Extremes [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Extremes

Gunhaver
08-23-2012, 09:34
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/217949_440915792627806_456708431_n.jpg

snowbird
08-24-2012, 06:55
But everyone CAN get married, if they want to, and can find a willing member of the opposite sex.

What you're talking about is changing the definition of marriage. Until now, no one has ever tried to force everybody to accept calling a sodomist relationship, "marriage".

Leftist bigots are trying to force their views on other people.

Schabesbert
08-24-2012, 07:15
What you're talking about is changing the definition of marriage.
That's exactly the point.

For instance, I could campaign forever to become a mommy. It ain't gonna happen, though, by definition. Re-defining the term won't change reality. Pretending something is what it is not is lying to yourself.

People can campaign to have some equivalent legal status to marriage, if they'd like. And, even though I'd oppose some of it, that's up to society. But society can't pass a law to change reality any more than they can pass a law to declare that the value of pi shall be "3" (something that had been tried in the past, BTW).

JBnTX
08-24-2012, 08:25
I seems I'm being labeled an "extremeist" in just about every known category.

Thirty years ago I was considered "normal" and "mainstream".

I can remember when homos, lesbians, child molesters, anarchists and atheists kept a low profile and kept their mouths shut.

Oh, those were the good old days.:whistling:

Geko45
08-24-2012, 08:41
Leftist bigots are trying to force their views on other people.

Is someone trying to force you to enter into a gay marriage? No. Religious zealots like you are trying to stifle the opinions of others and prevent them from leading their lives how they see fit.

RC-RAMIE
08-24-2012, 08:41

I can remember when homos, lesbians, child molesters, anarchists and atheists kept a low profile and kept their mouths shut.

That's right JB the good old days where people who didn't agree with you just shut up.

Geko45
08-24-2012, 08:42

Good thing you're not an 'extremist'.

:whistling:

Animal Mother
08-24-2012, 09:09
What you're talking about is changing the definition of marriage. Isn't changing definitions kind of your stock in trade?

JBnTX
08-24-2012, 09:21
.... Religious zealots like you are trying to stifle the opinions of others and prevent them from leading their lives how they see fit.

Can you explain what you mean when you say, "lead their lives as they see fit"?

Should a person be able to do anything they wish, without regard for any legal, religious, ethical or moral standards?

Where would you draw the line on a person's behavior?

Please don't embarrass yourself by saying, as long as they don't harm another person. That opens up a broad spectrum of perverted and abnormal behavior that I'm sure even you would not approve of.

Let's consider marriage:

If individual same sex marriage is OK, what about group marriage?

What about marrying animals?

Would you approve of a rich older man going to a girls orphanage and marrying several young pre-teen girls?

After all they would be given a better home and would inherit the old perverts money when he dies.

If you should place a limit on marriage, what gives you the authority to do so? Do you have more authority than God?

Tell us your standards or limitations on marriage and where you get the authority to impose such limitations on other people.

You did say that people should "lead their lives as they see fit". Didn't you?

Brucev
08-24-2012, 09:24
Re: OP. Queers are queers. Treat them as such. If they want to be treated as normal people, they need to conduct themselves as normal people. There is not logic to justify accommodation or tolerance of their abnormality.

Geko45
08-24-2012, 11:55
Should a person be able to do anything they wish, without regard for any legal, religious, ethical or moral standards?

Where would you draw the line on a person's behavior?

Please don't embarrass yourself by saying, as long as they don't harm another person. That opens up a broad spectrum of perverted and abnormal behavior that I'm sure even you would not approve of.

That's exactly where the line should be drawn. Do whatever you please as long as you don't infringe upon the rights of another. Animals and children cannot give informed consent. They would be victims and therefore child molestation and beastiality should remain illegal.

As for any other behaviors that you might consider "perverted"... Well, no one cares what you think. If you aren't being forced to participate or are otherwise directly affected then it's none of your damn business what consenting adults do with each other behind closed doors.

If you should place a limit on marriage, what gives you the authority to do so? Do you have more authority than God?

There is no god and none of the authority you are claiming on behalf of this imaginary friend of yours is valid. Where do I get authority? I'm not claiming any. Do whatever the hell you want, just leave me out of it. In return I expect others to let me do as I please as long as I don't let it impact them. That's what I'm saying.

Geko45
08-24-2012, 11:56
Re: OP. Queers are queers. Treat them as such. If they want to be treated as normal people, they need to conduct themselves as normal people. There is not logic to justify accommodation or tolerance of their abnormality.

:upeyes:

JBnTX
08-24-2012, 12:12
... it's none of your damn business what consenting adults do with each other behind closed doors.
True, but that behavior never stays behind closed doors.
If it did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

There is no god...
Don't be so sure.

Do whatever the hell you want, just leave me out of it. In return I expect others to let me do as I please as long as I don't let it impact them...
That concept doesn't exist in reality. What each of us does impacts all of us sooner or later. That's why we have laws and moral standards, most of which come from the Bible.

Basically you just want to bury your head in the sand, live and let live, and hope there's no God.

That's fine, but the perverts of this world are not going to allow you to do that. Sooner or later they'll encroach upon something you believe in.

Lone Wolf8634
08-24-2012, 12:15

Even as an Atheist I am not a fan of gays or the gay lifestyle. But as long as they consent to whatever (yuck) they're doing it's none of my business and it's none of yours either.

And yes, so long as you aren't hurting anyone else, whats wrong with living your life as you see fit?

Oh wait, I forgot, you and your religion get to decide for everyone. My apologies.

Perhaps you should go into government service.....that way you'd have a legal right to stick your snout into peoples lives.

JBnTX
08-24-2012, 12:39
But as long as they consent to whatever (yuck) they're doing it's none of my business and it's none of yours either.

No, it IS my business:

1. When they insist that homosexuality is just a third sexual preference, equal to heterosexual males and females.

2. When they want young children taught that homosexuality is an option when choosing a mate.

3. When they insist that homosexuality is a choice that anyone can make.

4. When they want any mention of God banned from schools.
Atheists and homos go hand in hand in their attempts to demonize God and religious people.

5. When they call me a bigot and a homophobe for refusing to accept their perverted lifestyle, and all the while they preach about tolerance and live and let live.

6. When they demand special privileges and civil rights and try to pass themselves off as victims.

7. When the militant arm of the gay rights movement openly states they're going to turn all our children gay.

8. When that same militant group openly states that the sole purpose of same sex marriage is to destroy the institution of marriage. Gays as a group couldn't give one hoot in hell about being married. I'm sure some do, but to most it's just one big joke aimed at making fun of and demeaning marriage.

9. When they take over the entire TV programming and are on practically every channel. They've sissified and pussified the young American male so bad that you can't even tell if they're male or female.

10. When they refuse to co-exist with my belief system and insist that my beliefs are wrong. It will soon be a hate crime to say ANYTHING derogatory about a gay person.

11. When they refuse to keep their lifestyle in the bedroom and insist on openly displaying it in public.

So, yes it is my business.

Geko45
08-24-2012, 12:41
No, it IS my business:

Dood, you seriously need to take a Xanax...

JBnTX
08-24-2012, 12:53

Maybe you should open your eyes?
Here's another reason that it IS my business.

The militant homosexual movement is going after America's school children.

Radical Homosexual Agenda, Feminists, Promoting Gender Identity Confusion; Gay, Transgendered Indoctrination in Elementary Schools
http://www.politicalcowardice.com/2011/06/radical-homosexual-agenda-feminists-promoting-gender-identity-confusion-gay-transgendered-indoctrination-in-elementary-schools-by-progressives/#axzz24UTzw1P4

Kids are being taught as early as kindergarten, that there are “more than two genders”; combined with teaching materials and study guides from a wacko organization called “Gender Spectrum” that “can only be described as state-mandated child abuse“.

“[Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick,] issues Executive Order mandating acceptance of transgenderism by all state agencies, employees, contractors. Requires affirmative action for cross-dressers and immediate diversity training!”

The push is on to hire homosexuals, particularly radical feminists and gender confused teachers at every level. Here in Boston,

“The Oakland, California Unified School District is working to indoctrinate children beginning in kindergarten to believe that there are more than two genders.

JBnTX
08-24-2012, 13:04

Now tell me that atheism and homosexuality are not cut from the same cloth.

The Militant Homosexual Movement
http://www.blessedcause.org/Militant_homosexual.htm

"We shall sodomize your sons, the emblems of your feeble masculinity of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups and in your movie theatre bathrooms, in your army bunk house in your truck stops, in your all male clubs and in your houses of Congress, wherever men are men together.

Your sons will become the puppets of our bidding. We will recast them in our image and they will come to crave and adore us (sound like Romans 1?). We shall write poems of love between men, we shall stage plays in which men openly caress men, we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap superficial sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating in your cinematic screens.

We shall rise in a vast private army to defeat you. We will conquer the world because warriors inspired by, and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible. The family unit, the spawning ground of all lies, betrayals, hypocrisy and violence will be abolished.

The family unit, which only dampens the imagination and curbs the free will must be eliminated. All churches that condemn us will be closed.

Our only gods are handsome young men. One of the major requirements of a position of power in this new society will be the indulgence in this Greek passion and any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from positions of influence.

All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men." - Michael Swift

Geko45
08-24-2012, 13:29
Now tell me that atheism and homosexuality are not cut from the same cloth.

Here is the first line of that passage that you ommitted in your quote (as does your "source"):

This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor.

In other words, the whole thing is satire. Not meant to be taken literally. Basically, he was mocking people like you.

Source (http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/swift1.asp)

I was wrong about the Xanax though, you need something much stronger.

snowbird
08-24-2012, 14:04
I was wrong about the Xanax though, you need something much stronger.

Libs, 'gays', and Hollywood keep promoting the 'gay lifestyle' as normal, glamorous, and healthy.

Of course, they lie.

It's funny you should mention Xanax, because among their many other problems, homosexuals have a greater incidence of mental health issues. We're talking stuff such as depression (75% of lesbians have it, according to a survey by the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology), getting physically abused, raped, sexually assaulted, involved in incest while growing up, abuse tobacco daily, abuse alcohol more than once a week, smoke marijuana more than once a month, have suicidal thoughts or actually do it.

Then there are the medical consequences of perversion. Ever hear of something called AIDS? Guess who's in the largest risk category for this? There's still no cure for it. And that's not all. Anal cancer is rare among non-homosexuals (the rates are 0.9/100,000 for straights, versus 35/100,000 for 'gays').

The anus wasn't built for intercourse. When it gets used perversely, bad things often happen. The American Medical Association refers to the GBS (Gay Bowel Syndrome), which includes proctitis, proctocolitis, and enteritis. It seems that bacteria and protozoan pathogens found in feces get transmitted to the digestive system. They may find their way to the 'gay' mouth. They are associated with gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, and syphilis. Then there's hepatitis, the liver disease. And HPV -human papillomavirus- causing warts which are almost universal among homosexuals.

Homosexuals tend to be promiscuous; few of their relationships last more than 2 years. Many 'gays' have hundreds of lifetime partners. This contributes to the 8 to 20 year reduced life expectancy for 'gays'.

We should pray for more protection of marriage and families. Learn and speak the truth about homosexuality (the Bible is correct in calling it an abomination). Tell your children this truth. Pray for and be supportive of those 'gays' who are trying to kick the ugly perversion they've found themselves saddled with (this is far more loving than encouraging them in their deadly habit, just as encouraging smokers or alkies to quit is too). And, of course, vote for Romney and Ryan in November. Obama, among many other anti-American deeds, has unlawfully refused to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.

Roering
08-24-2012, 15:12
Is someone trying to force you to enter into a gay marriage? No. Religious zealots like you are trying to stifle the opinions of others and prevent them from leading their lives how they see fit.

Certainly not but I'll give you an example of what is a part of the leftist realm that has affected me recently.

I'm in the market for a new handgun. The first 5 choices on my list I had to scratch because they are not "approved" in my State of CA. Perfectly safe mind you in all other States (except perhaps MA), but not in mine.

They are essentially not allowed for my own good.

Geko45
08-24-2012, 15:20
I'm in the market for a new handgun. The first 5 choices on my list I had to scratch because they are not "approved" in my State of CA. Perfectly safe mind you in all other States (except perhaps MA), but not in mine.

Well, you'll only get agreement from me on that. See, I'm not a leftist or a liberal. I am about as conservative as they come. Not a social conservative at all, but a solid political and fiscal conservative.

I would point out that you are frustrated because they are infringing on your choice on what is right for you and I agree that it is wrong of them to do so.

RC-RAMIE
08-24-2012, 15:58
Certainly not but I'll give you an example of what is a part of the leftist realm that has affected me recently.

Them damn Homos! :wavey: :embarassed:

Gunhaver
08-24-2012, 16:42

It's not for your own good that those guns are banned. It's for the imagined good of the fearful idiots that know nothing about guns and have no interest in guns and would like to just be left alone in their ignorance that they know what's best for everyone. They have all manner of stupid rationalization for their opinion and they constantly ignore arguments from the other side that make much more sense than anything they can come up with, instead parroting the same old tired crap that we all know how to shoot down immediately. The good news is that after years of the same debates going on the people have taken notice of which side is completly FOS and public interest in gun control is at an all time low.

And with regard to gay rights issues you're no different than them. The funny thing is that a person owning a gun gives them much more power over another than the simple act of being gay and wanting to be treated like normal but you like guns and not **** and you've decided that's how it should be for everyone.

Gunhaver
08-24-2012, 16:57

And I look forward to the coming days when theists keep a low profile and keep their mouths shut or at least are in such a minority that nobody cares what they think anyways with regards to how other people should live their lives. That is the trend in case you haven't noticed.

JBnTX
08-24-2012, 17:18
And I look forward to the coming days when theists keep a low profile and keep their mouths shut or at least are in such a minority that nobody cares what they think anyways with regards to how other people should live their lives. That is the trend in case you haven't noticed.

Yes, I've noticed that trend.

There will soon come a time in this country when not only Christianity, but all religions are banned.

Christians will be hunted and thrown in jail.

It's all outlined in the Bible.

Read it and you'll notice many disturbing similarities between the Bible and the direction this country's headed.

Kingarthurhk
08-24-2012, 17:27
Let me throw a monkey wrench in this whole discussion.

God loves the homosexual, he just cannot condone the homosexual act.

Having homosexual feelings and not acting upon them does not condemn anyone. Engaging in homosexual sex acts is the problem.

RC-RAMIE
08-24-2012, 17:29
Let me throw a monkey wrench in this whole discussion.

God loves the homosexual, he just cannot condone the homosexual act.

Having homosexual feelings and not acting upon them does not condemn anyone. Engaging in homosexual sex acts is the problem.

That is a ok belief just leave in the church it does not belong in government or laws.

rohanreginald
08-24-2012, 17:35
My brother is unemployed and has been for quite some time. I would really like him to have some benefits. Should I be allowed to marry him so he can receive these benefits? We could live together and have separate lives i just want to let him have my health insurance and be able to collect on my pension and my social security. Does anybody find any problems with this. We wouldn't be hurting anyone else, just changing the definition of marriage.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Lone Wolf8634
08-24-2012, 17:35
No, it IS my business:

1. When they insist that homosexuality is just a third sexual preference, equal to heterosexual males and females.

2. When they want young children taught that homosexuality is an option when choosing a mate.

Atheists and homos go hand in hand in their attempts to demonize God and religious people.

5. When they call me a bigot and a homophobe for refusing to accept their perverted lifestyle, and all the while they preach about tolerance and live and let live.

6. When they demand special privileges and civil rights and try to pass themselves off as victims.

7. When the militant arm of the gay rights movement openly states they're going to turn all our children gay.

8. When that same militant group openly states that the sole purpose of same sex marriage is to destroy the institution of marriage. Gays as a group couldn't give one hoot in hell about being married. I'm sure some do, but to most it's just one big joke aimed at making fun of and demeaning marriage.

9. When they take over the entire TV programming and are on practically every channel. They've sissified and pussified the young American male so bad that you can't even tell if they're male or female.

10. When they refuse to co-exist with my belief system and insist that my beliefs are wrong. It will soon be a hate crime to say ANYTHING derogatory about a gay person.

11. When they refuse to keep their lifestyle in the bedroom and insist on openly displaying it in public.

Wow!

I want an apology from everyone who's ever called me a bigot because I just want gays to stay away from me. At least I'm willing to live and let live.

And I thought I was a homophobe.

Lone Wolf8634
08-24-2012, 17:37
My brother is unemployed and has been for quite some time. I would really like him to have some benefits. Should I be allowed to marry him so he can receive these benefits? We could live together and have separate lives i just want to let him have my health insurance and be able to collect on my pension and my social security. Does anybody find any problems with this. We wouldn't be hurting anyone else, just changing the definition of marriage.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kingarthurhk
08-24-2012, 17:42
That is a ok belief just leave in the church it does not belong in government or laws.

Just expressing how it works. I see all the gay hate. My point is God doesn't hate gay people, He despises the sinful act of engaging in homosexual sex acts. In much the same way He loves all of us, but despises our sins.

Gay people aren't "the enemy" as is portrayed a great deal of the time.

As you know, I never condone the state and religion mixing.

As far as general society is concerned the majority of the population view this activity as aberant. So, the glitter bombs, baudy parades, and shootings do nothing to gain sympathy.

A lot less Malcom X, and a lot more Martin Luther King Jr., if they want to be taken seriously.

Gunhaver
08-24-2012, 17:47

Yeah, 'cause marriage as it is now is never abused for someone's personal gain. Change the word brother to sister and ask yourself how much of a problem this is. If you've never been married then you should know that it's a disaster waiting to happen if it's not just the right person.

The fact that you guys have to constantly grasp at straws like this is a good indicator of how weak your position is.

Gunhaver
08-24-2012, 17:52
Just expressing how it works. I see all the gay hate. My point is God doesn't hate gay people, He despises the sinful act of engaging in homosexual sex acts. In much the same way He loves all of us, but despises our sins.

Gay people aren't "the enemy" as is portrayed a great deal of the time.

As you know, I never condone the state and religion mixing.

As far as general society is concerned the majority of the population view this activity as aberant. So, the glitter bombs, baudy parades, and shootings do nothing to gain sympathy.

A lot less Malcom X, and a lot more Martin Luther King Jr., if they want to be taken seriously.

Fine. Let your imaginary friend deal with them. It's not your place.

The flying spaghetti monster despises your sinful act of refusing beef in your diet. He is 40% meatballs after all and to reject beef is to reject him.

Now ask yourself how much you give a damn and that will be exactly how much many others give a damn about what your imaginary friend wants.

JBnTX
08-24-2012, 17:57
God loves the homosexual.

God does NOT love the homosexual.

A homosexual is by definition a person that has already committed the sin of homosexuality.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13 KJV)

Quit appeasing the atheists and homosexuals.

Kingarthurhk
08-24-2012, 18:15

A homosexual is by definition a person that has already committed the sin of homosexuality.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13 KJV)

Quit appeasing the atheists and homosexuals.

You can't distinguish between the sin and the sinner? Jesus loved everyone enough to die for everyone. Even homosexuals.

Romans 5:6-8, "You see, at just the right time, <sup class="crossreference" value='(M (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28054M))'></sup> when we were still powerless, <sup class="crossreference" value='(N (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28054N))'></sup> Christ died for the ungodly. <sup class="crossreference" value='(O (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28054O))'></sup> <sup class="versenum">7 </sup>Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. <sup class="versenum">8 </sup>But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Continuing on to 10-11:, "For if, while we were God’s enemies, <sup class="crossreference" value='(T (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28058T))'></sup> we were reconciled <sup class="crossreference" value='(U (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28058U))'></sup> to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! <sup class="crossreference" value='(V (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28058V))'></sup> <sup class="versenum">11 </sup>Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation."

Now, what you are actually looking for his perhaps these verses:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11, "Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? <sup class="crossreference" value='(I (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28477I))'></sup> Do not be deceived: <sup class="crossreference" value='(J (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28477J))'></sup> Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers <sup class="crossreference" value='(K (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28477K))'></sup> nor men who have sex with men<sup class="footnote" value='[a (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#fen-NIV-28477a)]'>[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+6&version=NIV#fen-NIV-28477a)]</sup> <sup class="crossreference" value='(L (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28477L))'></sup> <sup class="versenum">10 </sup>nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers <sup class="crossreference" value='(M (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28478M))'></sup> will inherit the kingdom of God. <sup class="versenum">11 </sup>And that is what some of you were. <sup class="crossreference" value='(N (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28479N))'></sup> But you were washed, <sup class="crossreference" value='(O (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28479O))'></sup> you were sanctified, <sup class="crossreference" value='(P (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28479P))'></sup> you were justified <sup class="crossreference" value='(Q (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/#cen-NIV-28479Q))'></sup> in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

So, there is a caviat to this. Those who can't inherit the Kingdom of Heaven are the following: anyone who is sexually immoral, adulterers an idolator, men having sex with men, or theives, or the greedy, or the drunkards, or the slanderers, and swindlers will not go to heaven.

