Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values

DOC44
08-13-2012, 13:16
Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values

"My dad used to have another saying, for real," Biden said. "And, by the way, I've been saying this for 30 years. And I'm glad to see that Congressman Ryan likes his dad, too, and quotes his dad. I mean that sincerely. But my dad [had] a lot of wisdom. Every time someone tell you, say, 'Look, let me tell you what's important to me, what I value.' My dad would go, 'No, no. Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget, and I will tell you what you value.'"

Ryan's father died when the congressman was 15 years old.

Plugs is a real POS:steamed:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-invokes-paul-ryans-deceased-father-question-vp-candidates-values_649913.html

Doc44

Goaltender66
08-13-2012, 13:24
I had no idea Neil Kinnock's father said that.

amazon
08-13-2012, 13:27
well, then, the Dem's have no values because they have no budget. Aye, Joe?

countrygun
08-13-2012, 13:27
This, folks, is who the Dims are rooting for.

JFrame
08-13-2012, 14:19
To call Biden a dirt-bag is a slur on dirt.

His repulsiveness meter has gone off the charts.

Cavalry Doc
08-13-2012, 14:35
This election is going to be a brass knuckles street brawl.

Get ready for it. It's just getting started.

Lethaltxn
08-13-2012, 14:39

Yep. I've been telling people for months, you are going to see one of the most vile elections in our history.
They are going to pull out all the stops.

JFrame
08-13-2012, 14:39

I guess the leftists have a head start. Slime is their normal habitat.

countrygun
08-13-2012, 14:56
I think it is a perfect example of the monumental ego that Obama carries around with him.

He thinks he is immune from any damage that "Babblin' Joe" can do.

He should be keeping him in the cellar with the rest of the root vegetables, but Obama is so cocky he doesn't think he can be touched by Biden's demonstrations of "the stupid".

Armchair Commando
08-13-2012, 15:41
A Democrat found a magic genie's lamp and rubbed it. The genie said, "I will grant you one wish." He said, "I wish I were smarter". So the genie made him a Republican.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Lethaltxn
08-13-2012, 15:42
A Democrat found a magic genie's lamp and rubbed it. The genie said, "I will grant you one wish." He said, "I wish I were smarter". So the genie made him a Republican.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

p.d.
08-13-2012, 15:54
Someone should tell this idiot that Ryan is clean looking and articulate. You know, just like Barack. (Just worlds smarter and experienced). :supergrin:

ChuteTheMall
08-13-2012, 15:59
(Biden's) dad would go, 'No, no. Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget, and I will tell you what you value."

Hey, Biden, you are President of the Senate, so why don't you show us YOUR budget?

Don't you value America?

:nutcheck:

ChuteTheMall
08-13-2012, 16:07
He should be keeping him in the cellar with the rest of the root vegetables, but Obama is so cocky he doesn't think he can be touched by Biden's demonstrations of "the stupid".

He needs Biden, he thinks he looks smarter in comparison.
In all 57 states.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2digm04.jpg

robertoh
08-14-2012, 07:24
Biden,--the Dems.,walking,talking brain fart.

Flying-Dutchman
08-14-2012, 09:03
Biden Invokes Paul Ryan's Deceased Father to Question VP Candidate's Values

Plugs is a real POS:steamed:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-invokes-paul-ryans-deceased-father-question-vp-candidates-values_649913.html

Doc44
Biden frequently makes rude weird inappropriate comments. Is it intentional or what?

During a speech he told the man in a wheel chair to stand up as some sort of a joke.

Obama must be very insecure to pick such a low level person for VP.

JFrame
08-14-2012, 09:13
Biden frequently makes rude weird inappropriate comments. Is it intentional or what?

During a speech he told the man in a wheel chair to stand up as some sort of a joke.

Obama must be very insecure to pick such a low level person for VP.

He also cracked a joke about how every Seven/Eleven is run by a guy with an Indian accent.

Imagine how much mileage the MSM would have gotten out of that one if a GOP politician had said it.