LOL! Reid's aide says, "Meow..." [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Reid's aide says, "Meow..."

Skyhook
08-10-2012, 10:34
Too funny... just too funny!:rofl:

"Asked Friday about the mix-up, a Reid aide told FoxNews.com the senator "does not have any plans to reveal further information about the identity of his source."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/10/reid-aide-divulges-details-on-source-romney-tax-claim-then-retracts/#ixzz23A5nBFh7

What a frikin' clown show!

janice6
08-10-2012, 10:54
Theya are not as good at lying as Obama.

JFrame
08-10-2012, 11:01
Harry Reid and Stephanie Cutter should do that "Strangers on a Train" thing -- "Hey -- I'll back up your lie if you'll back up my lie!"

callihan_44
08-10-2012, 11:19
In other news, sources will NOT be revealed that had knowledge of Harry Reids involvement in a sex slave trade of underage minorites in Nevada...

Skyhook
08-10-2012, 15:24
In other news, sources will NOT be revealed that had knowledge of Harry Reids involvement in a sex slave trade of underage minorites in Nevada...

Or, that the trade involved young boys?:dunno:

Skyhook
08-11-2012, 06:09
Those who know him best say : http://www.westernjournalism.com/harry-reid-and-son-called-crooks-by-their-own-hometown-paper/

Gunnut 45/454
08-11-2012, 13:01
So lets say this is true- can anyone say that an "Investor" would know anything about the taxes that Mitt paid or didn't pay? I don't know about you but that type information I wouldn't share with an Investor. Unless there is some law that says you must disclose it as a buisiness? Then if thats the case I would say it must also be a violation of thelaw to disclose it like he did?:whistling:

QNman
08-12-2012, 07:19
If I were Romney, I'd simply put out an ad that says "I will release my tax records the day after Obama releases his college records" and be done with it.

Skyhook
08-12-2012, 07:25
If I were Romney, I'd simply put out an ad that says "I will release my tax records the day after Obama releases his college records" and be done with it.

:supergrin: Perfect. :supergrin:

Personally, I am really looking forward to Romney dropping that 'Eastern Gentleman' persona and answering some of the stupid statements from the Obama camp with some degree of firmness.

MITT: you listening? Less wiggly business, more standing firm, get it?:faint: