What's with Glock Armorer's parts orders? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What's with Glock Armorer's parts orders?

SARDG
08-10-2012, 20:02
I ordered a little box of parts (about the size of a football - 1200 bucks) about 2 weeks ago from Glock and got them yesterday - every single part I ordered, and in one shipment. I requested that they not send with "signature required", and that's exactly what they did - no signature.

The last time I ordered parts, it took weeks to receive them all - 2 or 3 parts at a time, many with 'signature required'. I think there is hope for Glock Armorer support afterall!

Only one single issue - they added a #1902 45 GAP extractor and charged me $13. I have no idea how that happened. I have no GAPS, know no one with GAPS (except maybe Danny, Don, and the FL Highway Patrol), and don't really expect to buy a GAP... Hope I don't have to buy a GAP now, to go around my $13 extra extractor. :faint:

ETA: Just figured out that the 1902 extractor will work with .45ACP OR .45GAP depending on the bearing used - so I won't have to buy a .45GAP Glock afterall. :phew:

PM720
08-11-2012, 00:29
That's how it starts you know. I bought a couple of G30 mags last year and next thing you know, yep I bought a G30! :whistling:

Scott

misunderestimated
08-11-2012, 05:56
I ordered a little box of parts (about the size of a football - 1200 bucks) about 2 weeks ago from Glock and got them yesterday - every single part I ordered, and in one shipment. I requested that they not send with "signature required", and that's exactly what they did - no signature.

The last time I ordered parts, it took weeks to receive them all - 2 or 3 parts at a time, many with 'signature required'. I think there is hope for Glock Armorer support afterall!

Only one single issue - they added a #1902 45 GAP extractor and charged me $13. I have no idea how that happened. I have no GAPS, know no one with GAPS (except maybe Danny, Don, and the FL Highway Patrol), and don't really expect to buy a GAP... Hope I don't have to buy a GAP now, to go around my $13 extra extractor. :faint:

You know I remember my first order.it was loaded with back orders.I would have 4 of the same items on back order and then 3 of them would arrive all on the same day but shipped in separate packages and shipped on different days. I knew the shipping was costing a fortune and suggested they hold my entire order till all back orders are filled and I was told thats not how the system worked.

I was lucky enough to get into an advanced armorers course in this coming October so I expect to be placing a big replenishment order when I get back from class,its nice to know it should be filled in one big box

pag23
08-17-2012, 17:22
I just made my first order for parts about a month ago and it took about 2-3 weeks to get the parts. No big deal for me as it was mostly spare parts and a small order.

Fisherman
08-19-2012, 14:05
Count the SC Highway Patrol. 45GAPs. :fishing: