Tea Party Congressman Drops Trou [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Congressman Drops Trou

m51
08-20-2012, 08:18
http://midwestdemocracy.com/articles/yoder-apologizes-for-swimming-nude-in-sea-of-galilee/

Snowman92D
08-20-2012, 09:48
Thank goodness...and here I thought he had dropped his drawers and crapped on a local police car, like Obama's SEIU/Commie friends do at OWS rallies. Maybe if the congressman was smoking a joint while skinny-dipping his conduct would have passed muster over at DU. :rofl:

whoflungdo
08-20-2012, 09:57
If only the FBI and other agencies would be as diligent as investigating Fast and Furious...

Gundude
08-20-2012, 12:05
The only thing he did wrong was apologize. Good grief. Without a spine to share amongst the lot of them, this Tea Party is going nowhere. :shakehead:

barbedwiresmile
08-20-2012, 12:39
What's a "tea party" congressman?

ChuteTheMall
08-20-2012, 12:51
It was not immediately clear what the FBI might have examined in relation to the trip.

"Do women know about shrinkage?" {/Costanza}

"Part of the reason I made that decision at that moment was there was really nobody in the vicinity who could see me," he said. "I dove in, hopped right back out, put my clothes on and, regardless, that was still not the behavior people expected out of their congressman."

He said it was dark out with visibility limited to only a few feet, and said he was in the water for about 10 seconds before climbing out.

I'd like to know if there is anyone responding to this nonsense who has never been skinny-dipping as an adult.
Whether alone in the dark for a few seconds, or even in the sunshine in mixed company.
:drowning:

ChuteTheMall
08-20-2012, 13:12
This incident happened a year ago.

It's only in the news now as part of the Obama re-election desperation strategy.

If Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D, FL) did the same thing, Obama's media wouldn't report it, Obama's FBI wouldn't investigate it, and only the fish would complain.
:wow:

And nobody would post pics.

JBnTX
08-20-2012, 14:51
It's called baptism.

DustyJacket
08-20-2012, 17:15
Is he in fact a Tea Party member?

TheExplorer
08-20-2012, 17:40
The FBI was called in to make sure there wouldn't be any blackmail issues, ie checking for videos of the incident. What's funny is he was adamant about not being drunk. So that would mean his overall credibility is even more suspect.

hogfish
08-20-2012, 17:46
http://midwestdemocracy.com/articles/yoder-apologizes-for-swimming-nude-in-sea-of-galilee/

Seriously?! WTF?

Nothing here.

:upeyes:

countrygun
08-20-2012, 17:49
I hope he waited at least an hour after eating before he went in.

In Obama's case it would have been OK because lunch was a water spaniel.

( hey if this old swimming story is still news......)

m51
08-20-2012, 18:38
Seriously?! WTF?

Nothing here.

What wrong, he is a politician, it's in the news. You are so one sided, open up and learn. Keeping those blinders on will not make you any wiser.

countrygun
08-20-2012, 18:51
What wrong, he is a politician, it's in the news. You are so one sided, open up and learn. Keeping those blinders on will not make you any wiser.

Look, if a politician goes skinny dipping, I will gratefully accept blinders.

Learn what? what the liberal media wants to feed you to keep you distracted.

m51
08-20-2012, 19:08
Look, if a politician goes skinny dipping, I will gratefully accept blinders.

Learn what? what the liberal media wants to feed you to keep you distracted.

Oh yeah, it's that damned liberal media again. :rofl:

jakebrake
08-20-2012, 19:13
Is he in fact a Tea Party member?

the left is praying he is.

countrygun
08-20-2012, 19:14
Oh yeah, it's that damned liberal media again. :rofl:

Oops I went and forgot that you think they are too far right.

hogfish
08-20-2012, 19:36

What are you talking about?

Which side am I on?

FLIPPER 348
08-20-2012, 19:45
Seriously?! WTF?

Nothing here.

Would there be 'nothing here' if it was a freshman Democratic Congressman??

Kingarthurhk
08-20-2012, 19:56
Oh, come on, those conservative guys who play lip service to family values were just playing a friendly game of "spot the submarine":rofl:

ChuteTheMall
08-20-2012, 20:02
What wrong, he is a politician, it's in the news.

Why is it in the news a year later?

Demoncrap propaganda.

