Now carrying out cricifixions- Muslem spring amok. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Now carrying out cricifixions- Muslem spring amok.

Skyhook
08-18-2012, 13:39
Stuck in the barbaric practices and thought processes of the sixth (6th) century, The Muslim Brotherhood is crucifying foes. They Say their *book* says it's 'OK' to do that to infidels and those not muslim enough.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/arab-spring-run-amok-brotherhood-starts-crucifixions/

LASTRESORT20
08-18-2012, 14:51
~ "Obama and the Democrats SUPPORTED the Arab Spring! Have ANY of them spoken out against such brutality an backwardness???" ~

cowboy1964
08-19-2012, 00:19
Cricifixions? Muslem? Instant headache just reading the thread title.

RustyShackelford
08-19-2012, 01:11

At least he allowed us to know that 6th meant sixth.

Deployment Solu
08-19-2012, 05:17
If you crucify a Mooseslime, does that preclude him from going to heaven or do you still have to use pigs filth to coat the cross/tree???? Just wondering.......

Violence is the Mooseslime answer to everything that is not done their way. Their is no room for any other religion. Wake up America, they are ALL over the US.

Skyhook
08-19-2012, 06:25

Sorry; not my best day, but I do have one question-- what happened to your delicate constitution when you read the article? Anything worthy of note?

Misplaced vowel or two (some folks are so easily mislead) sends you into a headache what did the crucifixions do for ya, huh?
:upeyes:

DonGlock26
08-19-2012, 06:53
I'm cautious on this one. I looked around for an original source, and didn't really get anywhere. Sky news might have pulled the article.

_

ModGlock17
08-19-2012, 07:01
Sick of these Afghans uniforms shooting and killing our soldiers.

Perhaps we should burn 39 Korans for every bullet fired at us. Shoot them on site.

Skyhook
08-20-2012, 05:07

Perhaps we should burn 39 Korans for every bullet fired at us. Shoot them on site.

Time to leave Afghanistan to the crazy & untrustworthy Afghans.

The Machinist
08-20-2012, 05:31

Instead, we'll just stay an additional year for every soldier murdered in this fashion, while we protect their opium fields. American foreign policy is as stupid and insane as its domestic policies.

Cavalry Doc
08-20-2012, 05:52
Instead, we'll just stay an additional year for every soldier murdered in this fashion, while we protect their opium fields. American foreign policy is as stupid and insane as its domestic policies.

Your cause and effect chip is out of alignment again. Maybe you were attempting sarcasm?

Skyhook
08-20-2012, 09:02
I'm cautious on this one. I looked around for an original source, and didn't really get anywhere. Sky news might have pulled the article.

_

This is essentially the same stuff.. should work. http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/arab-spring-run-amok-brotherhood-starts-crucifixions/

Sharkey
08-20-2012, 09:21

Good idea but only if the korans are bound against the traitor coalition soldier.
In reference to the thread, it just can't be. Barack said they weren't extremists and he wouldn't lie about that.

walt cowan
08-20-2012, 11:43
natural gas, minerals and not let us forget the poppy trade.