Boston Globe Slams Biden for 'Chains' Remark [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Boston Globe Slams Biden for 'Chains' Remark

DOC44
08-18-2012, 19:33
Boston Globe Slams Biden for 'Chains' Remark

Looks to me like Joe is cracking, loosing it and it is a big Fn deal.

a picture is worth a thousand words.... the eyes have it.

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/Biden/biden-double-fist-reuters.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/08/18/Apologize-Boston-Globe-Slams-VP-Biden-Over-Chains-Remark

Doc44

hogship
08-18-2012, 21:05
He "lost it" long ago.........but, who cares?

Biden isn't very meaningful in this election. Absolutely nobody is going to vote for, or against Obama on the basis of his stupid remarks........

ooc

edit: Personally, I hope Biden can keep is mouth shut for the next few months. If he goes beyond the limits, Obama just might pick out a new VP......one, who would rally the left to vote.

ooc

countrygun
08-18-2012, 21:21
He "lost it" long ago.........but, who cares?

Biden isn't very meaningful in this election. Absolutely nobody is going to vote for, or against Obama on the basis of his stupid remarks........

ooc

edit: Personally, I hope Biden can keep is mouth shut for the next few months. If he goes beyond the limits, Obama just might pick out a new VP......one, who would rally the left to vote.

ooc

Very true and frighteningly possible.

if I wanted to stretch my ability to write fiction I think I could spin a pretty good yarn about a VP being put in the laughing academy, a former First Lady taking his place and an "accident" happening to the POTUS. Bet I could sell 5 million copies to the conspiracy theory bunch.

hogship
08-18-2012, 22:35
Very true and frighteningly possible.

if I wanted to stretch my ability to write fiction I think I could spin a pretty good yarn about a VP being put in the laughing academy, a former First Lady taking his place and an "accident" happening to the POTUS. Bet I could sell 5 million copies to the conspiracy theory bunch.

After all the strange, and unexplained happenings revolving around the former first lady, I just don't discount any possibility! What the hell......it's fiction, and you could sell a few copies, I'm sure! :supergrin:

Let's see here........5 million copies times a couple bucks per copy........hmmmm! Heck yeah, retirement time! :rofl:

ooc