KelTect KSG Bullpup pump action? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : KelTect KSG Bullpup pump action?

Tim151515
08-21-2012, 19:00
Seems like a nice HD option. Is it reliable? Is it a good gun? I know some people dont like KelTec, i have never had any exp with them, but I find it hard to mess up a pump action shot gun.

Kel-Tec KSG Bullpup Pump-Action 12 Gauge Shotgun - Gunblast.com - YouTube

ronin.45
08-21-2012, 19:09
Reports claim a general flimsy feel and as usual keltec can't produce them in quantity so they are selling hundreds above retail. I'll pass.

NH Trucker
08-21-2012, 19:17
Looks like it might take a while to reload. I'll stick to my Saiga. Interesting concept though.

USMCsilver
08-21-2012, 19:20
I've lusted after one since first finding out about them nearly 18 months ago (or more).

However, I already have too many shotguns, so I can't justify one. If I had the opporunity to purchase one for an "awesome price", then I might do so. Otherwise, they can keep them for the insane pricetags most of them currently wear.

M2 Carbine
08-21-2012, 19:28
I'll buy one if KT ever gets them in the gun stores.:upeyes:

skeeter7
08-21-2012, 22:53
I like the idea but the prices on GB have gone through the roof on these things. If there ever is a used one sitting at a LGS years from now, I may pick one up. Other than that, I'm not going to be searching high and low for one.

Snaps
08-21-2012, 22:55
It just doesn't look very sturdy to me. Also the whole high capacity pump shotgun thing doesn't appeal at all to me.

If that'd have made that in a semi, I'd probably be interested.

Havasu
08-21-2012, 23:13
I've been trying to get a PMR-30 from a dealer for over 2 years. There are none at the LGS despite the fact that Kel-Tek says they are in full production. I think this shotgun will be even harder to get.

Dennis in MA
08-22-2012, 11:29
Pass. A solution looking for a problem. KT needs better production as mentioned above. I can't see how they stay in biz. I guess they spit out a metric ton of pistols, keep afloat with that and can never stop enough of that production to do the cool projects.

Bullman
08-22-2012, 12:43
what can I say that hasn't already been said. I think it is one of the most innovative and brilliant shotgun ideas to hit the market here recently. It is also poorly executed and I would imagine that the after market would be needed to fix some of the faults that are arising from it. One thing that aftermarket can't fix is the fact you can't get one at a reasonable price.

Kozel
08-22-2012, 13:03
I do not get Kel Tech business model. Create few crappy handguns and other guns that nobody can buy. One friend of mine have been trying to buy Sub 2000 for close to a year and another is trying to buy PTR 30 since they “came out”.

Looks like that shotgun is going to be added to that second categoty.

raven11
08-22-2012, 13:07
I wish Remington or mossberg can pick up the shotgun, we would get more than a shotgun a month from kel tec:upeyes:

Travclem
08-22-2012, 13:14
I wanted one bad until I played with one at an LGS. I brought the money for it but left it there. Absolute junk! The straight comb is weird too.

KT is a company that has awesome designs and poor executions of them.

Halojumper
08-22-2012, 14:21
I'll buy one if KT ever gets them in the gun stores.:upeyes:

It's on the same delivery truck as the Sub 2000's.

toshbar
08-22-2012, 14:40
Kel-Tec makes their money in CNC aviation parts. Firearms are their back burner business.

Bullman
08-22-2012, 15:44
Kel-Tec makes their money in CNC aviation parts. Firearms are their back burner business.

Guess it sorta sounds like the deal with the new Bren Ten and Vltor, they are too busy filling government contracts to build the gun.

beatcop
08-22-2012, 17:41
not spending $1500 for the privledge of buying a gun that goes for $600 to dealers

jp3975
08-22-2012, 19:39
That gun would be a must have if it where semi-auto.

TZArmory
08-22-2012, 19:53
We have been trying to get them into the shop for a long time. No such luck. I agree that they feel flimsey, but I think that there is a door open there for another manufacturer to rock the idea. I would like to see Remmington put out a similiar design with better execution. Let's be honest, who doesn't want 14 rounds in a 12 gauge, with selectable feeder tubes. Slugs in one 00 in the other!

Snaps
08-22-2012, 21:45
It's on the same delivery truck as the Sub 2000's.

I musta got mine at just the right time. Ordered it and it came right into the shop in a couple days.
Guess it sorta sounds like the deal with the new Bren Ten and Vltor, they are too busy filling government contracts to build the gun.
That's one I would like to have
That gun would be a must have if it where semi-auto.
Not MUST HAVE to me, but I'd definitely have to take a close look

Mushinto
08-22-2012, 22:22
I have held and shot the gun and it is anything but flimsy.

I have been at the plant many times and they are producing as many guns as they can. I fail to see how anyone can criticize a business that can sell every gun they produce. That is an enviable position that I would think any business would like to be in.

Your frustration that they can't make enough for YOU to get one is understandable. However, as with anything in demand, people have to wait.

As for people selling them for 14 to $1500 online, the factory does not like that either, but there is nothing they can do about it. I do not blame the dealers either. Why should they sell a KSG to someone for retail (about $850) and have them turn around and sell it on Gunbroker for $1500?

Like the PMR, the price of the KSG will come down when all the rich bastards already have one.

I bought two at wholesale to raffle off for the Friends of the NRA, but I cannot get one for myself for even at retail. I am waiting like everyone else. There is a short-barreled version that I want and I'm sure I'll have to wait even longer for that.

wjv
08-23-2012, 11:12
Kel-Tec makes their money in CNC aviation parts.

For some reason that doesn't give me a warm fussy feeling about flying. . . .

BAILIFF
08-23-2012, 11:15
I've been trying to get a PMR-30 from a dealer for over 2 years. There are none at the LGS despite the fact that Kel-Tek says they are in full production. I think this shotgun will be even harder to get.

From Bud's...

Last price was
$299.00
Price is subject to change

OUT OF STOCK

:whistling::upeyes::steamed:

Longtooths
08-23-2012, 12:19
I do not get Kel Tech business model. Create few crappy handguns and other guns that nobody can buy. One friend of mine have been trying to buy Sub 2000 for close to a year and another is trying to buy PTR 30 since they “came out”.

Looks like that shotgun is going to be added to that second categoty.

PTR30 is a piece of junk, comes with instructions on how to load the clip properly, i.e. bang the magazine to seat the rnds.

Jams all the friggin time!

Tell your friend no.

Mushinto
08-23-2012, 12:24

For some reason that doesn't give me a warm fussy feeling about flying. . . .

You can feel fuzzy again, because except for being said a lot on the Internet, it's not true.

Bullman
08-23-2012, 14:11
You can feel fuzzy again, because except for being said a lot on the Internet, it's not true.

If I didn't know any better, I would say you work for them, lol.. If you do, tell them to ramp up production a bit, we are waiting.

PettyOfficer
08-23-2012, 14:40
There is a short-barreled version that I want and I'm sure I'll have to wait even longer for that.

I believed your entire post, seemed logical, until the very end.

The KSG is already a bullpup at 18" which in many states is the min. If there were a shorter barrel model, there would be no room for the pump slide to operate before hitting the trigger assembly and grip, and it would hold fewer shells which diminishes its appeal of a 14+1.

Bullman
08-23-2012, 17:06
No, they really do make NFA versions of the shotgun, I have seen videos of them.

Victoriagotagun
08-23-2012, 17:32
I believed your entire post, seemed logical, until the very end.

The KSG is already a bullpup at 18" which in many states is the min. If there were a shorter barrel model, there would be no room for the pump slide to operate before hitting the trigger assembly and grip, and it would hold fewer shells which diminishes its appeal of a 14+1.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/01/16/kel-tec-ksg-short-barreled-law-enforcement-nfa-model/

AngryPanda
08-23-2012, 18:06
I like it, I use mine to hunt unicorns with.

toshbar
08-23-2012, 19:05
You can feel fuzzy again, because except for being said a lot on the Internet, it's not true.So Kel-Tec CNC industries is not the one mentioned here?:

http://www.craneae.com/AboutUs/Keltec.aspx

Found this little beauty on Keltecweapons.com's FAQ page:

What is the expected life of a Kel-Tec firearm (http://www.keltecweapons.com/faq/#nul) All Kel-Tec firearms have an expected life of 6,000 rounds or more.

:wow: Holey Moley!!!! 6k rounds!

Mushinto
08-23-2012, 22:45
So Kel-Tec CNC industries is not the one mentioned here?:

http://www.craneae.com/AboutUs/Keltec.aspx...

As far as I know, George Kelgren has nothing to do with any of R.T. Crane's companies. The similarity of the company names is interesting and new to me. Ket-Tec CNC is named after Kelgren and is a family owned business. Mr. Kelgren was previously associated with a company called Grendel Firearms, which was located in the same area.

I have been to the factory on several occasions and if they have an airplane parts plant, it must be in the basement.

PettyOfficer
08-24-2012, 21:18
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/01/16/kel-tec-ksg-short-barreled-law-enforcement-nfa-model/

I take it all back... Holy crap, shoot that Tactical model and you'll burn your eyebrows off!

SPDSNYPR
08-24-2012, 21:25
One guy at my department bought one. Amazing hunk of crap. Expensive, though. Couldn't get through a single mag (just one side) without issues. Short stroke = double feed that you can't fix like a Rem. Locks the thing up and takes about 20 minutes to get it working. He sent it in to KT, they "fixed" it, and the POS still doesn't run right. I told him I'd never approve it for duty use if he couldn't get the hunk of crap to work. He hasn't. These things suck.

But they look cool.

method
08-24-2012, 23:59
So Kel-Tec CNC industries is not the one mentioned here?:

http://www.craneae.com/AboutUs/Keltec.aspx

If you do a little reading, they're obviously not the same company.

holesinpaper
08-25-2012, 00:10
Keltec quality guns will one day be produced at home using consumer grade 3D printers -- well, if they don't pass a law against it ;)

NickC50310
08-25-2012, 00:22
One guy at my department bought one. Amazing hunk of crap. Expensive, though. Couldn't get through a single mag (just one side) without issues. Short stroke = double feed that you can't fix like a Rem. Locks the thing up and takes about 20 minutes to get it working. He sent it in to KT, they "fixed" it, and the POS still doesn't run right. I told him I'd never approve it for duty use if he couldn't get the hunk of crap to work. He hasn't. These things suck.

But they look cool.

Yeah i have wanted one since i heard about them but after reading that im going to pass. Not to mention that they are nowhere to be found at a reasonable price!

Ill get a saiga instead.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

glocking26
08-25-2012, 07:41
If Kal Tec. Made it I'll pass.

Sharkey
08-25-2012, 08:22
Seems like a nice HD option. Is it reliable? Is it a good gun? I know some people dont like KelTec, i have never had any exp with them, but I find it hard to mess up a pump action shot gun.

Kel-Tec KSG Bullpup Pump-Action 12 Gauge Shotgun - Gunblast.com - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPGT0JWqtFo&feature=related)

Yes it is. It is reliable and a good gun. I got a sweet deal on mine but most are overpriced right now.

Sharkey
08-25-2012, 08:28
Wow, I just read thru the comments. Lots of haters on here. Most comments come from folks who don't own one much less have handled one.

I had 3 other folks shoot mine with full power loads and no issues. One did short stroke it one time but we cleared it pretty fast. Check the shotgun section and someone posted a Corrections agency beating the hell out of these shotguns.

The do indeed make a NFA version and it is sweet.

My 2 complaints, it should come with a sight and the bottom rail is plastic and it should be metal. That said, 300 rounds thru mine with 0 issues.

Bullman
08-25-2012, 23:05
I just hurt myself today. Went to a LGS just outside the county line and low and behold guess what was hanging on the wall. Thank goodness I didn't have 1100 bucks of disposable cash. But at least I have held one in my hands now.

I still want one.

Snaps
08-25-2012, 23:12
I've got a P3AT, it's a decent little gun since it went back to Keltec and they fixed it. Wouldn't run HPs out of the box, now it does.

Kasinefect
08-26-2012, 09:02
I got to handle one of these at the gun show yesterday. After all the articles in gun rags I was amazed at just how fragile and "light duty" it seemed to me; this was the first one I ever got to hold. While I do have a Sub 2000 that I like, the rest of the Kel-Tec guns do not impress me at all.

*ASH*
10-17-2012, 23:48
funny, i just bought one today:supergrin: . from cdnninvestments . i called they had one left and was the color i wanted , coyote tan !!

i think the consensus is the only people *****ing and moaning are the ones who want one and cant get one , or like to talk crap bout guns and try to piss off the folks who have them and like them .

i ve read so many bull ****e stories online its not even funny .
its supply and demand . marked up prices aint nothing . i think its real funny that these same folks SAY THAT GOUGING DOES NOT EXIST IN A FREE MARKET .:rofl::rofl: YET THEY CALLTHIS OVERPRICED , GOUGING , POOR ME WAAAAAAAA

which is it ? cant be both ways :dunno::dunno:

plus i got 2 friends that own one , and they run flawless . if if not lifetime warranty is pretty nice . the demand for these are in the 200 thousand range . so im sure they are not worried if it caught on .

NeverMore1701
10-18-2012, 00:01
I had the opportunity to play with one at the Ruidoso gun show a few weeks back. Interesting idea, but no way in hell I'd pay anywhere close to MSRP (much less the several hundred more that they go for!).

TreyG-20
10-18-2012, 19:46
PTR30 is a piece of junk, comes with instructions on how to load the clip properly, i.e. bang the magazine to seat the rnds.

Jams all the friggin time!

Tell your friend no.

It's a PMR-30 not ptr and have no clue what your talking about. Where is Wylie Texas? Come to Killeen and shoot mine then insert your opinion.

*ASH*
10-18-2012, 19:52
I had the opportunity to play with one at the Ruidoso gun show a few weeks back. Interesting idea, but no way in hell I'd pay anywhere close to MSRP (much less the several hundred more that they go for!).

i dont think anyone asked you to :rofl: :dunno::dunno:,but some gun owners like em . mine has shipped now i gotta wait :crying:

ive heard so many BS stories its pathetic . go to you tube and watch some videos . atleast its not butt ugly like that uts 15 .

NeverMore1701
10-18-2012, 19:53
i dont think anyone asked you to :rofl: :dunno::dunno:,but some gun owners like em . mine has shipped now i gotta wait :crying:

ive heard so many BS stories its pathetic . go to you tube and watch some videos . atleast its not butt ugly like that uts 15 .

Um, ok.

Travclem
10-18-2012, 20:18
I have held 2 of them in my hands in the past month that I could've bought for well under MSRP. I have no use for it. The only thought that crossed my mind was buy them and scalp them to people who want to pay $1300 for the POS :rofl: but I didn't want to mess with it. I was stoked when it was introduced at SHOT but after I actually shot one, I wasn't nearly as excited as I thought I was going to be. For the money that people are paying for these I'd rather have a Tromix Saiga12. It's shorter, semi-auto, and has detachable mags.

*ASH*
10-18-2012, 20:21
I have held 2 of them in my hands in the past month that I could've bought for well under MSRP. I have no use for it. The only thought that crossed my mind was buy them and scalp them to people who want to pay $1300 for the POS :rofl: but I didn't want to mess with it. I was stoked when it was introduced at SHOT but after I actually shot one, I wasn't nearly as excited as I thought I was going to be.

no you didnt , lol :upeyes: . under msrp ?? id like proof to that statement please. store and phone number please .

provide some contact info , much appreciated

im a member on alot of boards , and i see the same things posted , " oh i got it for 600 bucks " or i got this deal " but funny NOBODY ever supplies names and numbers to back it up WEIRD LOL

Mushinto
10-18-2012, 21:06
It's a PMR-30 not ptr and have no clue what your talking about. Where is Wylie Texas? Come to Killeen and shoot mine then insert your opinion.

I have two, one in black and one in tan and they both work perfectly. I have four other friends who have them and they all work fine.

Travclem
10-18-2012, 21:40
no you didnt , lol :upeyes: . under msrp ?? id like proof to that statement please. store and phone number please .

provide some contact info , much appreciated

im a member on alot of boards , and i see the same things posted , " oh i got it for 600 bucks " or i got this deal " but funny NOBODY ever supplies names and numbers to back it up WEIRD LOL
Why are you mad? No store, just have an FFL in the family. I can PM you my cell#.:rofl: Would you like a cookie for each interwebz forum you are a member of? How's that foot taste?

*ASH*
10-19-2012, 02:37
Why are you mad? No store, just have an FFL in the family. I can PM you my cell#.:rofl: Would you like a cookie for each interwebz forum you are a member of? How's that foot taste?

yeah send me the number and info , i will buy all he has for that great price . seriously post his number . im ready to buy right now
but somehow an excuse will come up as usual from folks like you who post bs

your post is just part of gun folklore on the interwebs lol . nuff said

and yeah send me the ffl family member cell number , id buy all he has at that price :upeyes::rofl:

i will be waiting for the number . (which will never be posted )or better yet pm it to me

professorpinki
10-19-2012, 06:38
not spending $1500 for the privledge of buying a gun that goes for $600 to dealers
You know Glocks are made for under $100 a gun right

Travclem
10-19-2012, 07:52
yeah send me the number and info , i will buy all he has for that great price . seriously post his number . im ready to buy right now
but somehow an excuse will come up as usual from folks like you who post bs

your post is just part of gun folklore on the interwebs lol . nuff said

and yeah send me the ffl family member cell number , id buy all he has at that price :upeyes::rofl:

i will be waiting for the number . (which will never be posted )or better yet pm it to me

They went to the first 2 people with $1,000. You don't get the family discount bud. But I'll let you know when we get some more if you are interested. Why are you so upset about this?

PM sent with #

BEER
10-19-2012, 09:00
They went to the first 2 people with $1,000. You don't get the family discount bud. But I'll let you know when we get some more if you are interested. Why are you so upset about this?

PM sent with #

so sell him yours for 1001 to make your money back and a profit, then you can buy another one for the cheap family discount price. everybody wins. lol

Travclem
10-19-2012, 09:03
so sell him yours for 1001 to make your money back and a profit, then you can buy another one for the cheap family discount price. everybody wins. lol
No, I didn't buy one, $1,000 is not the family discount. Closer to $600. Like I said, I decided not to mess with it. ASH isn't looking to buy, he's just trying to justify the money he spent on his plastic shotgun. If he actually has the desire to call and see if my story checks out, more power to him. I can't imagine that being a priority in someone's life.

BigDeeeeeeee
10-19-2012, 10:15
Neat concept but I can't get over the fact that your face is right up against the chamber of a plastic 12 gauge.

Mushinto
10-20-2012, 15:09
They went to the first 2 people with $1,000. ...

Wait a minute. You said.

I have held 2 of them in my hands in the past month that I could've bought for well under MSRP. ...

$1000 is not "well under MSRP." MSRP is $880.

I think that's why ASH didn't believe you.

Dragoon44
10-20-2012, 15:14
Looks like the took the 1970's High standard bullpup and updated it a bit.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z222/Dragoon44_bucket/hs10a-r.jpg

Travclem
10-20-2012, 15:49
Wait a minute. You said.

$1000 is not "well under MSRP." MSRP is $880.

I think that's why ASH didn't believe you.
I could've bought one for around $600. We sold them for $1000. ASH actually did call to verify my story. It's not a hard concept. I have a family member with an FFL who had 2 and offered me one for cost. I turned it down so he sold them to other people for $1000. Jesus, you folks are dense.

Hauptmann6
10-20-2012, 16:30
Jesus, you folks are dense.

You've been here 4 years and you are just figuring this out?

NeverMore1701
10-20-2012, 17:08
I could've bought one for around $600. We sold them for $1000. ASH actually did call to verify my story. It's not a hard concept. I have a family member with an FFL who had 2 and offered me one for cost. I turned it down so he sold them to other people for $1000. Jesus, you folks are dense.

Ya think?

:rofl::rofl:

Coastal
10-20-2012, 18:30
I owned one for a month or so this summer. I liked it--very easy stroking action, not a bad trigger pull, low recoil, compact as all hell. 100% reliable for the few times I took it to the range. Long-term concerns for me would have been the flimsy-looking way the fore-end was attached to the action bars. I sold it when a guy offered me $400 more than I paid for it.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/Master-G/slug1.jpg

*ASH*
10-20-2012, 19:34
No, I didn't buy one, $1,000 is not the family discount. Closer to $600. Like I said, I decided not to mess with it. ASH isn't looking to buy, he's just trying to justify the money he spent on his plastic shotgun. If he actually has the desire to call and see if my story checks out, more power to him. I can't imagine that being a priority in someone's life.

how the hell do you know what i was gonna buy or not ??:rofl:
i called the number , i also pmed you that i called the number talked to the guy AND TOLD HIM ANY HE GETS FOR 600 BUCKS I WILL BUY . and i told you i would buy them . so watch your mouth .

he is/was selling them for 1000 bucks from i was told ( cant prove it or disprove it ) then with tax , shipping , and ffl transfer its over $1,100 bucks by then . i paid less then that for mine so that dude is doing what everyone else is doing MAKING A BIG PROFIT .

now you roll out and buy some for 600 bucks ,, i will pay you 800 bucks for each one you get .. DEAL??

AND for all those folks who ordered from buds , it shows 799 bucks and backordered , they aint selling those for 799 bucks roflmao. notice the small print PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE ??? people are pay inflated prices well into next year and maybe into 2014 .

so gather up ones you get for 600 bucks , and i will buy for 800 . im not playing games .

NeverMore1701
10-20-2012, 19:38
http://z3.ifrm.com/17/153/0/p434749/form.jpg

*ASH*
10-20-2012, 19:41
http://z3.ifrm.com/17/153/0/p434749/form.jpg

lol , except who is butthurt ? i bought and paid for what i want , and happy . plus as my other post stated i will buy em all day for 600 bucks .

the only ones butt hurt are the ones who cant afford it or find it .:tongueout::tongueout: or the folks who say " yepppp i had chance to buy one of dem dar shotguns ,they plastic and suck so i turned it down , yes sir i did " rofl

nursetim
10-20-2012, 19:50
Like me! Side note, went to a gun show here in Las Vegas and saw a tan sub 2000 for $575 in 9mm. Can I get that much for my 40S&W sun 2000? Had a blast. Best gun show I've ever been to yet. The girlies like me kilt as well. ;)

*ASH*
10-20-2012, 19:56
Like me! Side note, went to a gun show here in Las Vegas and saw a tan sub 2000 for $575 in 9mm. Can I get that much for my 40S&W sun 2000? Had a blast. Best gun show I've ever been to yet. The girlies like me kilt as well. ;)

gun show here in NC this weekend at Charlotte . the gun shows here SUCK . what else cool did ya see out in Vegas show ??

nursetim
10-20-2012, 20:50
Well there was some really cool jerky, made from all kinds of critters, crystal ware, and jewelry. Just kidding. Frog lube and there was another lube, gun juice. Great knife selection. I was a little disappointed I didn't see the new Kel-Tec shotgun though. They had more magazines then I have ever seen at a gunshow in my life. Some beautiful 1911's and a whole big table of WWII rifles. Some really nice single action shooters. Saw a Grendle there.
I picked up a gorgeous malachite Damascus folder. I got there a little after noon and still didn't finish looking when they closed down. No lunch, and for a fat man, I have never forgotten to eat.

I was not in the market for ammo or magazines, so I bypassed those. It was still a lot to see.

*ASH*
10-20-2012, 20:55
Well there was some really cool jerky, made from all kinds of critters, crystal ware, and jewelry. Just kidding. Frog lube and there was another lube, gun juice. Great knife selection. I was a little disappointed I didn't see the new Kel-Tec shotgun though. They had more magazines then I have ever seen at a gunshow in my life. Some beautiful 1911's and a whole big table of WWII rifles. Some really nice single action shooters. Saw a Grendle there.
I picked up a gorgeous malachite Damascus folder. I got there a little after noon and still didn't finish looking when they closed down. No lunch, and for a fat man, I have never forgotten to eat.

