I Was Too Excited To Sleep [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I Was Too Excited To Sleep

ede
08-25-2012, 06:19
My good friend and neighbor BamaTrooper is going to let me go to the range today with him. He told me to load all my mags for him and to bring my gun and extra ammo for him. He also told me to bring a timer, and a pair of glove so I don't hurt my hands carrying all the steel targets and to make sure I bring a stapler and extra staples for the paper targets. I'd like to type more but I need to get ice for the cooler so Bama's drinks are cold and stop by MickyDs so he doesn't get hungry at the range. I'm lucky to have a friend like Bama.

DannyR
08-25-2012, 07:43
You are the luckiest man alive.:rofl:

SCC
08-25-2012, 09:16
:rofl::rofl:

yobohadi
08-25-2012, 09:16
Hopefully he lets you pay to top off his tank too... If he lets you pump the gas that is true friendship there! :rofl:

kyglockshooter 2.0
08-25-2012, 10:07
Hopefully he lets you pay to top off his tank too... If he lets you pump the gas that is true friendship there! :rofl:
Hmm seems as though whenever i go shooting my Father gives me that same list. Then when i screw up he yells at me and I reply should of done it your self :)

ede
08-25-2012, 13:00
Bama shot all my guns and all my ammo. I hope some of his MoJo rubs off on my guns and I can shoot like him.

pochis
08-25-2012, 15:38
hope you studied his form and learn from it.:faint:

BamaTrooper
08-25-2012, 17:11
Paul Harvey said, "...and now you know the rest of the story."

Well, the rest of this story is that Ede was asking for some recoil control tips on his TS 22 conversion. We got that settled and then worked on adjusting his sights...when we first started, all we could see was that he was hitting behind the plates.

Once we fitted his dunce hat with a set of ear muffs, things got better....until the gas station. He pumped diesel into my car...then ordered a Happy Meal at Burger King:upeyes: