Once again. It's MY WIFE'S FAULT!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Once again. It's MY WIFE'S FAULT!!

CajunBass
08-27-2012, 18:28
It seems I no sooner get one gun home, and think "That's it for now," than MY WIFE gets me into trouble.

We stop by Ali Babba's this afternoon to pick up some 44 Magnum brass. That's it. She goes over to the used gun counter to flirt with the salesmen, while I go over to the reloading section of the store. When I get back over where she is, she says, "I put something on layaway for you."

Oh? You did, did you? And how much did you put down on this "surprise?" Oh, nothing. You can do that. (Why am I not surprised?) I just told them you wanted it. If you don't, I do.

And just what did you "put on layaway?" I ask... She turns to the guy back of the counter, winks and says..."Show him."

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/CajunBass/handguns/003.jpg

A 4", 66 (no dash), box, papers, tools, a dozen rounds down the tube. "We just took it in earlier this morning." S/N puts it about 1976.

Sigh...she does know me, doesn't she. I'm glad they have a liberal layaway policy. And that I had some cash left from selling off some of my more mundane stuff.

hoghunter82
08-27-2012, 18:39
Sweet looking pistol! My wife wouldn't even know what she was looking at in a gun shop. If something ever happens to you, let your wife know I'd be interested in having her shower gift guns upon me. Ha ha!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Paul53
08-27-2012, 19:43
Now there's a real keeper. The gun is too.

glock2740
08-27-2012, 20:03
Way to go CB. :cool: Your wife sounds like a great lady. :thumbsup:

Raven1967
08-27-2012, 20:27
Very nice!

The_Gun_Guru
08-27-2012, 21:11
She goes over to the used gun counter to flirt with the salesmen

Mistake #1 was bringing her to the gun shop!

Mistake #2:wavey:

NEVER let them near the used gun counter if they KNOW what they're looking for!!!!

My wife wouldn't know the difference between a SA and a DA, so I don't have to worry about her buying me guns.

Congrats.....on the gun AND the awesome wife!!!!

TGG

bac1023
08-27-2012, 21:48
That's beautiful

Congrats! :cool: