Obama married a Pakistani man [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama married a Pakistani man

Ruble Noon
08-17-2012, 07:53
http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-married-man-corsi-285/

G26S239
08-17-2012, 08:19
Good lord that is a stupid link I just looked at. From the same idiot that made an issue of a Certificate Of Live Birth. I used a Certificate Of Live Birth to establish citizenship for purpose of joining the USN in 1977. It was issued by the Colusa County Clerk in 1971. Before I got that COLB back from my mother in 2009 or so I got another copy of the dreaded COLB in October 2007 and used it to establish citizenship to the State Dept who issued me a Passport dated 6 Dec 07.

So Obama was gay married at 10 years old in 1971 because he wore a ring? :upeyes:

Gundude
08-17-2012, 08:39
If one truly wants to put on a tinfoil hat, one should begin to wonder if this Corsi guy is a plant to make the Tea Party look like idiots and distract from its actual platform. :tinfoil:

ColdSteelNail
08-17-2012, 08:50
Did you time travel from the McCarthy era. The republicans bought into his nonsense also.

Skyhook
08-17-2012, 09:00
:rofl:

Channeling Harry Reid just let me say that Obama is the wife of a gay Pakistani until he proves he isn't.

Besides, WTH difference would that make to anyone of the left or anyone of his 'family'?

:rofl: Too much!

youngdocglock
08-17-2012, 09:12
hey.......it could happen :rofl:

ColdSteelNail
08-17-2012, 09:20
:rofl:

Channeling Harry Reid just let me say that Obama is the wife of a gay Pakistani until he proves he isn't.

Besides, WTH difference would that make to anyone of the left or anyone of his 'family'?

:rofl: Too much!

The difference is that you can't prove a negative. Romney could destroy Reed by simply releasing his returns. If he could do that and doesn't he must be an idiot.

aircarver
08-17-2012, 09:27
The difference is that you can't prove a negative. Romney could destroy Reed by simply releasing his returns. If he could do that and doesn't he must be an idiot.

Why shouldn't he force Obamao to release his sealed papers in exchange ? ....:whistling:

Cavalry Doc
08-17-2012, 09:33

Better to wait and use it as a slam against Barry in the debates. He could pull out all the tax returns at the debate, and offer to hand them to Barry in exchange for Barry's promise to release within a week of his college financing documents, grades and passport records.

Giving something for nothing would be stupid.

jakebrake
08-17-2012, 15:41
next weeks link...

barack obama was once a woman named freida.

hogship
08-17-2012, 16:46
Better to wait and use it as a slam against Barry in the debates. He could pull out all the tax returns at the debate, and offer to hand them to Barry in exchange for Barry's promise to release within a week of his college financing documents, grades and passport records.

Giving something for nothing would be stupid.

I was thinking the same thing.......this is a great opportunity, if used to best advantage.

Give tax records to shut down Reed?......that's stupid, and who cares? Those who are paying attention, have figured out Reed, and what it's all about.

Let Obama deal with Reed's screw-ups..........give something to get something........

ooc

countrygun
08-17-2012, 16:50
Did you time travel from the McCarthy era. The republicans bought into his nonsense also.

Of course you are aware that documents, from the Kremlin since the fall of the wall, showed that McCarthy may well have been more right than wrong?

Skyhook
08-17-2012, 17:04

Or-------------:cool:

Gunnut 45/454
08-17-2012, 19:40
ColdSteelNail
Good let the Obamamoa prove the negative! Show us your college finance records , your REAL COLB, Passport records, tell us how you got back into the country from Indonessia- no record of that either! How about flight time and day Mommy left Kenya? So many questions and no answer from Mr Transperant!!!:faint:

QNman
08-17-2012, 22:00

Why? It worked for Obama. We still haven't seen his college transcripts.

QNman
08-17-2012, 22:03
Nah... She's a Klingon, not a Pakistani. And I ain't checking Michelle's big old pants to see about the man claim; some things just can't be unseen.

:cool:

LASTRESORT20
08-17-2012, 22:05
ColdSteelNail
Good let the Obamamoa prove the negative! Show us your college finance records , your REAL COLB, Passport records, tell us how you got back into the country from Indonessia- no record of that either! How about flight time and day Mommy left Kenya? So many questions and no answer from Mr Transperant!!!:faint:

Yes agree...."Mr Transperant" caint take the `pressure` of answering...so he must attack....attack....attack..:yawn: