"Pan-sexual" Democrat running.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "Pan-sexual" Democrat running..

Skyhook
08-15-2012, 14:43
Well, those pan babies sure make plain homosexuals and trannies look like yesterday's news, don't they?

Those of us boring enough to think of sexuality in terms of the "binary", well, what can I say but we need re-edumacation.. BIGTIME, I guess.

Mary Gonzalez, Texas State Representative, Identifies As Pansexual In New Inte----

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/pansexual/2012/08/14/brunette-democrat-comes-out-pansexual?cmpid=NL_FiredUpFoxNation#ixzz23eK4iZYc

countrygun
08-15-2012, 14:51
I think she is actually a "quatrosexual"

she will do anything with anybody for a quarter.

Chuck TX
08-15-2012, 15:15
Wasn't Pan the goat dude with the Labyrinth?

jakebrake
08-15-2012, 15:26
does this mean she gets busy with cookware?

OctoberRust
08-15-2012, 15:47
Are all of her partners of age and consent to her advances, and vise versa?

Check?

ok, my main concern then is her policies and what she has to offer the state/country.

Gunnut 45/454
08-15-2012, 15:48
jakebrake
My thoughts exactly -now even cookware isn't safe from the preverted!:rofl::faint::rofl:

countrygun
08-15-2012, 15:49

Check?

ok, my main concern then is her policies and what she has to offer the state/country.

Well, if SHE thinks her sexuality is newsworthy and SHE wants to put it out there, I would question her priorities.

rohanreginald
08-15-2012, 16:21
Another liberal pervert in a paid for by taxes position making everything about her perversion. Disgusting!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Gunnut 45/454
08-15-2012, 16:25
countrygun
Nope just to make it clear -you will provide support for all her partners on the tax payers dime! Just think she'll request pay and supprot for many partners ! Not just one wife/husband like normal Hetro's would.:rofl:

Kablam
08-15-2012, 16:34

Check?

If it isn't meant to be a part of her "policies," then why does she bring her sexuality up again?

CitizenOfDreams
08-15-2012, 16:47
"Pansexual" meaning "screw everything that moves" (and if it doesn't move, push it then screw it)?

OctoberRust
08-15-2012, 16:49
Well, if SHE thinks her sexuality is newsworthy and SHE wants to put it out there, I would question her priorities.

If it isn't meant to be a part of her "policies," then why does she bring her sexuality up again?

Agree with both of you, it's stupid she even brought it up.

Which does show her priorities as, less than desireable.

Again, it goes to both those who would be bothered by this, and her trying to point out what her preference in sex is. Why should I care? Why do you need to tell me this? Tell me what you're going to do for the country, and what policies you'll back, etc.

OctoberRust
08-15-2012, 16:50
"Pansexual" meaning "screw everything that moves" (and if it doesn't move, push it then screw it)?

I THINK a pansexual is someone who is "genderblind" so they will screw any human regardless if male, female, eunuch, transsexual, etc......

I could be wrong, and I should probably look it up before posting, but whatever.

cowboy1964
08-15-2012, 18:09
No one is forcing anyone to vote for her.

Snowman92D
08-15-2012, 19:46

Check?

I went through that stage, too (when I was a lot younger), when I thought that "character doesn't matter" in a political leader as long as I agreed with their position on policies.

I learned the fallacy of that once Bill Clinton got in office. No more for me.

countrygun
08-15-2012, 20:00
No one is forcing anyone to vote for her.

I commend you on your deep insight into the blindingly obvious.

janice6
08-15-2012, 20:08
Another pathetic political push for votes and relevance.

It has no significance if she is working for the people. She wants to make it an issue.

snerd
08-15-2012, 23:18
I commend you on your deep insight into the blindingly obvious.
:laughabove: