Threats from the New Black Panthers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Threats from the New Black Panthers

ozark-tracker
08-15-2012, 09:43
here come the threats

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/08/15/great_news_new_black_panther_party_members_plan_to_put_their_boots_on_the_necks_of_republicans

Skyhook
08-15-2012, 09:55
I saw that on another email link.... once more, we are fostering those who want to destroy America as we know it.

Like the Muslim brothers- am I being redundant, I wonder?- these people arte hate-filled and preaching violence against all we hold dear.

Up until now, we, in our affluence and hugeness of heart, could tolerate this madness; the time is rapidly approaching when we must square-off, and call a traitor a traitor, a killer a killer without pangs of PC guilt making us quiver in our corners.

youngdocglock
08-15-2012, 09:59
See i have a rule. If i see a terrorist holding an AK 47. im dropping him no questions asked.

The NPB.....is coming dangerously close to this same category. Its not because they are black. It is because they want to kill everyone who is not.

dbak
08-15-2012, 10:03
Damn they are still talking?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Bluestreakfl
08-15-2012, 10:10
See i have a rule. If i see a terrorist holding an AK 47. im dropping him no questions asked.

The NPB.....is coming dangerously close to this same category. Its not because they are black. It is because they want to kill everyone who is not.

This^^

Martin Luther is rolling in his grave right now with everything these wackos are preaching. His dream was equality, and yet these people are basically pushing back towards racism and segregation.

Sent from my phone booth

janice6
08-15-2012, 10:13
I'm sure Eric Holder would not let "his" people be a problem.

Where are you Eric?????

snerd
08-15-2012, 11:22
....... Where are you Eric?????
Making out with nappy...............

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kQZFZfQdg_k/SeqWbLn1T1I/AAAAAAAAAK4/5rk6FlmIr2E/s400/Eric+Holder+Reno.jpg

walt cowan
08-15-2012, 17:01
Making out with nappy...............

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kQZFZfQdg_k/SeqWbLn1T1I/AAAAAAAAAK4/5rk6FlmIr2E/s400/Eric+Holder+Reno.jpg

damm girl! your breath smells like tuna!:whistling:

concretefuzzynuts
08-15-2012, 17:04
Threats from the New Black Panthers

Bring it on.

countrygun
08-15-2012, 17:54
I am tired of being treated as though I don't have any rights, I am tired of discrimination, I am tired of being called names. I am tired of my life being spent working as a slave to a leisure class that does nothing but live off my efforts.

Bring it on Black Panthers, I want payback.

Bruce H
08-15-2012, 17:57
Dead black panthers like dead KKK sounds like a fine idea.

frizz
08-15-2012, 18:02
fix typeoDamn they are still talking?

They won't shut up.

I saw a video of the head goons and it consisted of mostly f this f that. (Surprise.) The man thing I remember was when he said f the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. "What wuz dat part dat sed we wuz 3/5ths of a person? Yeah. F the 13th Amendment!"

Ignorant fool didn't even know that the 13th ended slavery.

frizz
08-15-2012, 18:06
I am tired of being treated as though I don't have any rights, I am tired of discrimination, I am tired of being called names. I am tired of my life being spent working as a slave to a leisure class that does nothing but live off my efforts.

Bring it on Black Panthers, I want payback.
I prefer a peaceful end, but if they want a fight, they can get one... at no charge.

Bring_it!
08-15-2012, 18:12
She is all bark. She has had too many 40's.
Who is she gunna send, those bafoons imitating Charlie's Angels?:whistling:
I say Bring_it!:tongueout:

marchboom
08-15-2012, 20:12
What are the white folks going to do now? We will be afraid to leave our homes due to the NBP party's existence.

I think the NBP party needs to spread their word. I'm sure I could gather a good size crowd to listen to them up here in North Idaho. :supergrin:

callihan_44
08-15-2012, 20:17
those punks wouldnt last 2 seconds if they showed up at the polls here bringing that nonsense

countrygun
08-15-2012, 20:22
those punks wouldnt last 2 seconds if they showed up at the polls here bringing that nonsense

As we say,

"Son, there is a lot of "there" out there. Awful hard to find something as small as a person, 'specially if they ain't movin'"

W420Hunter
08-15-2012, 20:31
Whats with the video about the 37 things you need to buy? I don't need to hear it and after a few mins of it I turned it off, did not even see anything about black panthers.

concretefuzzynuts
08-15-2012, 20:48
Funny the video has an Obama ad before the trash plays.

These thugs need a trip to prisneyland.