Mitt Romney getting tough... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney getting tough...

Cambo
08-14-2012, 20:20
Mitt talking to the communist-in-chief as he should be talked to:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-obama-campaign-division-hate-anger-back-chicago-005322496.html

cowboy1964
08-14-2012, 20:23
Bout freakin' time!

Obama really needs to send Uncle Joey on a 3 month vacation. I can't wait to see Ryan and Biden debate.

JBnTX
08-14-2012, 21:37
Things are going to start turning bad for Obama.

I'm a firm believer that he will suffer a humiliating defeat come November.

BlownFiveLiter
08-14-2012, 22:08
Things are going to start turning bad for Obama.

I'm a firm believer that he will suffer a humiliating defeat come November.

I really, truly hope so. Mitt Romney, however people feel about his political views and history, is seemingly a "nice guy" and is making the same mistakes McCain made in 2008, by trying to run an honorable campaign. He needs to come out firing on all 8 cylinders and have Paul Ryan do the same, or we're going to see a second term from Obama. He needs to not only make Obama look bad, he needs to abuse him with the facts about the failures of his Presidency. When he lies about Romney's truth, hammer him on it again. There is no fair fight against a Chicago politician. He needs to hit a grand slam, not swing to make contact. There should be plenty of Obama/Biden soundbites since 2008 that can be used against them that this election should be a landslide for the GOP when the truth is shown to the voters.

countrygun
08-14-2012, 23:01
I really, truly hope so. Mitt Romney, however people feel about his political views and history, is seemingly a "nice guy" and is making the same mistakes McCain made in 2008, by trying to run an honorable campaign. He needs to come out firing on all 8 cylinders and have Paul Ryan do the same, or we're going to see a second term from Obama. He needs to not only make Obama look bad, he needs to abuse him with the facts about the failures of his Presidency. When he lies about Romney's truth, hammer him on it again. There is no fair fight against a Chicago politician. He needs to hit a grand slam, not swing to make contact. There should be plenty of Obama/Biden soundbites since 2008 that can be used against them that this election should be a landslide for the GOP when the truth is shown to the voters.

Perfect summary Sir!

:goodpost:

janice6
08-14-2012, 23:42
Glad to hear someone call a thug, a thug. Chicago can have him.

maxsnafu
08-15-2012, 06:11

McCain didn't "run an honorable campaign"; he ran a stupid, narcissistic one. He refused to bring up legitimate issues like affirmative action and immigration in the mistaken belief that he was "better than that"--and Romney is making the same mistake. There are many issues, in addition to the economy, that Romney should be hitting Obama with but so far it's all bromides and boilerplate. If Romney doesn't soon get off his high horse and play hardball with every possible issue he has the GOP will, once again, lose. And if the GOP doesn't do something soon about immigration they're going to lose from now on and deservedly so.

aircarver
08-15-2012, 07:04
There's a war on, and the Republicans better start fighting it ! ...

whoflungdo
08-15-2012, 07:30
"He demonizes some. He panders to others. His campaign strategy is to smash America apart and then cobble together 51 percent of the pieces. If an American president wins that way, we all lose," Romney said. "So, Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago, and let us get about rebuilding and reuniting America."

The best line I've heard in a while...

JFrame
08-15-2012, 07:39
The best line I've heard in a while...

+1

Word! :wave:

Paul7
08-15-2012, 07:58
I know the Romney-haters don't like to hear this, but compared to McCain, Romney is tougher, smarter and more articulate, and has much more useful real-world experience. McCain's POW stint was laudable, but not a qualification for president.

McCain treated Obama with kid gloves in '08.

kirgi08
08-15-2012, 08:11
:woohoo:

JFrame
08-15-2012, 08:29
I know the Romney-haters don't like to hear this, but compared to McCain, Romney is tougher, smarter and more articulate, and has much more useful real-world experience. McCain's POW stint was laudable, but not a qualification for president.

McCain treated Obama with kid gloves in '08.

One would be hard pressed to convince me that McCain did not run the most inept presidential campaign in history.

The American people did not want to trust Obama. Johnny and the MSM convinced them otherwise.

youngdocglock
08-15-2012, 08:36
WOOT!. I believe he has to be tough, i mean he is speaking to the biggest cheat, scammer and LIAR in the entire Country. I would have used much harsher words personally.