Range day video [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Range day video

Fireman1291
08-12-2012, 19:03
Stress relief and nothing more ;)

Finally got my wife to try a FA. Next time I'll take the suppressor off. It actually had less "push" with it off.
Range Day @ FFA (Florida Firearms Academy) - YouTube

bac1023
08-12-2012, 19:29
Very cool :cool:

ronin.45
08-13-2012, 00:00
Looks like a heck of a day at the range!

Fireman1291
08-13-2012, 16:23
Looks like a heck of a day at the range!

It was, but man did I burn through some 5.56mm:wow: ouch

irishbum
08-13-2012, 16:44
Funny how some of these videos go no where without the "OMG YOU ARE SHOOTING IN YOUR YARD" & "OMG YOUR NEIGHBORS" crowd. :rofl:

Looks like a good time though. Man that FA looks like fun. We got a range out here that does FA rental, but you have to be some rich super elite d-bag and your poop must smell of fresh baked cinnamon rolls to be able to afford it and allowed into the secret club.

Fireman1291
08-13-2012, 19:28
Funny how some of these videos go no where without the "OMG YOU ARE SHOOTING IN YOUR YARD" & "OMG YOUR NEIGHBORS" crowd. :rofl:

Looks like a good time though. Man that FA looks like fun. We got a range out here that does FA rental, but you have to be some rich super elite d-bag and your poop must smell of fresh baked cinnamon rolls to be able to afford it and allowed into the secret club.

Hahaha man you made me LOL.

Why does everyone HATE on my channel?!:rofl:

Its like jeez man just watch the F'ing video and don't over anaylize it. I'm not going to put illegal activities on YT. But some people just like to b*itch. :dunno:

irishbum
08-13-2012, 19:50
See your other thread with a video has 20 some responses. Both are safe and legal? The backyard just has a way of rustling people's jimmies:rofl:.