California Board Blocks Chick-fil-A Opening [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : California Board Blocks Chick-fil-A Opening

DOC44
08-09-2012, 21:49
California Board Blocks Chick-fil-A Opening

:faint:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2012/August/California-Board-Blocks-Chick-fil-A-Opening/

Doc44

countrygun
08-09-2012, 22:20
The State where everyone is so tolerant,?

"Liberal" fascism at work folks.

Cavalry Doc
08-10-2012, 04:30
Let them make a political statement as to why they have halted the opening, then sue. You could make an extra couple of years profits with no overhead.

JFrame
08-10-2012, 05:28
In a way, I'm all for California pushing its progressive policies and attitudes until they drive every business out of the state.

My only fear is that they'll wind up dragging the rest of the country down in their eventual collapse.

series1811
08-10-2012, 05:56
Liberals just can't help exposing their true selves when given the slightest chance. I love it.:supergrin:

Goaltender66
08-10-2012, 07:01
I'm gratified to hear that the economy of Santa Barbara is doing so well that they can afford to turn away an employer willing to do business in their fair 'burg.

Lethaltxn
08-10-2012, 07:05
Let them make a political statement as to why they have halted the opening, then sue. You could make an extra couple of years profits with no overhead.

Yep, sue the ever living piss out of them.

countrygun
08-10-2012, 10:14
In a way, I'm all for California pushing its progressive policies and attitudes until they drive every business out of the state.

My only fear is that they'll wind up dragging the rest of the country down in their eventual collapse.

Living just across the border I am amazed at the loud sucking sound as it spirals down the porcelain easy chair.

I have tried to be open minded towards the more decent residents dwelling behind the walls of liberal Mordor but I have recently decided that enough of them have escaped and to many libs have snuck out to pollute America (despite out stringent inspection and vetting process at the border) So I am hereby issuing a statement.

"The State of Jefferson, "Freedom for the Sunblind" program is hereby halted. We can no longer accept refugees, on a permanent basis, from the State of California. Due to an overload our ability to to keep the deprogramming clinics open has been exceeded. The strain of keeping a supply of needed supplies such as copies of "Atlas Shrugged" and things like high capacity magazines, and other items banned by the fascist regime in CA has proven too great.

We will, however, be open to reconsidering and will be able to extend if program, should someone decide to open a Chik-Fil-A in one of our border towns. We extend, to those denied their rights under the liberal fascist regime, a welcoming hand and an invitation to exercise their rights to create profitable business here in the free State of Jefferson."

JFrame
08-10-2012, 10:54

So I am hereby issuing a statement.

Ha -- every state in the union should join in such a proclamation, or something similar... :supergrin:

(Of course, I'm not ignoring the fact that some other states also seem to be hopelessly lost...)

countrygun
08-10-2012, 10:58
Ha -- every state in the union should join in such a proclamation, or something similar... :supergrin:

(Of course, I'm not ignoring the fact that some other states also seem to be hopelessly lost...)

I would certainly suggest it to the free states (those not toiling under liberal fascism). That is why the State of Jefferson exists. Many folks should research that movement.

Brucev
08-10-2012, 11:12
Simple process is to do the building exactly as one or more that have already been approved by that board. Then, if they approve it, fine. If not, call a lawyer with a nice bulldog attitude. Sit back and watch the circus. And... enjoy the payday.