idpa style match [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : idpa style match

dbak
08-12-2012, 19:06
Eagle Guns IDPA Indoor Match 7-26-2012
its kind of a long video but check it out had a lot of fun..
by the way I'm the last guy on the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVBP-ysqCCE

ted1
08-12-2012, 19:17
Nice but what happened you almost fell down there at the end. I would love to shoot in some off those but every place i find only shoots on the nights i work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

dbak
08-12-2012, 19:20
Nice but what happened you almost fell down there at the end. I would love to shoot in some off those but every place i find only shoots on the nights i work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

haha yea i know... yea they have another match coming up aug 22 and it is going to be at 6pm sucks u can't make it

ted1
08-12-2012, 19:24
Well i don't know where your from i live in Houston TX and i can't find any place that shots on Sunday Monday or Tuesday. I'm gonna keep looking it looks like a lot of fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

dbak
08-12-2012, 19:25
Well i don't know where your from i live in Houston TX and i can't find any place that shots on Sunday Monday or Tuesday. I'm gonna keep looking it looks like a lot of fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

ohh yea I'm in north carolina..keep looking. and yea its a ton of fun

Jim Watson
08-12-2012, 22:21
If you shoot in "style" events, be sure you read the rules and get in compliance if you ever go to an affiliated club that does real IDPA.
I did not watch everybody go all the way through but there were some funny rigs there.

waktasz
08-12-2012, 23:36
Frightening.

dbak
08-13-2012, 02:45
If you shoot in "style" events, be sure you read the rules and get in compliance if you ever go to an affiliated club that does real IDPA.
I did not watch everybody go all the way through but there were some funny rigs there.

Yea I know I actually had to buy new mags for the gun I had the 20 round mags for it, that made the gun a hair to tall.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine