Occupy: Our goal is to ‘overthrow the capitalist system and build communism [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Occupy: Our goal is to ‘overthrow the capitalist system and build communism

DOC44
08-20-2012, 05:49
Former union boss at Occupy event: Our goal is to ‘overthrow the capitalist system and build communism’ [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/former-union-boss-at-occupy-event-our-goal-is-to-overthrow-the-capitalist-system-and-build-communism-video/#ixzz245P0wD3W

Doc44

Cavalry Doc
08-20-2012, 05:54
And the Demicrats have fully embraced the 99% & 1% meme.

They fit quite nicely together.

callihan_44
08-20-2012, 06:01
wow, the same goal as barry and michelle...who woulda thought?

JFrame
08-20-2012, 06:04
As Nancy Pelosi said of the OWS movement (like the guy who took a dump on the side of a police car): "God bless 'em..." :upeyes:

CitizenOfDreams
08-20-2012, 07:08
Why not just move to the nearest happy country where Communism is already built? :dunno:

JBnTX
08-20-2012, 07:11
I can't wait for November when the American people go to the polls and put an end to all this nonsense.

jeanderson
08-20-2012, 10:29
Why don't they just get on a boat and cross the Straits of Florida to the worker's paradise of Cuba. The boat traffic going in that direction is very light and I'm sure they'd be welcomed there. No more revolution to fight.

Bon Voyage! :wavey:

Bullwinkle J Moose
08-20-2012, 10:44
Why not just move to the nearest happy country where Communism is already built? :dunno:

I'd donate a one way ticket for one of them.

F350
08-20-2012, 14:46
In other breaking news....... "Sun rises in the east"!!

cowboy1964
08-20-2012, 14:52
Why doesn't Michael Moore let the guy move in to his Torch Lake mansion? Share the wealth. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. I NEED that house!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LDnT2S8L9iI/Tw4bBgg_S_I/AAAAAAAACLs/Ydd1xWZyZ-w/s1600/3MooreHouseBig2center.jpg

JFrame
08-20-2012, 15:06
Why doesn't Michael Moore let the guy move in to his Torch Lake mansion? Share the wealth. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. I NEED that house!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LDnT2S8L9iI/Tw4bBgg_S_I/AAAAAAAACLs/Ydd1xWZyZ-w/s1600/3MooreHouseBig2center.jpg

Hmmm...Since Michael Moore can't POSSIBLY be a filthy capitalist, he must be the most frugal guy on earth. I guess he can afford that mansion by limiting his wardrobe to baseball caps and ratty jackets, and -- to look at him -- eating only french fries...

series1811
08-20-2012, 17:29
And the Demicrats have fully embraced the 99% & 1% meme.

They fit quite nicely together.

Well, you have to admit that if the OWSers' and Democrats pull this off, it won't be because they hid their agendas from us.

Even a lot of the "centrists/truth squadders" here, don't make any secret about their hate of capitalism and their desire to get rid of it.

coastal4974
08-20-2012, 21:35
Obama’s army. I guess that’s why the Obama told the DOJ to give them a pass.

automatic slim
08-21-2012, 05:49
The Top Dogs in any communist revolution always throw people like this under the bus(actually, under the dirt..) after their power is solidified. When their "goals" are accomplished, and they realize they've been duped, they must be "dealt with".
Funny how that happens every single time.

You would think with all this education these people have, they might have learned this in history class.:dunno:

Bren
08-21-2012, 06:02
Former union boss at Occupy event: Our goal is to ‘overthrow the capitalist system and build communism’ [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/former-union-boss-at-occupy-event-our-goal-is-to-overthrow-the-capitalist-system-and-build-communism-video/#ixzz245P0wD3W

Doc44

That was pretty obvious from day 1. Anybody who needed this spelled out wasn't paying attention in school.

Bren
08-21-2012, 06:04

Never been one - never will be.

Communism is typical of the thinking of the academic types; it fails to consider all of the factors, like basic human motivations, and gets the desired result by only considering factors that lead to the desired result.

JFrame
08-21-2012, 06:31

Communism is typical of the thinking of the academic types; it fails to consider all of the factors, like basic human motivations, and gets the desired result by only considering factors that lead to the desired result.

Yes -- that is not a good way to do business. That is how the Japanese "won" Midway on paper, in their war-gaming, prior to the actual event.

Gunnut 45/454
08-21-2012, 10:20
Wow what a surprise! Nancy , Harry and Obamamoa supporting the Communist party over throw of the USA! Bet this will be front page news -in Cuba!:faint:

series1811
08-21-2012, 10:29

Kind of like Obama's tax plan. If we tax the crap out of everyone making money, it won't demoralize them into making less, or leaving for a more tax friendly haven.

Just like communism. The people working hard will continue to work hard when you let them know they need to compensate for the comrades who don't like to work as hard.

Gunnut 45/454
08-21-2012, 10:40
I would say the RNC needs to put that video out as a political add! Lets see how Obamamoa spins that one! Hey Flintlicker and G1/2 come on prove this isn't true- looks like Treason to me!:rofl: