Invitation to join me at Calguns.net [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to join me at Calguns.net

BonnieB
08-26-2012, 16:04
Folks,

Calguns.net is a non-brand forum, supporting 2d Ammendment rights, particularly in California, but nationally too.

I invite our membership to drop into Calguns.net. I especially invite our GlockTalk women to review the Women's Forum there, as there is a lot of interesting information for women and discussions you will enjoy. I do

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=153

The Calguns.net Women's Forum does not tolerate abuse, hating or belittlment of anyone, but particularly of women shooters, who are after all VOTERS.

I have no intention to take membership away from GlockTalk, but join me if you have time. Stand up and be counted !

sawgrass
08-26-2012, 21:46
I went over there and read a little. It has a little different flavor than around here. Oh maybe because there were what appeared to be actual women posting.:rofl:

So in regard to your thread here and there, did you actually meet a stranger for shooting or did you listen to the majority of the posts "listen to your gut" and cancel?

BonnieB
08-27-2012, 01:23
I listened to my gut on that one. I usually do, but wanted to check with the women members. All is well.

kenpoprofessor
08-27-2012, 03:22
You know, there are some of us who've been banned from that site simply because we taunt them about being in a free state. I was there, I lived it, and decided to get the hell away from it, and was banned because I told others to do so as well.

There is no freedom in CA, and it's progressively getting worse every day, week, month, and year. There is no fight, no battle, no war, the politicians won a long time ago because they had the votes of the people to do so.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

BonnieB
09-06-2012, 12:33
You know, there are some of us who've been banned from that site simply because we taunt them about being in a free state. I was there, I lived it, and decided to get the hell away from it, and was banned because I told others to do so as well.

Clyde

Hmmm. You know, if you make yourself unpleasant to people long enough and hard enough...

What was your point in taunting people? You didn't like the state, you left. End of story. The moderators, here and at Calguns, react to people who are deliberately causing trouble. And IMnsHO, they should.

Merlin40
09-06-2012, 14:00
Folks,

Calguns.net is a non-brand forum, supporting 2d Ammendment rights, particularly in California, but nationally too.

I invite our membership to drop into Calguns.net. I especially invite our GlockTalk women to review the Women's Forum there, as there is a lot of interesting information for women and discussions you will enjoy. I do

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=153

The Calguns.net Women's Forum does not tolerate abuse, hating or belittlment of anyone, but particularly of women shooters, who are after all VOTERS.

I have no intention to take membership away from GlockTalk, but join me if you have time. Stand up and be counted !
I just went there, Bonnie, and already I like it. Different than GT, but the format is eye-friendly, and seems to be some nice folks. Thanks for the tip

Savannah11
09-14-2012, 17:56
I see we both belong to both sites. Glad to see a friendly face here and there!

BonnieB
09-14-2012, 18:20
Hey Savannah,

Yes, these are my two main "gun sites". I'm learning trap/skeet shooting. And I shoot 2-3 times a month with another Calgunner, usually mornings, it's still HOT out. If you want to ride along some time, let me know.

I'm glad you're aboard, I'm looking forward to exchanging views with you.

B

Savannah11
09-14-2012, 18:30
I have taken one trap shooting lesson.
It was a family lesson. I would love to tag along sometime! I have a Winchester 1400 12 gauge I have been using. Would love to tag along sometime.

BonnieB
09-24-2012, 12:13
I posted MrsKittys "Carjacking" story on Calguns.net with her permission, and it's getting good response. I just wanted to keep the info moving.