We must not take our eyes off this ball! Obama wants his domestic army. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : We must not take our eyes off this ball! Obama wants his domestic army.

Skyhook
08-11-2012, 12:15
Or at least it seems like he is still dreaming of his private force every bit as large, well trained and well-equipped as the US Army.

PAPER: The Civil War of 2016...
U.S. military officers are told to plan to fight Americans...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/7/the-civil-war-of-2016/

Army Tactical Manuals Describe How to Control Domestic Insurrection...
http://www.infowars.com/us-army-tactical-manuals-describe-how-to-control-domestic-insurrection/

Glock30Eric
08-11-2012, 12:18
We all on GT shouldn't be surprised with this issue. Be prepared for it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Flintlocker
08-11-2012, 12:39
What sort of slack jawed imbecile believes this crap?

JBnTX
08-11-2012, 13:10
Moot point, because Obama will be gone in 5 months.

If he's not, then we've got far bigger problems than his personal domestic army.

countrygun
08-11-2012, 13:18

I would say the Washington Times Editorial staff believes the paper was written, there seems to be good evidence that it existed and there is more than enough credible evidence that the military has perpared in the past.

It therefore seems to be the height of ignorance to just ignore it and dismiss it as "crap". But I am considering the source of the comment.

As to it being a "Plan" or a "plot" I do not think it holds much water as a practical matter. It is up to some in our military to construct and discuss various theoretical scenarios to discuss and debate the options should they occur. There were many put forth during the Cold war for unilateral offensive actions against the Soviet Union, should that be called for, we never did any of them.

It is a theoretical world in some of the military circles and it is good we have it. However it is a VERY GOOD thing that the people have access and question that which makes them uncomfortable rather than being ignorant or worse yet, ignorantly pretending it's "crap".

jeanderson
08-11-2012, 13:54
Contained within the US Army Military Police training manual for Civil Disturbance Operations are outlines describing how the US military will use the arsenal at their disposal to quell domestic riots, confiscate firearms and kill Americans during times of mass civil unrest.

Hello America... anybody listening???

Guss
08-11-2012, 13:54
If our country wasn't prepared to deal with insurrections, I would be living in the Confederacy today.

janice6
08-11-2012, 13:57
If our country wasn't prepared to deal with insurrections, I would be living in the Confederacy today.

Possibly Obama wouldn't be president either.

DonGlock26
08-11-2012, 14:17

http://youtu.be/Tt2yGzHfy7s

What did he mean?

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/shatme/New_Black_Panther_Party.jpg

What did he allow?

_

IvanVic
08-11-2012, 14:24
For me to be worried about the new black panthers, I think they have to have more members than I can count on my hands.

rgregoryb
08-11-2012, 14:28
Some need to start reading Small War Journal there is a whole lot going on that we are not told about...........

hogfish
08-11-2012, 14:30
The army has been used for this before. Wasn't there a situation where Patton was involved way back in an action against some U.S. veterans protesting something or other?

:dunno:

Cambo
08-11-2012, 14:39

What sort of slack jawed imbecile votes for Oscumma?

kirgi08
08-11-2012, 14:42
:popcorn:

Jarhead247
08-11-2012, 17:27
The army has been used for this before. Wasn't there a situation where Patton was involved way back in an action against some U.S. veterans protesting something or other?

The Bonus Army in 1932. McArthur, Patton, Eisenhower were all there.

clancy
08-11-2012, 17:28

The Bonus Marchers in 1932. US infantry, horse cavalry and tanks were sent out against unarmed men, women and children. 2 great American heroes, Douglas MacArthur and George Patton were leading the armed forces.

Skyhook
08-11-2012, 17:52

Oh, are you trying to say you disagree with the article?

Your sophistication and command of the language dazzles.

:upeyes: