"The Real Romney" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "The Real Romney"

Vic777
08-12-2012, 11:06
In the book, "The Real Romney", the author states ...."He surrounded himself with the sharpest, most talented guys ". Quite a difference from the Obama style of surrounding yourself with Idiots. Biden comes to mind. If you're intelligent you surround yourself with Brains. If you're an Obama and want to be the "Smartest in the room", you surround yourself with idiots.

Kingarthurhk
08-12-2012, 11:32
In the book, "The Real Romney", the author states ...."He surrounded himself with the sharpest, most talented guys ". Quite a difference from the Obama style of surrounding yourself with Idiots. Biden comes to mind. If you're intelligent you surround yourself with Brains. If you're an Obama and want to be the "Smartest in the room", you surround yourself with idiots.

Ryan comes to mind, and not as the sharpets or most talented. That pick just ruined my election year enthusiasm. Before, I was excited, now it is just the lesser of two evils as usual.

countrygun
08-12-2012, 11:38
Ryan comes to mind, and not as the sharpets or most talented. That pick just ruined my election year enthusiasm. Before, I was excited, now it is just the lesser of two evils as usual.

Is this based on more of your exquisite research skills?

Kingarthurhk
08-12-2012, 11:40

No, I am merely a gnat-brained mouth breather than buys any political propaganda the ultra-conservative camp can spin that would make Pat Buchanan looke like Barbara Boxer.:upeyes:

JFrame
08-12-2012, 11:41

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

Vic777
08-12-2012, 11:56
now it is just the lesser of two evils The far, far,far, how many times can I say far, far, lesser of two evils!

countrygun
08-12-2012, 12:03
No, I am merely a gnat-brained mouth breather than buys any political propaganda the ultra-conservative camp can spin that would make Pat Buchanan looke like Barbara Boxer.:upeyes:

But, but, but look at all the people claiming that Ryan ISN"T an ultra-conservative and isn't a conservative at all:dunno:

Really, you bashers should get on the same page. It looks like panic to me.