'Bigots' Under Every Bed [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 'Bigots' Under Every Bed

snowbird
08-22-2012, 11:34
That's what 'poor peaceful Muslim victims' and their lefty dhimmi useful idiots seem to see.

F'rinstance, in the weeks following 9/11, a roadside sign outside a mosque in the USA was wrecked. The imam whined about a "hate crime" and a "backlash". Local officials got involved, of course.

Turns out it was a teenager, showing off his new car to his girlfriend, who came around the corner too fast, slid on rain-slick pavement, and took out the sign. He drove off, unaware whose sign he'd hit, until he read all the newspaper hoopla about the FBI investigating a "hate crime", He came forward and offered to pay for the sign. The imam grudgingly accepted that "this might be the truth".

Now, on Staten Island, the NY Police Commissioner said there was a "bias event". The NYPD investigated (spending how many tax dollars?) a possible "hate crime" because some bacon was found in a park where Muslims had scheduled Ramadan prayers.

Turns out it was a nature-lover who put it there for seagulls and raccoons to eat, not as an anti-Muslim statement.

OTOH, Muslims have now launched 19,478 deadly terror attacks just since 9/11, as of today. And Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 24, of Kentucky, was caught (and, happily, convicted) of shipping weapons to al-Qaeda.

Who are the real bigots?

High-Gear
08-22-2012, 19:09
What you have described is not bigotry.

Woofie
08-22-2012, 20:28
Who are the real bigots?

You..

Animal Mother
08-22-2012, 21:03
That's what 'poor peaceful Muslim victims' and their lefty dhimmi useful idiots seem to see.

F'rinstance, in the weeks following 9/11, a roadside sign outside a mosque in the USA was wrecked. The imam whined about a "hate crime" and a "backlash". Local officials got involved, of course.

Turns out it was a teenager, showing off his new car to his girlfriend, who came around the corner too fast, slid on rain-slick pavement, and took out the sign. He drove off, unaware whose sign he'd hit, until he read all the newspaper hoopla about the FBI investigating a "hate crime", He came forward and offered to pay for the sign. The imam grudgingly accepted that "this might be the truth".

Now, on Staten Island, the NY Police Commissioner said there was a "bias event". The NYPD investigated (spending how many tax dollars?) a possible "hate crime" because some bacon was found in a park where Muslims had scheduled Ramadan prayers.

Turns out it was a nature-lover who put it there for seagulls and raccoons to eat, not as an anti-Muslim statement.

OTOH, Muslims have now launched 19,478 deadly terror attacks just since 9/11, as of today. And Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 24, of Kentucky, was caught (and, happily, convicted) of shipping weapons to al-Qaeda.

Who are the real bigots?
Still you. How do a couple of incidents that might have initially been thought to be hate crimes negate the bigotry you display in nearly every post? How do they negate the bigotry of those who attack Muslims simply for being Muslim?

...the case of a taxi driver who was stabbed and nearly killed by a passenger who asked if he was Muslim.

In another example, she recounted the story of a Muslim high school student in Staten Island, N.Y., who was labeled a terrorist, punched in the groin and spat on by teenagers. The student had blood in his urine and suffered headaches and memory loss. (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/03/senate-anti-muslim-bigotry-hearings-/1#.UDWc_N1lQ5s)

or people who shoot Sikhs after mistaking them for Muslims.

snowbird
08-24-2012, 07:48
You..

In summary, leftist dhimmis call Christian counterjihadists "bigot". Let's look where this goes.

On the Christian side, we can see examples of the Christ Child apparently walking between lines of angry guns, bringing heavenly peace on this dark earth for awhile. In WW1, occasional informal truces occurred at Christmastime, with both Germans and Allies singing 'Silent Night'. And again, even in WW2, on the Eastern Front, there was an instance reported of Eastern Orthodox Russians pausing the war, for a brief while one Christmas Eve, with Catholic/Protestant Germans/Hungarians.

One Hungarian reminisced, "We crept out onto the snow...shells screamed overhead and burst behind us...ahead of me I saw a boy kneel in the snow before a wayside crucifix and light a candle...the man next to me reached into his knapsack for a candle...others had seen the glowing light...more and more candles were lighted all around...the hillside crucifix was lighted with an unearthly brightness, we were a target for the Russian guns, but we never gave it a thought...someone noticed, "They have stopped firing"...across the valley, several small lights began to tremble in the Russian trenches...hundreds of candles, like stars..."