But, the hope in this is all these actions can be changed, beause Paul notes thats what some of the Christian converts were.

So, if you get drunk on the week end, God puts you in the same category as men who have sex with men.

For my part, I need to stop watching American Hoggers, because Leah Penick is just too distracting for this married man.

High-Gear
08-24-2012, 20:04
Man it is so entertaining to see the hillbilly's come out and express all their pent up rage at gay people! I wonder how many people here have Fred Phelps on their cell phone speed dial?

You know what they say?...

The squeaky wheel wants to get greased!

Maybe some of you need to address some of your own homosexual feelings and not project your self hate onto others.

Animal Mother
08-24-2012, 21:39
Yes, I've noticed that trend.

There will soon come a time in this country when not only Christianity, but all religions are banned.

Christians will be hunted and thrown in jail.

It's all outlined in the Bible.

Read it and you'll notice many disturbing similarities between the Bible and the direction this country's headed. Do people really, honestly believe that? Even after 2000 years of parallels being found with pretty much every nation or kingdom that has existed? Revelation is even less accurate the Nostradomus for predicting future events.

Animal Mother
08-24-2012, 21:46
No, it IS my business:

1. When they insist that homosexuality is just a third sexual preference, equal to heterosexual males and females. Wouldn't this make it either a second or fourth sexual preference?
2. When they want young children taught that homosexuality is an option when choosing a mate. It is, for homsexuals, so why wouldn't it be taught?
3. When they insist that homosexuality is a choice that anyone can make. I know very few homosexuals who consider their orientation a choice. Did you choose to be heterosexual?
Atheists and homos go hand in hand in their attempts to demonize God and religious people. There's a homosexual-atheist secret conspiracy? I never get the meeting notices. There is a brand new movement called Atheism+, but it literally just started and is more focused on the participants concepts of social justice at this point. It also isn't secret.
5. When they call me a bigot and a homophobe for refusing to accept their perverted lifestyle, and all the while they preach about tolerance and live and let live. If you were willing to live and let live, they wouldn't have to call you a bigot and a homophobe.
6. When they demand special privileges and civil rights and try to pass themselves off as victims. What special rights are they demanding? The right to marry the person they love seems like it is a pretty normal right, not special.
7. When the militant arm of the gay rights movement openly states they're going to turn all our children gay.Who did this exactly?
8. When that same militant group openly states that the sole purpose of same sex marriage is to destroy the institution of marriage. Gays as a group couldn't give one hoot in hell about being married. I'm sure some do, but to most it's just one big joke aimed at making fun of and demeaning marriage. Again, do you have a source?
9. When they take over the entire TV programming and are on practically every channel. They've sissified and pussified the young American male so bad that you can't even tell if they're male or female. I hear there are black people on TV now too, best throw yours out the window before you get infected with the gay.
10. When they refuse to co-exist with my belief system and insist that my beliefs are wrong. It will soon be a hate crime to say ANYTHING derogatory about a gay person. You're unhappy because you are being criticized for spewing hatred and vitriol towards a group? Do you not see the inherent contradiction there?
11. When they refuse to keep their lifestyle in the bedroom and insist on openly displaying it in public. How would you react to a suggestion that you keep your religion in the bedroom and not parade it around in public?
So, yes it is my business.You haven't identified a single actual negative effect on your life as a result of either homosexuality or same sex marriage.

Woofie
08-24-2012, 23:44
No, it IS my business:

Wait a second . . . I thought the big argument you anti gays make is that homosexuality is a choice, not a genetic predisposition. You've got to come to some sort of consensus on this.

You're thinking of the strawman Democrat.

The irony hurts. :crying:

Equal rights is not a special privilege.

You must be thinking of some prominent work of satire.

:rofl: Wut?

More irony.

If you kept your lifestyle in the bedroom we would never know that you aren't gay.

