Can't find my GSSF card....grrrr! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Can't find my GSSF card....grrrr!

Carbonfly
08-21-2012, 19:59
Ok, so I'm trying to send in my registration for this weekend's GSSF match but I can't find my card. I want to get the registration in before noon tomorrow. Yes I know I waited until the last second but I was hoping to find an unlimited gun to shoot so I would know if I should sign up for that division.

Do I have to call them? Does my number have to be on there? Can they pull it up if my name, etc is on the form?

This is so frustrating!

SCC
08-21-2012, 20:35
you should be fine with just your name ..

Glockrunner
08-22-2012, 07:57
Ok, so I'm trying to send in my registration for this weekend's GSSF match but I can't find my card. I want to get the registration in before noon tomorrow. Yes I know I waited until the last second but I was hoping to find an unlimited gun to shoot so I would know if I should sign up for that division.

Do I have to call them? Does my number have to be on there? Can they pull it up if my name, etc is on the form?

This is so frustrating!
Look on any of your GLOCK Reports addresses your GSSF # is there in the upper left corner.

Carbonfly
08-22-2012, 17:32
Thanks a bunch. I went ahead and sent it in. I wrote "lost GSSF card" on the form. They processed the payment today so I guess they found my number in their system. It's all good!