But on the dhimmi/Islamist side, we can see that next week will mark the 8th anniversary of the Beslan Atrocity (which treasonous leftist media are trying to bury and have us forget about), in which hundreds of Christian schoolchildren were RAPED, tortured and murdered by Muslims following Islam's spirit of evil at a school in southern Russia.

So, dhimmis, who at least indirectly support Islamic child rape and murder, call Christian counterjihadists, who support heavenly peace on earth towards men of goodwill, "bigots".

How Satanic.

Animal Mother
08-24-2012, 21:32
In summary, leftist dhimmis call Christian counterjihadists "bigot". Let's look where this goes.

On the Christian side, we can see examples of the Christ Child apparently walking between lines of angry guns, bringing heavenly peace on this dark earth for awhile. In WW1, occasional informal truces occurred at Christmastime, with both Germans and Allies singing 'Silent Night'. And again, even in WW2, on the Eastern Front, there was an instance reported of Eastern Orthodox Russians pausing the war, for a brief while one Christmas Eve, with Catholic/Protestant Germans/Hungarians.

One Hungarian reminisced, "We crept out onto the snow...shells screamed overhead and burst behind us...ahead of me I saw a boy kneel in the snow before a wayside crucifix and light a candle...the man next to me reached into his knapsack for a candle...others had seen the glowing light...more and more candles were lighted all around...the hillside crucifix was lighted with an unearthly brightness, we were a target for the Russian guns, but we never gave it a thought...someone noticed, "They have stopped firing"...across the valley, several small lights began to tremble in the Russian trenches...hundreds of candles, like stars..." Your admiration of the Nazis, both German and Hungarian, is once again noted.
But on the dhimmi/Islamist side, we can see that next week will mark the 8th anniversary of the Beslan Atrocity (which treasonous leftist media are trying to bury and have us forget about), in which hundreds of Christian schoolchildren were RAPED, tortured and murdered by Muslims following Islam's spirit of evil at a school in southern Russia. Do you have any evidence of this from an objective news source? The deaths largely occurred during the storming of the school and the allegations of rape are directly contradicted by the account of a surviving hostage (http://globalvoicesonline.org/2010/09/04/russia-beslan-school-siege-survivors-account/).
So, dhimmis, who at least indirectly support Islamic child rape and murder, call Christian counterjihadists, who support heavenly peace on earth towards men of goodwill, "bigots".

How Satanic.Is it conceiving of yourself as a "Christian counterjihadist" that allows you to justify discarding the US Constitution and the concepts which form the foundation of the American national identity?

LASTRESORT20
08-24-2012, 21:47
`There is only `one` "Book of Peace" all Muslims read....the "so called good ones" and the "so called bad ones" read & worship the same book....`

`The Ignorant Leftist would support & defend Hitler if he were alive...

Why do islamist always complain & dis-respect..... when living in "other" countries...especially Western countries? Would they be happier in their own countries? Are they giving respect to "other Religions" in `their countries?

High-Gear
08-24-2012, 22:18
`There is only `one` "Book of Peace" all Muslims read....the "so called good ones" and the "so called bad ones" read & worship the same book....`

`The Ignorant Leftist would support & defend Hitler if he were alive...

Why do islamist always complain & dis-respect..... when living in "other" countries...especially Western countries? Would they be happier in their own countries? Are they giving respect to "other Religions" in `their countries?

Does Fred Phelps read the same Good Book you read? Yes he does! Maybe he just spends more time on the details?

Woofie
08-24-2012, 23:17

One Hungarian reminisced, "We crept out onto the snow...shells screamed overhead and burst behind us...ahead of me I saw a boy kneel in the snow before a wayside crucifix and light a candle...the man next to me reached into his knapsack for a candle...others had seen the glowing light...more and more candles were lighted all around...the hillside crucifix was lighted with an unearthly brightness, we were a target for the Russian guns, but we never gave it a thought...someone noticed, "They have stopped firing"...across the valley, several small lights began to tremble in the Russian trenches...hundreds of candles, like stars..."

But on the dhimmi/Islamist side, we can see that next week will mark the 8th anniversary of the Beslan Atrocity (which treasonous leftist media are trying to bury and have us forget about), in which hundreds of Christian schoolchildren were RAPED, tortured and murdered by Muslims following Islam's spirit of evil at a school in southern Russia.

How Satanic.

No. You are the bigot.

