New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Mother*******ing Necks' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Mother*******ing Necks'

DOC44
08-14-2012, 19:36
New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Mother*******ing Necks'

:wavey:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08/14/NBP-Threaten-Cracker-Republican-Tampa-Convention-Wont-Be-Tolerated-Our-Feet-Will-Be-On-Your-Necks

Doc44

JFrame
08-14-2012, 19:49
I guess they're too stupid to realize they are soul-mates of the KKK.

SPIN2010
08-14-2012, 19:51
Don't you go to jail for that sort of verbal activity? :dunno:

... even if the kenyan is in office, err playing golf? :whistling:

DOC44
08-14-2012, 19:53

daz be Holder's folks.

Doc44

LASTRESORT20
08-14-2012, 19:54
***___From Comments section:***
"In Article"

~ "I have a dream, that these no talent ass clowns finally get the beatdown they deserve. Panthers? More like *******

I have a dream, that one day degenerate POS gangbangers are put in jail and left there to rot, FOREVER

I have a dream, that we, the working tax paying Americans will get fed up with not being able to walk safely in the very same inner cities that would STARVE to death in the gutter without us paying for their food stamps and section 8 housing

I have a dream that someday all the race hustling finger pointing crybabies stop pissing about "white guilt", and start working to get their brothers to put down the crack pipes and Colt 45 malt liquor, turn off the mind numbing gansta rap, and start living in the real world

I have a dream that envy coddling tax lice like Maxine Waters and Charles Rangel finally stop pandering to their constituents, and tell them to stfu, LISTEN to their teachers instead of screwing around and stop expecting the rest of us to provide them welfare for three generations at a stretch

You may say Im a dreamer, but I bet Im not the only one!

stand strong until freedom dawns" ~

cowboywannabe
08-14-2012, 20:08
and those morons wonder why there are skin head attacks on blacks.....

cowboy1964
08-14-2012, 20:25
There's some domestic terrorism for ya.

Hour13
08-14-2012, 20:32
Nobody gives a f ck what the Panthers have to say.

If they ever got off their lazy asses and did ANY of the things they threaten...

They'd be in for a very rude awakening.

series1811
08-15-2012, 05:49
There's some domestic terrorism for ya.

Not to worry. Eric Holder is going to handle this one personally.

Big Mad Dawg
08-15-2012, 06:40
Just more loud mouth verbal diarrhea from pathetic losers and welfare dependant crack heads.

walt cowan
08-15-2012, 07:16
3 out of 4 panthers, klans men, noi and skin heads are government agents or paid informants. the other 1 out of 4 work for the mossad.

HexHead
08-15-2012, 07:18
Watch for the "N-word" to come back into common usage again.

Paul7
08-15-2012, 08:25
Bring it on, punks. Apparently they are too stupid to realize they are vastly out-armed by normal America.

Cavalry Doc
08-15-2012, 08:38
3 out of 4 panthers, klans men, noi and skin heads are government agents or paid informants. the other 1 out of 4 work for the mossad.

Do you really believe that?

That boogeyman you are priposing is hard to imagine.

kirgi08
08-15-2012, 08:46
When obama loses the N/East may explode,it'll get ugly.'08.

walt cowan
08-15-2012, 09:50
Do you really believe that?

That boogeyman you are priposing is hard to imagine.

yeah i know, this boogeyman doesn't live in a cave, is too poor to eat dirt and is located on the other side of the world. :wavey:

walt cowan
08-15-2012, 09:51
When obama loses the N/East may explode,it'll get ugly.'08.

black folks are smarter than that.

Cavalry Doc
08-15-2012, 10:15
yeah i know, this boogeyman doesn't live in a cave, is too poor to eat dirt and is located on the other side of the world. :wavey:

3 out of 4 is a stretch though.

I understand, till you've been standing face to face with Muslim jihadists, they can be hard to believe in. Their capabilities are a lot better than you are pretending too. Global communications and easy travel makes the world a surprisingly small place.

Cavalry Doc
08-15-2012, 10:18
black folks are smarter than that.

As is true with most large groups, some are smart, some not so much. Mob mentality usually leads to a more emotional and less inteligent response. Katrina was a good example of that, both with the people and the authorities.

janice6
08-15-2012, 10:39
Glad I have the means to "defend myself".

John Rambo
08-15-2012, 11:19

Nope. This administration won't prosecute the Black Panthers. They've already made that clear.

With that said, we've got 900,000 CWP holders down here. Bring it, pansies.

Gunnut 45/454
08-15-2012, 11:56
walt cowan
Yep they proved that in LA after the Rodney King verdict!:rofl: And we see it in the mass gang robberies! Gang beat downs going on in the metros. Not to mention the 98% vote for the worst POTUS in American history.:faint:

Cavalry Doc
08-15-2012, 12:06
Nope. This administration won't prosecute the Black Panthers. They've already made that clear.

With that said, we've got 900,000 CWP holders down here. Bring it, pansies.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/Crunch1965/texas.jpg

OctoberRust
08-15-2012, 12:16
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/Crunch1965/texas.jpg

:rofl::rofl: Is that real? If so, where's that sign?

countrygun
08-15-2012, 12:23
walt cowan
Yep they proved that in LA after the Rodney King verdict!:rofl: And we see it in the mass gang robberies! Gang beat downs going on in the metros. Not to mention the 98% vote for the worst POTUS in American history.:faint:

To even suggest that there is a racial component to those things is...well...racist. :whistling:

kirgi08
08-15-2012, 12:47
It's shopped.'08.

janice6
08-15-2012, 12:52
Those silly Panthers. Their just a bunch of Obama's kids (If he had any).

countrygun
08-15-2012, 13:02
Those silly Panthers. Their just a bunch of Obama's kids (If he had any).

The tragically humerous fact is that

"They didn't do that by themselves, somebody else made that happen"

Cavalry Doc
08-15-2012, 13:16
:rofl::rofl: Is that real? If so, where's that sign?

The sign is photoshopped, the info is real though. :supergrin:

Toetag
08-15-2012, 13:30
***___From Comments section:***
"In Article"

~ "I have a dream, that these no talent ass clowns finally get the beatdown they deserve. Panthers? More like *******

I have a dream, that one day degenerate POS gangbangers are put in jail and left there to rot, FOREVER

I have a dream, that we, the working tax paying Americans will get fed up with not being able to walk safely in the very same inner cities that would STARVE to death in the gutter without us paying for their food stamps and section 8 housing

I have a dream that someday all the race hustling finger pointing crybabies stop pissing about "white guilt", and start working to get their brothers to put down the crack pipes and Colt 45 malt liquor, turn off the mind numbing gansta rap, and start living in the real world

I have a dream that envy coddling tax lice like Maxine Waters and Charles Rangel finally stop pandering to their constituents, and tell them to stfu, LISTEN to their teachers instead of screwing around and stop expecting the rest of us to provide them welfare for three generations at a stretch

You may say Im a dreamer, but I bet Im not the only one!

stand strong until freedom dawns" ~

I have a dream that they'll pull their effing cellphones and ghetto blasters out of their ears.

KG1F
08-15-2012, 15:17
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/Crunch1965/texas.jpgPhotoshop......Look at "Don't mess with Texas", see the green rectangle?

G22Dude
08-15-2012, 21:35
As much as I would like to dismiss these tools, it just takes one jackass doing something stupid to spark some incident. What I really love is hearing libs claim that the Panthers are such a marginal group that they should be ignored. Since when did it become policy for the federal govt to ignore an organized criminal enterprise

Hour13
08-15-2012, 22:30
As much as I would like to dismiss these tools, it just takes one jackass doing something stupid to spark some incident. What I really love is hearing libs claim that the Panthers are such a marginal group that they should be ignored. Since when did it become policy for the federal govt to ignore an organized criminal enterprise

Hell, I'm surprised they aren't bankrolling them.
:upeyes:

Not just whites, I can't really imagine ANY other race being able to publicly spout off blatantly terroristic threats without incurring the wrath of the G-men.

"Oh, there go the Panthers again. Those crazy kids!"

Imagine similar statements coming from "White Panthers" or even better, "Middle Eastern Panthers".

Ridiculous.

:steamed:

G22Dude
08-15-2012, 22:33

Not just whites, I can't really imagine ANY other race being able to publicly spout off blatantly terroristic threats without incurring the wrath of the G-men.

Imagine similar statements coming from "White Panthers" or even better, "Middle Eastern Panthers".

Ridiculous.

With this group in Washington Middle Eastern Panthers might actually get a pass too.

countrygun
08-15-2012, 22:42

Ridiculous.

I find it amusing that so many run around seeing "conspiracies behind everything in the news, but some of those same folks think that the idea of the Government sanctioning certain groups by not prosecuting them, is "crazy talk".:upeyes:

I mean to say that there aren't even any unconnected dots in the picture to fill in. It is blatant.

mj9mm
08-15-2012, 23:41
they'll do anything Biden tells them to do, after all, he is one of them:supergrin:

CitizenOfDreams
08-15-2012, 23:47
If they ever got off their lazy asses and did ANY of the things they threaten...

They'd be in for a very rude awakening.

They did back in 2008. They loitered at polling places, intimidating voters with weapons. And what did we do? Filmed them with a cell phone and posted a whiny video on YouTube?