Megadeth's Dave Mustaine says Obama is behind deadly shootings [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Megadeth's Dave Mustaine says Obama is behind deadly shootings

TheExplorer
08-16-2012, 09:52
By Rolling Stone
Megadeth leader Dave Mustaine has made no secret of his right-of-center political views, but the singer took an ugly conspiratorialist turn last week in Singapore when he said on stage during a concert Aug. 7 that President Obama is behind recent shooting rampages near Denver and Milwaukee, TMZ reports (http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/15/megadeth-singer-obama-staged-aurora-shooting-massacre/).
"My president," Mustaine began, before pausing to pantomime gagging, "is trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the Fast and Furious thing down at the border, you know, Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."
Twelve people were killed and 58 wounded July 20 in Aurora when a gunman opened fire inside a movie theater during a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises." The suspect, James Holmes, has been charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder and 116 counts of attempted murder. Six people were killed and four wounded Aug. 5 in Oak Creek, Wisc., when a gunman identified as Wade Page, a white supremacist, opened fire at Sikh temple, then killed himself. Fast and Furious was part of a federal sting operation intended to trace the movement of weapons from legal dealers in the United States to the leaders of Mexican drug cartels. The government lost track of some weapons, which were later found at crime scenes in Mexico.

Mustaine went on to muse about where he was going to live "if America keeps going the way it's going, because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America." His comments in Singapore weren't the singer's first foray into right-wing conspiracy theories: Mustaine has also expressed "birther" sentiments about Obama's citizenship. "I know he was born somewhere else than America," Mustaine said in March (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dave-mustaine-reveals-birther-opinions-20120328#ixzz23iLAmiSF) on a Canadian talk show.

aircarver
08-16-2012, 10:16
Well, Obamao's got Joe Biden running loose, and we've got this guy ... :upeyes:

JFrame
08-16-2012, 10:26
Well, Obamao's got Joe Biden running loose, and we've got this guy ... :upeyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something tells me Biden's utterings are more "sanctioned" than the leader of Megadeth... :supergrin:

Kablam
08-16-2012, 11:08
"Shut Up and Sing"

OctoberRust
08-16-2012, 11:21
I always thought Dave mustaine was anti-gun due to his music video "99 ways to die"

It's funny I just came across this article though, I was listening to megadeth on my way to work this morning.

....peaacceeeeeeee, peace sells! But who's buying? :tongueout::supergrin:

OctoberRust
08-16-2012, 16:10
here it is. :rofl:

MegaDeth - 99 ways to die - YouTube

Cambo
08-16-2012, 16:38
here it is. :rofl:

MegaDeth - 99 ways to die - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFziKTrlEis)

Looks pretty anti-gun to me. Looks like a Brady Campaign recruitment video.

HarlDane
08-16-2012, 16:53
Speaking ill of the US and the President while overseas is worthy of being blacklisted according to the Natalie Maines precedent, isn't it?

concretefuzzynuts
08-16-2012, 17:01
He'll get a drone up his @$$.

countrygun
08-16-2012, 17:03
ehhh, the "other side' has Rosie and the 9/11 truthers.

John Rambo
08-16-2012, 17:04
Well, what do you expect when you take a mortal man, and put him in control, watch him become a God, watch peoples heads a'roll?

Gundude
08-16-2012, 17:14
Well, what do you expect when you take a mortal man, and put him in control, watch him become a God, watch peoples heads a'roll?

I'd expect that just like the pied piper led rats through the streets, we dance like marionettes, swaying to the symphony of destruction :whistling:

OctoberRust
08-16-2012, 19:41
I'd expect that just like the pied piper led rats through the streets, we dance like marionettes, swaying to the symphony of destruction :whistling:

Speak of mutually assured destruction...
Nice story... Tell it to Reader's Digest!

dbcooper
08-16-2012, 20:17
I always thought Dave mustaine was anti-gun due to his music video "99 ways to die"

It's funny I just came across this article though, I was listening to megadeth on my way to work this morning.

....peaacceeeeeeee, peace sells! But who's buying? :tongueout::supergrin:

Your sister is a junkie gets it any way she can
Your brothers a gay singer in a stud leather band
Your girlfriends got herpes to go with a heap of aids
There aint one person you know you aint ripped off yet.

dbcooper
08-16-2012, 20:22

The warheads will not rust in peace

I like this old one

Megadeth- Looking Down the Cross - YouTube

APERS
08-16-2012, 21:31
'Hello me, its me again..' speak away Dave, just do it on our soil. Megadeath fan since 1988. :supergrin: