen 2 Romney stickers. There's no shortage of subarus with Obama stickers, but maybe 20% of the amount around this time in '08.

FFR Spyder GT
08-11-2012, 09:08
Why am I not seeing any Romney bumper stickers?

Because Romney sucks!?!?!

JFrame
08-11-2012, 09:11
The people I know (myself included) won't display support for Romney because we don't want our property defaced by typical leftist expressions of dissatisfaction.

jakebrake
08-11-2012, 09:20
The people I know (myself included) won't display support for Romney because we don't want our property defaced by typical leftist expressions of dissatisfaction.

that's why i've decided to go chicago on this....they remove my romney bumper sticker, i remove 10 bumpers with obama stickers.

i don't have a romney bumber sticker. got flipped the bird by some ......in a subaru for my anti obama stickers. when i exited my vehicle asking if he'd like to explain, he decided to show how much of a liberal he is....

i didn't know a subaru could smoke all 4 tires in reverse.

G-19
08-12-2012, 13:05

Could it be, that some people don't like putting stickers on their cars?

Just asking.

Kurly
08-12-2012, 15:00
I'll tell you why....I'm worried that some Leftist will key my car.

Why? I had an NRA sticker on my car back in 2007. Went to a concert, came back and my car was keyed all over with writing to the effect of "Nazi gun nut" and "NRA kills".

$1,700 later for a new coat of paint, I'm reluctant to give the Left anything to object to. Their means of protest are much more violent than the Right.

steveksux
08-12-2012, 15:01

.I can understand that. However....

There were plenty of Bush bumper stickers, and McCain/Palin...

This does seem different. Maybe they were waiting for the running mate so they could do Romney/?????? stickers.

Randy

jakebrake
08-12-2012, 15:23
Maybe they were waiting for the running mate so they could do Romney/?????? stickers.

but, that might have looked kinda cool....just sayin'

ChuteTheMall
08-12-2012, 15:39
I can understand that. However....

There were plenty of Bush bumper stickers, and McCain/Palin...

This does seem different. Maybe they were waiting for the running mate so they could do Romney/?????? stickers.

Randy

But no McCain stickers without Palin?:elephant:

Kingarthurhk
08-12-2012, 16:01
Ironic. My father, a life-long Republican; which I used to be, (now I think for myself), was so annoyed with the VP pick he decided that there would be no sign in his yard this year.

I don't blame him.

At least Palin was pretty and dynamic.