Apparently soldiers at war with each other could get over their differences, but you can't put aside your hatred of someone who believes in god differently than you.

snowbird
08-25-2012, 07:19
No. You are the bigot.

Apparently soldiers at war with each other could get over their differences, but you can't put aside your hatred of someone who believes in god differently than you.

So you're telling Theo Van Gogh (supposing we could travel back in time to just before that gun-and-knife-toting Muslim viciously attacked him as he peacefully rode his bicycle on that quiet Amsterdam street in 2004) that he is a "bigot" and must have "hated someone who believed in god differently than" him?

So Theo was the villain, according to you? The poor, innocent Muslim who emptied his illegal revolver into Theo, who ignored Theo's pitiful pleas of, "Can't we talk about this?", and who then proceeded to stab him repeatedly with a butcher knife, practically decapitating him, and then pinning an Islamic hate note to Theo's chest by a final stab of the knife; he was the good guy, according to you?

Well, sorry. If dhimmis want to call counterjihadists "bigots" for advocating that the West, under vicious jihad attack by totalitarian Islam, defend itself and fight back, to save our children from Mohammedan rapists, well, later for you.

As the Bible says, there's a hard rain gonna fall.

snowbird
08-25-2012, 07:21
Does Fred Phelps read the same Good Book you read? Yes he does! Maybe he just spends more time on the details?

Can you name even just ONE person that Fred Phelps has beheaded?

High-Gear
08-25-2012, 07:27
Can you name even just ONE person that Fred Phelps has beheaded?

Are you seriously defending Phelps now? :rofl:

Snowbird, you are obviously incapable of reason and logic please stop embarassing yourself.

Kingarthurhk
08-25-2012, 07:35

How Satanic.

I would ask you to refrain from using the term Dhimi, because as somone who has studied history, the new revisionist term is just annoying.

snowbird
08-25-2012, 07:46
I would ask you to refrain from using the term Dhimi, because as somone who has studied history, the new revisionist term is just annoying.

I know how you feel.

The new revisionist term "gay" is annoying to those of us who liked the original meaning of the word.

snowbird
08-25-2012, 08:32
Are you seriously defending Phelps now? :rofl:

Snowbird, you are obviously incapable of reason and logic please stop embarassing yourself.

I'll take that as a, "No, Snowbird, I can't name anybody Fred Phelps has beheaded". You were, of course, arguing that Christianity is just as bad as Islam, but can't name any of the alleged victims.

OTOH, in Buffalo, NY, in 2009, Muzzamil Hassan, a Muslim acting in accordance with the Koran's dictates for husbands to discipline their wives, and to smite the necks of enemies, beheaded his wife.

In 2004, in Iraq, Nick Berg, an American, was beheaded by Muslims, again, in accordance with the Koran. They also beheaded a Japanese, a South Korean, and a citizen of the UK.

In 2002, Daniel Pearl, American journalist, thought he was going to interview Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, a Muslim. The Koran also teaches takyya, so, no interview; instead, he was kidnapped, and then beheaded on a videotape entitled, "The Slaughter of the Spy-Journalist, the Jew Daniel Pearl".

Proud of yourself for supporting all of this Islamic beheading? But did you ever consider that they might just behead you too someday?

High-Gear
08-25-2012, 09:24
Snowbird,

I was not arguing Christianity is just as bad as Islam, I was arguing that bad Christians have used the bible to validate their bad acts, just as bad muslims do today. The actions of a few do not define the character of the rest of the group. You agree with me by pointing out atrocities committed in the past by Christians, or the fringe groups acting out today are not representative of Christianity as a whole. However you can not apply the same logic to muslims...odd?

Woofie
08-25-2012, 09:35
So you're telling Theo Van Gogh (supposing we could travel back in time to just before that gun-and-knife-toting Muslim viciously attacked him as he peacefully rode his bicycle on that quiet Amsterdam street in 2004) that he is a "bigot" and must have "hated someone who believed in god differently than" him?

So Theo was the villain, according to you? The poor, innocent Muslim who emptied his illegal revolver into Theo, who ignored Theo's pitiful pleas of, "Can't we talk about this?", and who then proceeded to stab him repeatedly with a butcher knife, practically decapitating him, and then pinning an Islamic hate note to Theo's chest by a final stab of the knife; he was the good guy, according to you?

Well, sorry. If dhimmis want to call counterjihadists "bigots" for advocating that the West, under vicious jihad attack by totalitarian Islam, defend itself and fight back, to save our children from Mohammedan rapists, well, later for you.

As the Bible says, there's a hard rain gonna fall.

Once again your reading comprehension fails. I'm saying that you, snowbird, personally, are the bigot.

Cavalry Doc
08-25-2012, 10:20
I wonder. I have plenty of coworkers that are Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Hindu, etc. It almost never comes up. I've gone to war twice to get Muslim homelands back for the Muslims. I even worked my arse off once to save a muslim with about 16 .223 holes in him, that was launching mortars that were landing uncomfortably close to my TMC, figured it was the right thing to do. Later found out, when he came back through our Div. Interrogation Facility, that he had no way to provide for his family, and someone paid him $640 to pop mortars in our direction. Since he was there, and a little grateful about being alive, he gave us the names and addresses of the guys that paid him. Because of what I have learned from Muslims, that apparently thought of me as a friend, I will always have suspicions about the religion as a whole. Not that any particular random individual is guilty until proven innocent. It's kind of like sharing a life raft with a cannibal. You can both work together to eat fish for as long as you can, but sleep with one eye open.

If that makes me a bigot, OK, I'm cool with that.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/CavDoc-3.gif

Woofie
08-25-2012, 13:02
I wonder. I have plenty of coworkers that are Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Hindu, etc. It almost never comes up. I've gone to war twice to get Muslim homelands back for the Muslims. I even worked my arse off once to save a muslim with about 16 .223 holes in him, that was launching mortars that were landing uncomfortably close to my TMC, figured it was the right thing to do. Later found out, when he came back through our Div. Interrogation Facility, that he had no way to provide for his family, and someone paid him $640 to pop mortars in our direction. Since he was there, and a little grateful about being alive, he gave us the names and addresses of the guys that paid him. Because of what I have learned from Muslims, that apparently thought of me as a friend, I will always have suspicions about the religion as a whole. Not that any particular random individual is guilty until proven innocent. It's kind of like sharing a life raft with a cannibal. You can both work together to eat fish for as long as you can, but sleep with one eye open.

If that makes me a bigot, OK, I'm cool with that.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/CavDoc-3.gif

That's a completely different position from snowbird who believes that American Muslims should be denied the rights guaranteed by our Constitution.

Kingarthurhk
08-25-2012, 13:21
I know how you feel.

The new revisionist term "gay" is annoying to those of us who liked the original meaning of the word.

A valid point.

Cavalry Doc
08-25-2012, 13:26
That's a completely different position from snowbird who believes that American Muslims should be denied the rights guaranteed by our Constitution.

I think the ones that act as citizens should be given every constitutional right. I'd defend that to my own personal jeopardy.

I think that those that are clearly waging war on us, such as Hasan, Shahzad and al-Awlaki, should be treated according to the Geneva conventions.

I have no problems killing enemy combatants, or detaining them until AQ signs a formal peace treaty with the United States. If that takes forever, I'm OK with that.

It's a judgement call.

Cavalry Doc
08-25-2012, 13:27
I know how you feel.

Recently learned that the term Queer is now acceptable. It kind of shocked me, because it used to be a slur.

It's interesting keeping up with language.

Woofie
08-25-2012, 18:59
I think the ones that act as citizens should be given every constitutional right. I'd defend that to my own personal jeopardy.

I think that those that are clearly waging war on us, such as Hasan, Shahzad and al-Awlaki, should be treated according to the Geneva conventions.

I have no problems killing enemy combatants, or detaining them until AQ signs a formal peace treaty with the United States. If that takes forever, I'm OK with that.

It's a judgement call.

I agree.

snowbird
08-26-2012, 16:42

Tell us which Constitutional rights you think I want denied to American Muslims.

Woofie
08-26-2012, 19:59
Tell us which Constitutional rights you think I want denied to American Muslims.

No.

Islam is an enemy ideology, akin to Nazism or communism in its incompatiblity with freedom as outlined in our
Constitution. Individual Muslims may be decent people. But even they are TIME BOMBS. As long as their so-called "religion" (actually a fascist form of government) is based on the Koran and the example of Mohammed, a murderous, pedophile warlord, with doctrines of forced conversion, there is always the possibility, even after generations of peaceful behavior (which they have YET to exhibit!), some zealots will take Koranic imperatives seriously, and restart Islamic murdering. We should stop all Muslim immigration now, to forestall future civil war and genocide. Even a cursory look at history shows Islam to be rife with this sort of evil behavior.

I believe this was in response to AM asking if American Muslims share the rights you claim to defend.