Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama

lethal tupperwa
08-17-2012, 12:20
Seriously—REALLY SERIOUSLY—what do YOU think would have happened if a Caucasian President had ever produced and published a You Tube Video for ALL WHITE PEOPLE to unite for a WHITE PRESIDENT…Seriously, what do you think would have happened…

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube

JFrame
08-17-2012, 12:28
Well, you see, it is a demographic that is DUE special status and consideration because of the historic and continued oppression that keeps people of African-American heritage from becoming a U.S. president, or a 4-star general, or a top movie or recording star, or an acclaimed author or poet, or a film director, or a congressman, or a secretary of state, or a Supreme Court justice, or a franchise athlete, or...

Wait -- what...?

Cambo
08-17-2012, 12:33
What a scumbag, always sinking to new depths.

Flying-Dutchman
08-17-2012, 12:48
When 96% is not enough….

BigSteven34
08-17-2012, 13:11
Good Lord, you would think he had this demographic locked up...

hogship
08-17-2012, 13:31
Seriously—REALLY SERIOUSLY—what do YOU think would have happened if a Caucasian President had ever produced and published a You Tube Video for ALL WHITE PEOPLE to unite for a WHITE PRESIDENT…Seriously, what do you think would have happened…

You know darn well what would happen.......

He (she) would be accused of racism, hate speech, attempting to divide the nation, political corruption, and so on, and so forth........

......unless he were a democrat!

:wavey:

ooc

Vic777
08-17-2012, 13:44
He (she) would be accused of racism, hate speech, attempting to divide the nation, political corruption, and so on, and so forth........I think we have accused Obama of all those things, Dumocrats know he is all those things, but it's all about the money, the Dumocrats want your money, that's how they survive, off your hard work.

GWSHARK
08-17-2012, 14:02
Can you give me the time-stamp where he said ALL BLACK PEOPLE should unite for a BLACK PRESIDENT? I missed that part.

Yall are getting weird with this.

countrygun
08-17-2012, 14:04
Can you give me the time-stamp where he said ALL BLACK PEOPLE should unite for a BLACK PRESIDENT? I missed that part.

Yall are getting weird with this.

So you'd be down with "White people for Romney"?

GWSHARK
08-17-2012, 14:06
So you'd be down with "White people for Romney"?

does that not exist already? :faint:

Lethaltxn
08-17-2012, 14:08

Where?

countrygun
08-17-2012, 14:09

Where? Headquarters? Website?

jakebrake
08-17-2012, 15:04
i thought obozo was post racial? a uniter, not a divider.

Boots45acp
08-17-2012, 15:37

Oh please

automatic slim
08-17-2012, 16:10
Out of fairness and diversity, I think that black people should let more white people be black, and white people should let more black people be white.

It's just the right thing to do.....:wavey:

Lethaltxn
08-17-2012, 17:02
Out of fairness and diversity, I think that black people should let more white people be black, and white people should let more black people be white.

It's just the right thing to do.....:wavey:

:rofl: For the children! :rofl:

stopatrain
08-17-2012, 17:12
Obama proves you can always sink lower.

Jeff82
08-17-2012, 17:27
Romney needs to address the blacks and tell them exactly why he's the better candidate. Engage them. Don't ignore them.

hogship
08-17-2012, 17:44
Romney needs to address the blacks and tell them exactly why he's the better candidate. Engage them. Don't ignore them.

Yes......he does!

I'm beginning to think some Blacks are ready to listen to the truth.

How best to do that? I don't think Romney can do it alone, by speaking directly to them. Maybe a team of Black spokesmen (spokespersons......jeez, I'm getting PC!) for that cause........:dunno:

Bill Cosby knows why many of them will not do what it takes......until the freebies are taken away.....and, they will not vote to have those freebies taken away.

To be fair......Blacks are not even close to being a majority of the freeloaders on this economy.......but, they ARE a voting block that sticks together, no matter what. (In a way, that is very admirable.)

ooc

Lethaltxn
08-17-2012, 17:49

Maybe he can tell them why their unemployment rate is so high.

aircarver
08-17-2012, 17:59
Here's to him spending a bunch of money chasing 4% of 12% ....:supergrin:

hogship
08-17-2012, 18:01
Maybe he can tell them why their unemployment rate is so high.

Bill Cosby has already told them.....and, you see how that turned out!

A few of them listened to him......most didn't, and turned on him like he was a traitor to their race.

The problems run deep, but they can do it........it starts with the WILL to improve their lives. (This includes everyone, not just Blacks.)

ooc

Deployment Solu
08-17-2012, 18:03
A year or more after the election, many people were still waiting for him to fulfill campaign promises. One man said "give him time" Another said "yeah 20-life would be about right".

I know know how close to the truth that is.

jakebrake
08-18-2012, 10:11
Bill Cosby has already told them.....and, you see how that turned out!

he then stated if you disagree with obama, you're racist. pretty much disgusted me when he did it.

frizz
08-18-2012, 14:55
When 96% is not enough….
He wants to get them to the polls rather than sitting at home.

steveksux
08-18-2012, 15:07
Yes......he does!

How best to do that? I don't think Romney can do it alone, by speaking directly to them. Maybe a team of Black spokesmen (spokespersons......jeez, I'm getting PC!) for that cause........:dunno:Spokespersonsofcolor, if you don't mind... :steamed::steamed:

:tongueout:J/K

Randy

kirgi08
08-18-2012, 15:09
I'm sure he'll arrange transportation on our dime.'08.

maxsnafu
08-19-2012, 08:45

Why bother? Remember the aftermath of the O.J. trial? Blacks nationwide were cheering that a Black man had murdered two Whites and beat the rap. What could the GOP possibly due to entice people like that to vote for a White over a Black?

IvanVic
08-19-2012, 08:55
Blacks nationwide were cheering that a Black man had murdered two Whites and beat the rap.

Uh, no. Most of them were genuinely convinced that he was innocent and simply had to be a "victim" of a "bias" justice system - and they were cheering that he had overcome this system.

cowboywannabe
08-19-2012, 09:01
Yes......he does!

How best to do that? I don't think Romney can do it alone, by speaking directly to them. Maybe a team of Black spokesmen (spokespersons......jeez, I'm getting PC!) for that cause........:dunno:

Bill Cosby knows why many of them will not do what it takes......until the freebies are taken away.....and, they will not vote to have those freebies taken away.

To be fair......Blacks are not even close to being a majority of the freeloaders on this economy.......but, they ARE a voting block that sticks together, no matter what. (In a way, that is very admirable.)

ooc

4% already have....