Winchester Model 12 20G [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Winchester Model 12 20G

WiskyT
08-25-2012, 06:35
My buddy has a M12 in 20G with a full choke. I think it's a 26". The finish is "used". The bluing is worn thin in many areas and there are some light rust spots. There is a chip out of the but stock, but it is kind of under the recoil plate and the stock could easily be shortened about 1/4" to remove it. The gun looks like you'd expect an old, well used field gun to look. There are no adornments like scroll work etc. This gun is your basic field type shotgun that was used like it was meant to be. It's Winchester branded, not one of the store brands.

I have a cell phone pic that is pretty useless as far as displaying the finish. Can anyone tell me the approximate value for this gun? I checked gunbroker and it's pretty useless. The price swings are way too wide to be of any use.

vafish
08-25-2012, 20:51
Model 12s are very collectible, the reason you see such wide swings in prices is that some models are much more collectible than others.

To get the true value of it you really should have someone familiar with them appraise it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine