Spending Problem? Paul Ryan is the Spending Problem [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Spending Problem? Paul Ryan is the Spending Problem

Ruble Noon
08-13-2012, 07:41
http://azizonomics.com/2012/08/13/spending-problem-paul-ryan-is-the-spending-problem/

series1811
08-13-2012, 08:00
Ruble reminds me of when I had cancer. I was given the choice of chemotherapy or major surgery.

I said, no, those are both choices I don't like. I'll just take the cancer.

(No, I didn't do that or I wouldn't be writing this).

Skyhook
08-13-2012, 09:11
Here's an example of a beautiful woman who has *inside* on spending.
Her question is a lot like questions Romney and Ryan have been asking.

http://biggeekdad.com/2012/04/parasites-are-devouring-the-host/

countrygun
08-13-2012, 10:34
Ruble reminds me of when I had cancer. I was given the choice of chemotherapy or major surgery.

I am feeling better and better about Ryan he seems to have folks like Rubble all worked up and the worst they can come up with is "He's a politician and he voted for something once that somebody didn't like":rofl:

Seriously? I guess if you are rublenoons kind of candidate you are just supposed to vote "present"

:supergrin:

evlbruce
08-13-2012, 11:13

Given that our debt crisis and entitlement problems are compounding, you're treating metastatic cancer with homeopathy.

ETA:
[TARP] offends my principles. But I'm going to vote for this bill in order to preserve my principles, in order to preserve this free enterprise system.

Stubudd
08-13-2012, 14:38
I am feeling better and better about Ryan he seems to have folks like Rubble all worked up and the worst they can come up with is "He's a politician and he voted for something once that somebody didn't like":rofl:

Seriously?

:supergrin:

Hahaha, I see now. This is hope and change for the faux conservatives. Atrocious record, but he's handsome, smart, and such a good speaker!

"The worst they can come up with is his voting record happens to be terrible? Seriously?"

^^^^ maybe somebody at the polls will make a youtube video like Stupid Obama Voters with those kind of quotes

countrygun
08-13-2012, 14:45
Hahaha, I see now. This is hope and change for the faux conservatives. Atrocious record, but he's handsome, smart, and such a good speaker!

"The worst they can come up with is his voting record happens to be terrible? Seriously?"

^^^^ maybe somebody at the polls will make a youtube video like Stupid Obama Voters with those kind of quotes

Cherry pick anyone's voting record in Congress and you can make them look bad. Votes on this get traded for votes on that and everyone does it. You notice "anti- earmak Paul" voted for them for "His" causes.

BTW

Do you still beat your wife?

RC-RAMIE
08-13-2012, 18:30
Cherry pick anyone's voting record in Congress and you can make them look bad. Votes on this get traded for votes on that and everyone does it. You notice "anti- earmak Paul" voted for them for "His" causes.

BTW

Do you still beat your wife?

So how do you get mad when Democrats vote for spending and bigger government?

countrygun
08-13-2012, 18:33
So how do you get mad when Democrats vote for spending and bigger government?

simple, I don't like demcrats cuz they're generally liberals.

G19G20
08-13-2012, 19:36
simple, I don't like demcrats cuz they're generally liberals.

:rofl:

Wow, I couldn't have made that one up. But it shows the typical mindset of the GOP drone voter.

Ruble Noon
08-13-2012, 19:38

Hell, countrygun could have his own youtube channel.

countrygun
08-13-2012, 19:51
:rofl:

Wow, I couldn't have made that one up. But it shows the typical mindset of the GOP drone voter.

HAHAHAHA, coming from an admitted "Bot" with a self portrait as his avatar??????

A robot calling someone else a "drone"

There is comedy gold:supergrin: