11 Year Old girl accused of Qur'an burning could face death penalty [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 11 Year Old girl accused of Qur'an burning could face death penalty

DonGlock26
08-20-2012, 10:51
Pakistani girl accused of Qur'an burning could face death penalty

Tensions rise between Muslim and Christian communities amid claims that 11-year-old desecrated text

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/19/pakistan-christian-tensions-quran-burning-allegations?newsfeed=true

Is this justice under Sharia law?

_

cowboywannabe
08-20-2012, 11:26
burn a book, get murdered for doing so....the muslim way now-a-days.

Guss
08-20-2012, 11:56
This is why we treasure the separation of church and state.

Vic Hays
08-20-2012, 13:07
burn a book, get murdered for doing so....the muslim way now-a-days.

Actually it was not a book. It was some papers. The charges will probably get dropped after it blows over..

Since she was a Christian they probably were looking for something to get her for.

High-Gear
08-20-2012, 14:01
Just another example of why we as a world society nee to move past bronze age superstitions, and embrace the modern world.

Bren
08-20-2012, 14:05
Is this justice under Sharia law?

_

The whole thing appears to be a false story, made up to get the community to support running out the christians. A common tactic - kind of a "Reichstag fire" thing...except that the Reichstag was actually burned and it seems likely that no Koran was.

It has all the hallmarks of manufactured outrage, including that it was spread by rumor and nobody is exactly sure what was done or who really saw it AND it appears to conveniently serve the purposes of a group trying to turn people against another group.

DonGlock26
08-20-2012, 16:46
The whole thing appears to be a false story, made up to get the community to support running out the christians. A common tactic - kind of a "Reichstag fire" thing...except that the Reichstag was actually burned and it seems likely that no Koran was.

It has all the hallmarks of manufactured outrage, including that it was spread by rumor and nobody is exactly sure what was done or who really saw it AND it appears to conveniently serve the purposes of a group trying to turn people against another group.

Really? The progressive UK paper- the Guardian is part of a Christian plot?

_

Kingarthurhk
08-20-2012, 16:59
Just another example of why we as a world society nee to move past bronze age superstitions, and embrace the modern world.

And what, accept social darwinism, eugenics, and a hedonic princple instead? I think you are missing the salient point that the collusion between religion and state is once again rearing its ugly head. Rather than attack all religion, the point should be the aborant thing it becomes when the state edorses a religion to the exclusion of all others.

Bren
08-20-2012, 17:14
Really? The progressive UK paper- the Guardian is part of a Christian plot?

_

First I didn't say it was a christian plot and second it has nothing to do with the paper. All your post shows is that you didn't read the article, since the accused girl was a christian and the christians were the group being conspired against and run out of town.

The point was the the muslims made up a fake Koran burning story in order to stir people up and run the christians out of their neighborhood.

High-Gear
08-20-2012, 19:14
And what, accept social darwinism, eugenics, and a hedonic princple instead? I think you are missing the salient point that the collusion between religion and state is once again rearing its ugly head. Rather than attack all religion, the point should be the aborant thing it becomes when the state edorses a religion to the exclusion of all others.

Why does that have to be the only alternative? Talk about living in the margins, sheesh!

I agree in the seperation of government and religion, however religion is never content to keep from forcing its way into that arena.

Kingarthurhk
08-20-2012, 19:39
Why does that have to be the only alternative? Talk about living in the margins, sheesh!

I agree in the seperation of government and religion, however religion is never content to keep from forcing its way into that arena.

The particular demonination I belong to believes that is a source of evil any time that boundary is violated and the state supports a religion.

High-Gear
08-21-2012, 07:04
The particular demonination I belong to believes that is a source of evil any time that boundary is violated and the state supports a religion.

Ok, what I was getting at is leaving ALL religion behind. That way we don't have fanatics demanding an 11 year old child's head when she "supposedly" burns a koran, or a bible, or a copy of whatever. Lets leave the days if Old Salem behind once and for all.

snowbird
08-22-2012, 11:09
Lets leave the days if Old Salem behind once and for all.

That was centuries ago, and has been rejected long since. But the false religion of Godless Communism murdered far more (try 100 million in the 20th century) innocents, much more recently, and still has many ardent fans, especially on Western university campuses. Just look at all the Che t-shirts.:upeyes:

Furthermore, today's leftist useful idiots support Islam, the foul totalitarian ideology behind this poor girl's persecution.

This girl has Down's Syndrome. She was no doubt terrified by the bewildering Muslim hostility she was suddenly confronted with. Typical of Islam, she has probably been raped multiple times by now.

Islam doesn't just persecute Christians. Now we see that Islam persecutes the disabled. Why are we still sending "aid" money to Muslim governments? Why are we still letting Muslims immigrate here, growing their numbers until they can impose sharia on us? Didn't many Westerners boycott South Africa because of Apartheid? Doesn't this story now show how Islam is worse than Old Salem or Apartheid? Will we wake up before Down's girls are being persecuted here?

High-Gear
08-22-2012, 19:06
That was centuries ago, and has been rejected long since. But the false religion of Godless Communism murdered far more (try 100 million in the 20th century) innocents, much more recently, and still has many ardent fans, especially on Western university campuses. Just look at all the Che t-shirts.:upeyes:

Furthermore, today's leftist useful idiots support Islam, the foul totalitarian ideology behind this poor girl's persecution.

This girl has Down's Syndrome. She was no doubt terrified by the bewildering Muslim hostility she was suddenly confronted with. Typical of Islam, she has probably been raped multiple times by now.

Islam doesn't just persecute Christians. Now we see that Islam persecutes the disabled. Why are we still sending "aid" money to Muslim governments? Why are we still letting Muslims immigrate here, growing their numbers until they can impose sharia on us? Didn't many Westerners boycott South Africa because of Apartheid? Doesn't this story now show how Islam is worse than Old Salem or Apartheid? Will we wake up before Down's girls are being persecuted here?

Once again...Communists didn't kill because of, or in the name of Atheism.

What evidence do you have that the 11 year old girl was sexuall abused?

brokenprism
08-22-2012, 23:12
This is why we treasure the separation of church and state.

Meaning no offense, but intending merely to contribute to the dialogue: If I'm not mistaken, the unconstitutional "separation" of church and state (a corrupt concept and misstatement of the Founding Father's words and inentions) is cherished chiefly by those who despise -- not 'religion,' since there are innumerable godless religions welcomed and assisted on every hand -- but the Gospel, which alone is unwelcome. This is done to the great peril of the nation, and the inevitable decline of its power and place in the world.

This is a good read on theh subject. Pretty objective, I think.

http://www.truenews.org/Religious_Freedom/separation_of_church_and_state.html

High-Gear
08-23-2012, 06:13
Meaning no offense, but intending merely to contribute to the dialogue: If I'm not mistaken, the unconstitutional "separation" of church and state (a corrupt concept and misstatement of the Founding Father's words and inentions) is cherished chiefly by those who despise -- not 'religion,' since there are innumerable godless religions welcomed and assisted on every hand -- but the Gospel, which alone is unwelcome. This is done to the great peril of the nation, and the inevitable decline of its power and place in the world.

A Wallbuilders site = Objective? No Way

Freedom of any one of the Christian Religions, Eh?

I seem to read every day where someone is trying to push their pagan religion into education, and get In Zeus we Trust put on our currency....Oh, Wait that does not occur. It is only radical Christians pushing their agenda. Maybe that is why they feel like they are being discriminated against? Because they are not being allowed to firce their religion down everyone's throat.

So you think if we don't allow you fundies to turn America into a Theocracy god will punish us by making us lose power and place in the world?

Animal Mother
08-23-2012, 07:14
Meaning no offense, but intending merely to contribute to the dialogue: If I'm not mistaken, the unconstitutional "separation" of church and state (a corrupt concept and misstatement of the Founding Father's words and inentions) is cherished chiefly by those who despise -- not 'religion,' since there are innumerable godless religions welcomed and assisted on every hand -- but the Gospel, which alone is unwelcome. This is done to the great peril of the nation, and the inevitable decline of its power and place in the world. You're mistaken.

As pointed out, a wallbuilders site. As has not yet been pointed out, also dependent on false quotes that even Barton has disavowed.

Bren
08-23-2012, 08:48

Well, she is a non-muslim being held by members of a religion whose prophet and cheif moral example married a 6-year-old and wh9o generally limit their moral duties to members of their own religion. It's not that big of a stretch.

snowbird
08-24-2012, 05:54

Your first statement is a lie.The Soviet Union's ideological objective, called 'gosateizm', was the elimination of religion and its replacement with atheism. This was based on Marx' dictum that "religion is the opium of the people". Communists murdered, and still do so in places such as North Korea, countless Christians in the name of atheism.

As for your second statement, I used the word "probably". And as Bren pointed out for you, Islam's "perfect man", Mohammed, whose behavior all Muslim men are supposed to emulate, was a pedophile, according to their own scriptures. Remember a place called Beslan? Muslim savages there raped and murdered hundreds of schoolchildren not long ago.

The question is, why do you support this? By "this", I'm referring mainly to Muslims murdering of Christians, and other non-Muslims, on the basis of "blasphemy", but I'm also referring to Islamic pedophilia.

What's wrong with you?

Animal Mother
08-24-2012, 22:01
The question is, why do you support this? By "this", I'm referring mainly to Muslims murdering of Christians, and other non-Muslims, on the basis of "blasphemy", but I'm also referring to Islamic pedophilia.
Where has anyone said they support either pedophilia or sectarian murder? Can you quote the post?

Or should we assume that since you specify that you believe "Muslims murdering of Christians, and other non-Muslims" and "Islamic pedophilia" to be wrong, you're a supporter of Christians murdering Muslims and Christian pedophilia?

High-Gear
08-24-2012, 22:24
Your first statement is a lie.The Soviet Union's ideological objective, called 'gosateizm', was the elimination of religion and its replacement with atheism. This was based on Marx' dictum that "religion is the opium of the people". Communists murdered, and still do so in places such as North Korea, countless Christians in the name of atheism.

As for your second statement, I used the word "probably". And as Bren pointed out for you, Islam's "perfect man", Mohammed, whose behavior all Muslim men are supposed to emulate, was a pedophile, according to their own scriptures. Remember a place called Beslan? Muslim savages there raped and murdered hundreds of schoolchildren not long ago.

What's wrong with you?

Please cite a source which states the Soviet Union's murdering of people was a resule of State Atheism.

Also don't even try to imply that I would support pedophilia. You will lose that battle, embarassingly so.

Kingarthurhk
08-25-2012, 06:23
Please cite a source which states the Soviet Union's murdering of people was a resule of State Atheism.

Also don't even try to imply that I would support pedophilia. You will lose that battle, embarassingly so.

Karl Marx inspired Marixism. Which is Communism. According to Karl Marx, "
The foundation of irreligious criticism is: Man makes religion, religion does not make man. Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man – state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d’honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion.
Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.
Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower."

And:

""Religion is the opium of the people"

So, every Communist regime has slaughtered millions based on these principles. So, yes, Communism is very much an Atheist regime. In fact, until recently, and often still, Communist states actively repress religion and still jail their adherants.

So, Communism is based on Marxism Atheism, and shows it by its repression, hatred, and slaughter of the religious.

snowbird
08-25-2012, 07:33
you're a supporter of Christians murdering Muslims and Christian pedophilia?

But this isn't happening, is it?

OTOH, as of today, Muslims have launched 19,493 deadly terror attacks just since 9/11.

You and your illegal Muslim president say, "Islam is not part of the problem".

Facts say otherwise.

Animal Mother
08-25-2012, 07:48
But this isn't happening, is it? Really? There are not Christians engaged in pedophilia? Are you really taking that particular position? No killings either? I also notice you didn't say that you oppose Christian murders or pedophilia. That's simply disturbing.
You and your illegal Muslim president say, "Islam is not part of the problem". Even if the rest of your arguments were substantial and well reasoned, crap like this would be enough to expose your complete lack of reason.
Facts say otherwise. How would you know? You clearly aren't the least bit conversant with facts.

High-Gear
08-25-2012, 08:06
But this isn't happening, is it?

Do you even think before typing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

Also please tell me where you get your muslim boogey-man counter.

snowbird
08-25-2012, 08:19

Nobody said individual Christians are incapable of sin.

But Christianity and the example of Jesus teach the opposite of pedophilia. The same cannot be said of Islam and the example of Mohammed. Why do you support pedophile prophets just because they happen to be Islamic?

High-Gear
08-25-2012, 09:14
Nobody said individual Christians are incapable of sin.

But Christianity and the example of Jesus teach the opposite of pedophilia. The same cannot be said of Islam and the example of Mohammed. Why do you support pedophile prophets just because they happen to be Islamic?

I don't know how to make this more clear...

I don't support Islam! Just because I am not a frothing fanatic against it like you, does not mean I am a supporter. I am merely pointing out to you that your black and white arguments fail when Christians are guilty of the same acts you wage against the whole of Islam. You are too narrow minded to see the problem is people. Bad people. Bad people who use an ancient superstition to justify their bad acts. These bad people's actions does not make every person who happens to share the religion bad people. Just like bad people who happen to be christian using their religion to justify their bad acts, does not make all christians bad people.

You don't care about that though. You don't want to have to think, it is easier for you to pidgeon hole everyone who does not agree with you as being "one of them", or a "supporter of them". When you learn to think you will see the world is not black and white, but numerous shades of grey.

snowbird
08-26-2012, 07:04
the problem is people. Bad people.

Sometimes.

As Solzhenitsyn wrote, the line between good and evil passes through every human heart. Even Stalin, Hitler, and Mohammed had a little bit of good in them, and conversely, even the most saintly folks have had some bad in them. Common sense is necessary (pray for it).

People often act on the basis of what they believe; their religion or philosophy.

If your belief says, "It's okay to kill the rich", and you behave accordingly, then you'll be a 'good' communist and a bad person. If your belief says, "Kill the Jews and build the Aryan Master Race", and you behave accordingly, then you'll be a 'good' Nazi and a bad person. If your belief says, "Slay the infidel, starting with the Jews, and build the Muslim Master Race", and you behave accordingly, then you'll be a 'good' Muslim and a bad person. Christianity, unlike communism, Nazism, or Islam, says murder is never okay.

If you had some way of reading people's minds, so we could have enough advance warning to foil both deadly Sudden Jihad Syndrome attacks, as well as slower-acting, sneaky sharia (sharia is all about installing the Muslim Master Race in the driver's seat) subversion of our liberty, then I'd be agreeable to letting you keep your wide-open Islamic immigration policy. Until such time, I say let's stop all Muslim immigration. That's not "frothing fanaticism", that's common-sense self-defense.

High-Gear
08-26-2012, 10:12
"Christianity, unlike communism, Nazism, or Islam, says murder is never okay."

Thats funny! The bible is filled with murdering people at gods command. In fact right after issuing the commandment not to kill, he orders the killing of 10,000 Levites.

Kingarthurhk
08-26-2012, 10:22

Thats funny! The bible is filled with murdering people at gods command. In fact right after issuing the commandment not to kill, he orders the killing of 10,000 Levites.

So, you can't draw a distinction between murder and killing? Because the 6th Commandment you referring to instructs us not not muder.

For instance, if someone breaks in my home with intent to do grave bodily harm or muder my family, using lethal force to stop that is killing, not murder.

Now, if they broke into my house and stole a bunch of stuff while I was out, and I got pissed off, tracked them down and sniped them my .338 win mag. that would be murder.

There is a distinction.

High-Gear
08-26-2012, 10:40
So, you can't draw a distinction between murder and killing? Because the 6th Commandment you referring to instructs us not not muder.

For instance, if someone breaks in my home with intent to do grave bodily harm or muder my family, using lethal force to stop that is killing, not murder.

Now, if they broke into my house and stole a bunch of stuff while I was out, and I got pissed off, tracked them down and sniped them my .338 win mag. that would be murder.

There is a distinction.
I get the distinction. Killing 10,000 people for worshiping the wrong god is murder. Killing a man for working on the sabbath is murder. Killing your diobedient children is murder. Killing people you think are witches is murder All murder sanctioned by god.

Snowbird claimed christianity forbade ALL murder which is a joke.

snowbird
08-26-2012, 11:26

I agree with what kingarthurhk said.

So, Gear, you're saying your judgement is superior to God's? You're going to tell God how things should be run? Think who might have filled you with that spirit of hubris, and where that spirit will lead you.

High-Gear
08-26-2012, 11:42
I agree with what kingarthurhk said.

So, Gear, you're saying your judgement is superior to God's? You're going to tell God how things should be run? Think who might have filled you with that spirit of hubris, and where that spirit will lead you.

Reason alnd logic. Hopefully it leads all of us out of the dark ages once and for all. :tongueout:

Yes my judgement is superior to your made up hateful god's.

lawman_77008
08-26-2012, 11:48
As Solzhenitsyn wrote, the line between good and evil passes through every human heart. Even Stalin, Hitler, and Mohammed had a little bit of good in them, and conversely, even the most saintly folks have had some bad in them. Common sense is necessary (pray for it).

People often act on the basis of what they believe; their religion or philosophy.

If your belief says, "It's okay to kill the rich", and you behave accordingly, then you'll be a 'good' communist and a bad person. If your belief says, "Kill the Jews and build the Aryan Master Race", and you behave accordingly, then you'll be a 'good' Nazi and a bad person. If your belief says, "Slay the infidel, starting with the Jews, and build the Muslim Master Race", and you behave accordingly, then you'll be a 'good' Muslim and a bad person. Christianity, unlike communism, Nazism, or Islam, says murder is never okay.

Christianity says murder is never okay? As has been pointed out, there are numerous examples in the bible of god being just fine with murder and genocide.

What about the Spanish Inquisition? (Catholic condoned torture & murders of muslims & jews.)

What about the Crusades? (More catholic condoned killing of muslims.)

What about the Salem witch trials in the late 1600's? Innocent women killed by protestants.

What about mormons attacking & slaughtering settlers passing thru Utah in the 1800's?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_massacre

What about Jonestown in 1978? Murders by a christian communist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_Town

What about Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge in 1992? Weaver was associating with members of the "covenant, sword, and arm of the lord" - a christian identity movement organization.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Covenant,_The_Sword,_and_the_Arm_of_the_Lord
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity_Movement

What about the Branch-Davidians in Waco in 1993? A splinter group from the Seventh Day Adventist church that killed four federal agents in a siege that ended with the death of eighty-two of their own members.

What about the mass suicides of the Heaven's Gate group in 1997? A bunch of folks that mixed the book of revelations and new age hocus pocus to come up with some really bad ideas.

What about the cases of sexual abuse and sexual assault by christians? The most famous has to be molestations cases by catholic priests and the subsequent attempted to cover up by Ratzinger.

I could go on but I'm sure you get the point.

Edit to add:

What about the Lord's Resistance Army in Africa today? It claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition. The group is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and is wanted by the International Criminal Court for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army

snowbird
08-26-2012, 12:23
"lawman"

If any of your cited Christians committed murder, what commandments of Christ were they following? Answer: none. So they were going AGAINST Christ's teachings, sinning.

The Crusades were belated justifiable self-defense against centuries of Muslim aggression. Poorly carried out, with bickering among supposed allies, and with unwarranted atrocities -which the church condemned- but basically self-defense nonetheless. You DO understand the concept of self-defense, don't you?

Jim Jones was 100% communist atheist and 0% Christian. He cynically said in the 1950s that he intended to infiltrate the church to help discredit it. Communism okays lying, stealing, murdering, etc if it's done to advance the Party.

Heaven's Gate, as you said, were New Age (leftist) fruitcakes, not Christians.

Islam, like communism, okays lying, stealing, murdering, and rape, if it's done against 'infidels', or helps advance Islam. Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11 has reached 19,503. Christianity's corresponding total remains at zero.

So, what is the point of your failed attempts to discredit Christianity? Are you communist? New Age? Muslim? Do you hate the America that Christians founded? Do you want to replace Christian freedom with some kind of totalitarianism? If you succeed, do you really think they'll set you up as a wealthy commissar or imam, with all the bedroom perks that go with it? You'd likely be shocked if they turned on you and executed you, which is far more likely.

steveksux
08-26-2012, 12:41

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

Also please tell me where you get your muslim boogey-man counter.
Before??? Neither before, during, after by the sound of it...

Randy

High-Gear
08-26-2012, 12:56
No true Scotsman argument again. One of Snowbird's favorites!

As for your question..
Which commandment from god did they follow?

The justification for all the "witches " burned in Eurpoe and Salem was
"Thou shall not suffer a witch to live." - a command from god.

lawman_77008
08-26-2012, 14:23
"lawman"

If any of your cited Christians committed murder, what commandments of Christ were they following? Answer: none. So they were going AGAINST Christ's teachings, sinning.

Well everybody has an opinion and it's your opinion that they were sinning. Another opinion might be that they were good christians obeying their god. The good christians carrying out the inquisition and the good christians of the crusades were following the instructions of their pope, who they believed to be christ's represenative on earth; so they believed they were following their god's will as they tortured & murdered muslims.

The Crusades were belated justifiable self-defense against centuries of Muslim aggression. Poorly carried out, with bickering among supposed allies, and with unwarranted atrocities -which the church condemned- but basically self-defense nonetheless. You DO understand the concept of self-defense, don't you?

Yep I believe I have heard of self defense somewhere. But I also believe there is something about a threat being immient in order to be justified in using force for self defense. If you have to travel for weeks to another continent in order to slaughter your foe, then I don't think he was much of an immient threat. YMMV :dunno:

Jim Jones was 100% communist atheist and 0% Christian. He cynically said in the 1950s that he intended to infiltrate the church to help discredit it.

Well there you go again. That's your opinion that he wasn't christian. He publicly professed his belief in diety. Isn't that what it takes to be christian? Accepting god? I believe he was just as christian as you; maybe even more so since he was not only willing to die for his beliefs but also to kill just like those crusaders. I mean talk about a dedicated christian. Give the man credit for being dedicated to his god.

Communism okays lying, stealing, murdering, etc if it's done to advance the Party.

Just so I'm clear, where are you getting the rules (commandments) that communists go by. Is it in the communist bible? Do all the communists go by the same rules? Or do stalinists & maoists follow different rules like different denominations of christians? :dunno:

Heaven's Gate, as you said, were New Age (leftist) fruitcakes, not Christians.

Oh they were fruitcakes but that doesn't mean they're not christians. Just because you don't agree with their doctrines and interpretations of the bible, doesn't make you right.

Islam, like communism, okays lying, stealing, murdering, and rape, if it's done against 'infidels', or helps advance Islam.

Again where are you getting this stuff? Apparently you are quite the expert on the koran. I most definitely am not. Please quote something from koran justifying your statment. I have no doubt there is some messed up stuff in the koran, just like there is the bible.

Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11 has reached 19,503. Christianity's corresponding total remains at zero.

Why are we starting the clock at 9/11? Nothing prior to that counts? Or is this just an arbitray date you want to start at? Christians & muslims have been killing each for centuries. Hopefully western civilization is moving out of the dark ages of such hatred, but listening you I wonder.

So, what is the point of your failed attempts to discredit Christianity?

The point of the list of murders committed by christians, was to demonstrate that christians are just as guilty as muslims of killing and raping, often times in the name of their god. But you already knew that.

Are you communist? New Age? Muslim?

I guess I must be one of those new age commie mooslims if I suspect you're an extremist right wing religious fanatic. :rofl: Takes one to know one. :tongueout:

Do you hate the America that Christians founded?

Actually I love the America that christians, deists, and atheists founded. I am not too crazy about the version of America that christian fundies would turn the America that I love into.

Do you want to replace Christian freedom with some kind of totalitarianism?

So what is christian freedom? Is that different from regular freedom? Does christian freedom come with extra goodness because it's all christiany?

I guess you figure I want totalitarianism because I'm all new age commie mooslim or something. But you would wrong. I don't want totalitarianism, especially the theocratic kind that christian fundies like you want to impose on a free America.

If you succeed, do you really think they'll set you up as a wealthy commissar or imam, with all the bedroom perks that go with it? You'd likely be shocked if they turned on you and executed you, which is far more likely.

So what kind of bedroom perks go with being a wealthy commissar or imam? I've never thought about it but you make it sound pretty good. Actually I always suspected you christian fundies are hung up on sex and this little freudian slip of yours just reinforces that suspicion.