Woofie
08-24-2012, 23:54
According to at least one interpretation, being gay gives you a 50% shot at getting raptured away. Sounds like pretty good odds for you believers.

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2012/03/luke-1734-and-pray-to-be-gay-day.html

Schabesbert
08-27-2012, 08:33

You bet He loves them!

In fact, He came to die for them, and for all us sinners.

If He didn't die for sinners, then for whom did He die?

Gunhaver
08-27-2012, 14:46
Every single bit of this nonsense has already been more than sufficiently shot down in this thread as well as every other thread these "points" are brought up in but I'm going to throw my 2 cents in just for fun.

No, it IS my business:

It is. Has been that way since there was such a thing as "sexual preference". It's not just hetero and homo an much as your simplistic thought processes would like it to be that way. There's a whole lot of grey between the black and white. Think about it. Do you like women and that's it? All it takes to spark your interest is a woman and no other requirements? Fat, skinny, blond, brunette, black, white, none of that matters as long as it's a woman? Or do you maybe have preferences for a particular type of woman that you feel others don't get to dictate to you because it's YOUR DAMN PREFERENCES were talking about here and they're not really subject to anyone's opinion but yours?

So what you're really miffed about is the fact that children aren't being taught to despise the same people that you despise for the same screwy reasons that you and all the others that think like you so pathetically defend?

Not anyone, just the ones that are homosexuals. And what gives with the 'choice vs born that way' defense anyway? As if you automatically get to make this choice for them if you can just successfully argue that it is a choice? How many aspects of your life do you let others decide for you based on how upset they'd be if you resisted? This is the one question that I'd like you to muster the balls to answer if any.

We don't hate the theist, just the theology.

Derp. They call you a bigot and a homophobe because you're a bigot and a homophobe. See, their lifestyle, no matter how "perverted" you want to call it, doesn't infringe on any of your rights except your perceived right to exist in a world full of people that aren't too different from you.

AYFKM with this one??? Lets come back to this as soon as they get tax exempt status or can feel like they've won an evolution debate just by saying, "Gay did it".

You've already been schooled on that little bit of foolishness, not that you have the guts to ever admit it. In fact, I won't be the least bit surprised when you post that same satirical article the next time you make the "militant gay agenda to make your kids gay!!!" claim expecting everyone to take you seriously. This is just the same old "Please somebody think of the children!" BS that all sides try to use to their advantage whenever their listeners are dumb enough to buy it.

Again, satire article. Not that that will stop you from using it in the future.

I like AM's response to this since I did date a girl in high school who's dad flipped his Jesus wig over a movie called The Dark Crystal and threw the TV out the window in a valiant effort to protect his family from the demonic Jim Henson puppets. :rofl:

How weak is your faith that it can't withstand a boy-boy kiss on Glee?

Why do you refuse to coexist with the anti gun crowd by resisting their efforts to control aspects of your life?Wait, don't tell me. Could it be because there would be no disagreement between you if they would just mind their own business?

Do you keep your sexuality in the bedroom? Do you avoid sending out any indication that you're heterosexual when in public? Do you have any idea how hard that would be? Or do you just be yourself and say eff anybody that has issues with it especially when their issues are with you holding hands or kissing your wife?

Nope, still not your business. I suppose you could make anything your business if you insist but that just makes you an obtrusive ****.

Geko45
08-27-2012, 15:16
You must be thinking of some prominent work of satire.

I won't be the least bit surprised when you post that same satirical article the next time you make the "militant gay agenda to make your kids gay!!!" claim expecting everyone to take you seriously.

Funny how he won't respond to how I managed to uncover the truth about his "reference" with a quick and simple google search. It's almost as if he has been accepting whatever his religious leaders tell him without applying any due diligence or critical reasoning at all.

snowbird
08-27-2012, 16:08
I see libs here basically arguing, "Am I my brother's keeper?" You're willing to just step over his body when he dies of AIDS on a public sidewalk.

Gunhaver
08-27-2012, 16:22
Funny how he won't respond to how I managed to uncover the truth about his "reference" with a quick and simple google search. It's almost as if he has been accepting whatever his religious leaders tell him without applying any due diligence or critical reasoning at all.

What's not responded to is the most telling thing about GTRI. Maybe it's time for another intellectual dishonesty thread?