I was not in the market for ammo or magazines, so I bypassed those. It was still a lot to see.

i dunno why but last 5 years the one here just suck .

you did'nt happen to see any CALICO 9MM PISTOLS DID YA ??

been looking for one for nostalgic reasons

IM gonna post bunch of pics of my ksg , should be here monday .

nursetim
10-20-2012, 21:38
No, but I saw a carbine in 9mm.

stevelyn
10-20-2012, 22:01

But they look cool.

My interest in them was to test as a patrol/duty SG too. If a malfunction requires a trip to the factory, I think I'll pass and stick with the old tried and true 870.

Travclem
10-21-2012, 07:39
how the hell do you know what i was gonna buy or not ??:rofl:
i called the number , i also pmed you that i called the number talked to the guy AND TOLD HIM ANY HE GETS FOR 600 BUCKS I WILL BUY . and i told you i would buy them . so watch your mouth .

he is/was selling them for 1000 bucks from i was told ( cant prove it or disprove it ) then with tax , shipping , and ffl transfer its over $1,100 bucks by then . i paid less then that for mine so that dude is doing what everyone else is doing MAKING A BIG PROFIT .

now you roll out and buy some for 600 bucks ,, i will pay you 800 bucks for each one you get .. DEAL??

AND for all those folks who ordered from buds , it shows 799 bucks and backordered , they aint selling those for 799 bucks roflmao. notice the small print PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE ??? people are pay inflated prices well into next year and maybe into 2014 .

so gather up ones you get for 600 bucks , and i will buy for 800 . im not playing games .

First you called me a liar then when my story checks out you are mad. Why the hell would you think that you would get to buy them at cost?

And why would I sell them to you in NC for $800 when I could sell them locally for $1,000. I just don't understand the rational of your posts in this thread.

My original post wasn't "I will sell them to ASH all day long for $600." It was "I have handled 2 this month that I could've bought for under MSRP." You called BS and got proved wrong, so now you are changing the direction of your posts in a really weird way.

High density abounds.

*ASH*
10-22-2012, 18:58
First you called me a liar then when my story checks out you are mad. Why the hell would you think that you would get to buy them at cost?

And why would I sell them to you in NC for $800 when I could sell them locally for $1,000. I just don't understand the rational of your posts in this thread.

My original post wasn't "I will sell them to ASH all day long for $600." It was "I have handled 2 this month that I could've bought for under MSRP." You called BS and got proved wrong, so now you are changing the direction of your posts in a really weird way.

High density abounds.

well i was hoping for family discount :supergrin::wavey: , lighten dude im ribbing you .

*ASH*
10-22-2012, 19:02
arrived today and picked up . :supergrin:
now im waiting on my trijicon reflex scope .

and wednesday im shipping my kimber compact out :crying:
someone bought it so another gun may be in order . lol

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/DSCN5304.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/DSCN5307.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/DSCN5303.jpg

love the coyote tan , also ordering a handstop for bottom rail as i can see where in a situation the hand could slip up barrel . nice lock up , very short . everything is a positive . now to blow off some rounds at buddies range but that wont be til saturday grr

and being a southpaw i love the true bullpup bottom eject . i looked into the AS -15 but big fugly and for right hands only .and alot more expensive

and it kinda goes along with my ps 90

even thou its OD

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/109.jpg

NeverMore1701
10-22-2012, 19:20
Love the look and concept, wish it was just a bit better executed.

Texas357
10-24-2012, 10:49
I held one. Feels like a very handy gun.

I agree it could feel a little sturdier, but I still wouldn't turn one down.

My suggestions:
1. Availability. Make more.
2a. Magazine selection switch. Either alter the switch to allow alternate feeding from both magazines (without reaching in to change it), or switch to secong tube when first is empty, etc.
2b. If 2a isn't feasible, reduce to single mgazine. Lighter gun, just as compact and handy, and still with capacity that equals the standard defense pump shotguns, with a few less movin parts and controls than the current KSG.
3. Beef it up a little. Less high-tech feeling, more robust (even if functionality is great, reducing "rattley" feeling will inspire more confidence in the gun).
4. Availability. Make enough that people can get hold of them within a year of hearing about them, before they get bored and something else catches their eyes.
(5. Price. Shouldn't cost more than a semiauto).

Anybody who manages to do those things will certainly get my money instead of the KSG.