You should be ashamed.

hogfish
08-20-2012, 20:14

Sure. You must be confusing me with some sort of Snowflake.

:cool:

Gunnut 45/454
08-21-2012, 02:06
m51
So you've never went skinny dipping? Try it you might like it! Especially if you have a good looking woman with you! Unless your gay.:rofl:

Kingarthurhk
08-21-2012, 17:38
m51
So you've never went skinny dipping? Try it you might like it! Especially if you have a good looking woman with you! Unless your gay.:rofl:

It sounds like it was an all boy party out there. Yoder? I am sure his Amish mama and papa would be pround.

countrygun
08-21-2012, 17:44
NEWS FLASH.

"It has recnetly been discovered that Yoder actually showers in the nude. Further information leads us to believe he is one of those perverts who face the showerhead."

Kingarthurhk
08-21-2012, 18:03
NEWS FLASH.

"It has recnetly been discovered that Yoder actually showers in the nude. Further information leads us to believe he is one of those perverts who face the showerhead."

Showering in your own home is distinctly different than whipping it out in public.

countrygun
08-21-2012, 18:13
Showering in your own home is distinctly different than whipping it out in public.

Locker room at the gym?

ChuteTheMall
08-21-2012, 18:14

Nothing measurable in cold water.

countrygun
08-21-2012, 18:17
"It's the shrinkage"

DustyJacket
08-21-2012, 20:40
I am sure his Amish mama and papa would be pround.
The Amish don't use the Internet, so how would they find out. :rofl:

muscogee
08-21-2012, 21:51
This story can't be true. If he were a Tea Party member, he would have walked on it rather than swim in it.

Kingarthurhk
08-22-2012, 05:17
Locker room at the gym?

Public as in outside. I think you can appreciate the difference, at least, I hope you can.

Kingarthurhk
08-22-2012, 05:18
The Amish don't use the Internet, so how would they find out. :rofl:

They probably heard it from their Huterite neighbors.:supergrin:

Snowman92D
08-22-2012, 07:58
Locker room at the gym?

Unless, of course, it's the locker room and shower in the U.S. Capitol building that Rahm Emanuel and his sweetie Democrat pals were using. :smootchie:

nmk
08-22-2012, 08:27
This is not a real issue. Seriously, does anyone really care?

michael_b
08-22-2012, 08:39
Okay, how is he a so called Tea Party candidate?

(I live in Johnson County Kansas. His political commercials were horrible.)

So they got drunk, dropped their pants and went swimming. Seems like much ado about nothing.

callihan_44
08-22-2012, 09:03
This story can't be true. If he were a Tea Party member, he would have walked on it rather than swim in it.

actually I think obama claims that talent, he is going to heal the earth and lower the sea level :upeyes:

JFrame
08-22-2012, 09:27
actually I think obama claims that talent, he is going to heal the earth and lower the sea level :upeyes:

Trust musco to swing and whiff every time... :upeyes:

countrygun
08-22-2012, 16:08
Trust musco to swing and whiff every time... :upeyes:

He's nothing if not consistent.

Gunnut 45/454
08-22-2012, 16:41
Kingarthurhk
Now if he was a Dumocrat they'd saying thats perfectly Ok! Cause remember anything goes now with the Liberal progressives ! Skinny dipping with all males, children, animals it's OK! They should be defending him shouldn't they!:rofl: The hypocracy of the left is thick! OK for them to have sex with anyone they wish, have gay pride parade with nake /half nake folk down mainstreet but not for a GOP senator to go skinny dipping!:faint:

countrygun
08-22-2012, 17:01
Kingarthurhk
Now if he was a Dumocrat they'd saying thats perfectly Ok! Cause remember anything goes now with the Liberal progressives ! Skinny dipping with all males, children, animals it's OK! They should be defending him shouldn't they!:rofl: The hypocracy of the left is thick! OK for them to have sex with anyone they wish, have gay pride parade with nake /half nake folk down mainstreet but not for a GOP senator to go skinny dipping!:faint:

They are an amazing bunch.

A Republican goes harmlessly skinny dipping and they break out the pitch forks and torches.

A 56 year-old Democrat meets a 17 year-old boy to have oral sex in a public place---------<crickets>

This Country has had enough of their comedy show. It's been fun but we have work to do.