Martin corpse photo accidentally released by Florida prosecutors and more.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Martin corpse photo accidentally released by Florida prosecutors and more..

DOC44
08-10-2012, 13:39
Trayvon Martin corpse photo accidentally released by Florida prosecutors as part of botched evidence dump

For some reason I don't think the release of Martin's body and Zimmerman's college and high school grades were an accident... sympathy for Martin and slamming Zimmerman.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-seeks-stand-ground-hearing-defense-killing-trayvon-martin-article-1.1132501#ixzz23AozYYyH

:steamed:

Doc44

Angry Fist
08-10-2012, 13:44
OK, where's the corpse pic?

CAcop
08-10-2012, 13:57
I like the part about his Spanish grades weren't as good as expected even though he is half Peruvian. Racism on the part of the media? There are plenty of people with Spanish surnames who don't speak Spanish. Do they ask Italian-Americans why they don't speak Italian?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Lethaltxn
08-10-2012, 14:00
I like the part about his Spanish grades weren't as good as expected even though he is half Peruvian. Racism on the part of the media? There are plenty of people with Spanish surnames who don't speak Spanish. Do they ask Italian-Americans why they don't speak Italian?

Yep, trying to paint him as a dumb uneducated redneck and Martin as a little angel.

TBO
08-10-2012, 14:08
Are they mad because the Martin corpse photo isn't of a 12 year old Martin?

Lethaltxn
08-10-2012, 14:14

:rofl: Probably.

DOC44
08-10-2012, 14:15

don't give em any ideas or it will be photoshopped.... or maybe it already has been "fixed".

Doc44

Drilled
08-10-2012, 14:28
Everyone associated with this screw up should get canned and never be able to practice law in any capacity.

Lethaltxn
08-10-2012, 14:34
Everyone associated with this screw up should get canned and never be able to practice law in any capacity.

Or journalism.

Drilled
08-10-2012, 14:37
Or journalism.

Are there actually any real journalists in the crap we call the media?

cowboy1964
08-10-2012, 14:59
Let's see Trayvon's school records. It has as much relevance as Zimmerman's (i.e. none at all).

HexHead
08-10-2012, 15:28

Actually, in Zimmerman's case, English is his second language. Spanish was spoken in his home with his Peruvian mother. Most schools teach Castillion Spanish, European Spanish which is a different dialect than the Spanish spoken in central and South America. I could very easily see him getting poor grades in Spanish class.

DOC44
08-10-2012, 20:24
Let's see Trayvon's school records. It has as much relevance as Zimmerman's (i.e. none at all).

Tought the same thing.... when they released Z'man's high school records it opened the door for the release of Travon's high school records... grades and discipline. How about his juvinal court records?

With all these screw ups maybe the prosecutor is hoping for a mistrial to get her off the hook. If she released this stuff to taint the jury pool she needs to be disbared and prosecuted just like that Harvard prof said.

Doc44

dbcooper
08-10-2012, 20:37
don't give em any ideas or it will be photoshopped.... or maybe it already has been "fixed".

Doc44

They could just use the photo of Emmit Till and say it's Martin

Kablam
08-10-2012, 22:46

They can't help themselves. Somehow racism has been hard wired into leftist progressives. As an aside, plenty of English first language students don't get great grades in English class. :dunno:

Jerry
08-10-2012, 23:35
are there actually any real journalists in the crap we call the media?
no!....

greentriple
08-10-2012, 23:41
Actually, in Zimmerman's case, English is his second language. Spanish was spoken in his home with his Peruvian mother. Most schools teach Castillion Spanish, European Spanish which is a different dialect than the Spanish spoken in central and South America. I could very easily see him getting poor grades in Spanish class.

Stop typing, you know not of which you speak! All Spanish, at least what you think of as Spanish, is Castilian.

Jerry
08-10-2012, 23:46

Very good observation! Isn't it funny how the racism comes out in the medin that so often accuses others of being racist. :wow:

Ian Moone
08-10-2012, 23:46

:rofl::rofl:

I see what you did there ...and I like it.

RussP
08-11-2012, 08:31
Everyone who believes it was accidently released raise their hand...

Anyone????

Okay, I see no hands...

:cool:

jdavionic
08-11-2012, 08:38
Very revealing. I didn't realize Zimmerman got a C in a criminal justice class. I don't need more evidence than that...guilty!

Guss
08-11-2012, 08:42
Stop typing, you know not of which you speak! All Spanish, at least what you think of as Spanish, is Castilian.
In a way, yes. But when discussing the varied Spanish dialects, it takes on another meaning.

I remember when I worked for a company that was re-writing its manuals for a South-American division, they brought in a European translator because that version is more universally "correct". When I learned Spanish many decades ago, the Castillian version was taught, but I have heard there has been a shift towards the Mexican version for practical reasons.

As far as Zimmerman and his Spanish class, I think he made the mistake a lot of Latin-American students make - they think that because they were around their Spanish-speaking parents or grandparents that they know something and think the class will be a breeze for them. Then they find out that they only knew "household" Spanish and know nothing of grammatical rules.

Bren
08-11-2012, 08:48
That article couldn't have been more slanted if Al Sharpton wrote it.

jdavionic
08-11-2012, 10:05
That article couldn't have been more slanted if Al Sharpton wrote it.

Al didn't write it though. If we did, we would require Google Translator to read it.

janice6
08-11-2012, 10:43
What an extraordinary run of unfortunate media releases in the otherwise straight forward case. One might even think these events weren't accidental, if the persons involved were acting politically, rather then following specific procedures.

It's good to know that this case, as in all court cases, will be tried by the courts using acceptable evidence rules, instead of in the media like in less Democratic countries.

(sarcasm) Difference between trial by your peers and a circus.

Gunnut 45/454
08-11-2012, 12:04
Guss
Talk to any Spainard and they will tell what is spoken here in the America's is Pig(Gutter) latin!
They hold what is spoken here in the America's in very low reguard! A friend of mine a latino and was berated very harshly while TDY in Spain so much that he refused to talk to anyone there! :upeyes:

countrygun
08-11-2012, 12:30
Is anybody as amused as I am by this "special prosecutor" and the way she and her office are making the original prosecutor, who declined to persue the case, look more and more competent all the time?

About all that's needed now is for her to "accidentally" leave her brief case in a bus stop:upeyes:

Bren
08-11-2012, 15:08
Is anybody as amused as I am by this "special prosecutor" and the way she and her office are making the original prosecutor, who declined to persue the case, look more and more competent all the time?

About all that's needed now is for her to "accidentally" leave her brief case in a bus stop:upeyes:

Since the case started, they haven't been able to get anything in the press that indicates there is a single shred of evidence that that actually supports the charge against Zimmerman. As mch as the prosecutor has unethically used the media to try to support her case, that is surprising.

No matter what you think of the witnesses and evidence in his favor, there are no anti-Zimmerman witnesses or evidence. Under Florida law, Zimmerman is immune from arrest or prosecution, absent "probable cause" to believe he was not justified and, as we discussed months ago, they only made the probable cause by slanting the facts pretty far against him in their affidavit.

G29Reload
08-11-2012, 19:20
Anyone got the picture? I need a new poster for my office.

countrygun
08-11-2012, 19:24
Anyone got the picture? I need a new poster for my office.

You are really into that whole "Motivational" thing, aren't you?

:whistling:

:supergrin: