Factory ammo vs. Reloading. I'm beginning to wonder. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Factory ammo vs. Reloading. I'm beginning to wonder.

DoctaGlockta
08-28-2012, 08:31
Supply is plentiful for pistol ammo these days and prices seem to be lower. Especially for calibers like 9mm (which I don't reload). For a small time reloader (45acp) like myself I almost have to say if I didn't have components sitting around I would be tempted to just buy factory.

I originally got in to reloading 3 or so years ago because the shelves were literally empty. Not so these days. I have never seen so much supply.

Now for Rifle I feel different. Supply is plentiful but prices seem to be steep still. I am noticing that surplus rifle such as 308 and 7.62X39 seem to be drying up from my regular suppliers however.

Any of you feeling the same way?

F106 Fan
08-28-2012, 08:53
I like shooting .45 ACP and I particularly like shooting lead bullets (yes, I'm cheap!). Without much effort, I can load lead for about $120/1000 and I haven't seen factory ammo at anywhere near that price. Probably because I haven't seen factory ammo with lead bullets. Sure, there are some commercial reloaders making them but I'm not as comfortable with commercial reloads as I am with real factory ammo.

But, yes, if I could get factory ammo at a decent price, I would get out of the pistol reloading thing altogether. Reloading is not my hobby, shooting is.

I do like reloading for rifle and I finally got to use my new Redding T7 yesterday when I loaded a couple of dozen .308s. It worked very well and I like it a lot more than a conventional single stage press.

Richard

fredj338
08-28-2012, 09:34
The only thing I would not reload for would be 7.62x39, mostly because cheap bullets & brass are not readily available. I can pick up once fired brass all day at the range in most common calibers. I occassionally buy factory ammo, but conisder I save at least 50% on any caliber, quite a bit more on many, factory ammo has little interest for me.
If reloading time is the issue, just buy better gear. Better gear takes tha hassle & time component down to near zero. Some times I am making money reloading vs the same hours at work. Consider 700rds/hr on a 650, even in 9mm, that is like making $75/hr gross!

ron59
08-28-2012, 09:37
I can reload 9mm for under $11 per 100.
I'm not seeing prices ANYWHERE near that around here on the shelf, especially not 147gr stuff that's loaded to my specs.

Reload all the way.

Boxerglocker
08-28-2012, 09:51
.223 AR ammo I personally save over 50% versus bulk XM193, precision .223 rounds with heavy bullets 40 to 60% over Horandy or Black Hills match. Money isn't everything though, my rounds just shoot better out of my guns.
9mm I still load for about $90 a K, so there is saving there too. Not if you use that whole time is money enlargement maybe you could justify it. I honestly can't. I spend less time and money at the press loading with my XL650. Probably less that I would searching the internet for good deals daily or driving around spending time and money on gas to go buy it locally.

OrGlocker
08-28-2012, 09:58
Generally speaking the more you shoot, the more you reload, the more you save.

F106 Fan
08-28-2012, 10:24
Generally speaking the more you shoot, the more you reload, the more you save.

But the savings is a joke! All that really happens is you shoot more for the same money and you're still out the cost of the equipment.

Because my .45 ACP is about $120/1000, I don't mind if the entire family helps me blow up 1000 on the action pistol range on a fine morning. For the 4 of us, that's about 250 rounds each.

A thousand store-bought is probably closer to $350 and we sure wouldn't be shooting as many rounds. We would be down to about 80 rounds per person and done in about 15 minutes! Hardly worth the hour long drive! Each way... Uphill, snow, etc.

Richard

sig357fan
08-28-2012, 13:17
But the savings is a joke! All that really happens is you shoot more for the same money...
Richard

ain't that the truth!

plus, when done in bulk on a lousy day, it gives me something to do other than vegitate in front of the TV.

sig357fan

fredj338
08-28-2012, 13:20
But the savings is a joke! All that really happens is you shoot more for the same money and you're still out the cost of the equipment.

Because my .45 ACP is about $120/1000, I don't mind if the entire family helps me blow up 1000 on the action pistol range on a fine morning. For the 4 of us, that's about 250 rounds each.

A thousand store-bought is probably closer to $350 and we sure wouldn't be shooting as many rounds. We would be down to about 80 rounds per person and done in about 15 minutes! Hardly worth the hour long drive! Each way... Uphill, snow, etc.

Richard

No it is a savings, not a joke. What you choose to do with your savings is up to you. Shoot more, buy more stuff, put it in the bank, you are still saving per round. I sued to shoot about 3K/m, now I am down to maybe 1K, my gear was paid for the first year I bought it. So yes, I save quite abit, enough to pay match fees & gas to get there vs shooting factory anything. I shoot 45acp, but 9mm isn't cheap either @ $20/100.

Colorado4Wheel
08-28-2012, 13:24
Saving about 50% by loading your own, even in 9mm is not small thing. Where can you find 9mm ammo for $11 per hundred. Never mind I pay about $3.50 casting my own.

F106 Fan
08-28-2012, 13:37
No it is a savings, not a joke. What you choose to do with your savings is up to you. Shoot more, buy more stuff, put it in the bank, you are still saving per round. I sued to shoot about 3K/m, now I am down to maybe 1K, my gear was paid for the first year I bought it. So yes, I save quite abit, enough to pay match fees & gas to get there vs shooting factory anything. I shoot 45acp, but 9mm isn't cheap either @ $20/100.

I agree the cost per round is lower and there is a savings. But I'd be willing to bet that for most reloaders, the cost of shooting stays about the same. They just shoot more. In fact, I'd also bet that most pistol reloaders got into reloading just so they could shoot more for the same money.

Now, that's a worthy goal: Shoot more! But the dollars spent on shooting would, in my estimation, stay the same. You can buy more or better equipment, travel to far and distant places and all with the reduced cost of ammo. But the dollars spent remains unchanged.

Shooting is God's way of telling you that you make too much money.

Richard

F106 Fan
08-28-2012, 13:39
Saving about 50% by loading your own, even in 9mm is not small thing. Where can you find 9mm ammo for $11 per hundred. Never mind I pay about $3.50 casting my own.

Yes, but did your total cost of shooting actually go down? Or did you just shoot more and consume about the same amount of disposable income?

Richard

Colorado4Wheel
08-28-2012, 13:42
Busy Playing math games?

It went down.

Zombie Steve
08-28-2012, 13:46

Richard

Stop buying every expensive hunk of gear you come across from Dillon and you'll break even faster.

:whistling:

fredj338
08-28-2012, 18:33
As I noted, I used to shoot more than 3K/m. Ammo cost more today than back then & I am only shooting 1K/m. So i am not shooting more, but could. Cost of gas actually matters more to me than ammo since I reload all of it. It's just one of those statements that bugs me. Like Liberals calling themselves progressive, not quite true. You save money on every trigger pull, how much you pull the trigger is on you. Some months I shoot more, some less, but I always save money on my reloaded ammo vs factory.

dkf
08-28-2012, 18:38

For me it is a savings. I can reload 1000 rounds for 1/3 of what factory ammo costs. I am not shooting even close to 2/3rds more rounds than I would if I would be buying all factory ammo. How much one saves is up to the individual. To me being able to tailor loads to suit is huge bonus.

PaulMason
08-28-2012, 19:02
As I noted, I used to shoot more than 3K/m. Ammo cost more today than back then & I am only shooting 1K/m. So i am not shooting more, but could. Cost of gas actually matters more to me than ammo since I reload all of it. It's just one of those statements that bugs me. Like Liberals calling themselves progressive, not quite true. You save money on every trigger pull, how much you pull the trigger is on you. Some months I shoot more, some less, but I always save money on my reloaded ammo vs factory.

I used to shoot at an outdoor gun range 120 miles round trip 6 gal x $3 = $18 plus $300 annual fee plus ammo

Now I go to an indoor range 6 miles away.

ursoboostd
08-28-2012, 19:03
It cost me on average about half of what the shelf ammo is. Only centerfire stuff I buy off the shelf is 7.62x39

glock_19guy1983
08-28-2012, 19:12
I can reload 38 super and 45acp for less than $4 a box using my own cast bullets. none of my pistols see much factory ammo.

brisk21
08-28-2012, 19:32
Yeah, Ive saved a ton by reloading .45 ACP. I really enjoy it to. Its almost as fun as shooting. I like stocking up on primers, powder, bullets, and brass. Its fun to go to gun shows and snoop around for good prices on these things.

fredj338
08-28-2012, 21:39
I used to shoot at an outdoor gun range 120 miles round trip 6 gal x $3 = $18 plus $300 annual fee plus ammo

Now I go to an indoor range 6 miles away.

I have an indoor range about as close, I pretty much have to be dragged there. At $16/hr per person plus the real health risk of shooting indoors, I will spend money on gas & toll roads. Ammo cost has never been an issue since I started reloading 36yrs ago now.:supergrin:

F106 Fan
08-28-2012, 22:00
Stop buying every expensive hunk of gear you come across from Dillon and you'll break even faster.

:whistling:

I'm pretty sure Redding, Lee, Sinclair, Brownells and a few others are getting a piece of the action. It's not just Dillon.

I don't worry about breaking even. In fact, I don't spend a lot of time worrying about costs. Besides, it only takes a few thousand rounds to pay for just about any press. Even the 1050 is less than 10,000 rounds.

If I wasn't spending money on shooting I would be spending it on computers or sailing or some other hobby. I'm quite good at disposing of my disposable income.

Richard

shotgunred
08-29-2012, 05:57
When I first bought my 550 I had it all figured out on how many rounds I would have to shoot to break even. Now days I don't even think about it. I couldn't tell you what factory ammo cost a box anymore. I enjoy reloading and even with the increase in bullet prices I am sure I am still saving money.
I only buy 7.62x39 and 22lr.

Kentguy
08-29-2012, 06:25
DoctaGlockta,

To your orginal point, I agree some calibers I don't bother reloading because ammo is just too cheap.

Example: Just recently they opened up a new sporting goods super store just 1/2 hr from my house. I bought several boxes of Federal .22 LR (525 per box) for $13/box and several cases (10 boxes per case, 250 rounds) of Federal 12 gauge, 8 shot for $45/case. Now for as much as I shoot these I am way ahead of the game just buying them at the store.

I do save quite a bit reloading my own for all other pistol rounds I shoot. But to me one of the greatest benifits derived from my own reloads (there are many others) is just to have any amount of ammo on the shelf when I or my family want to go shooting.

No more shortages, limited quantities, price hikes, driving time to & from stores... etc. now or in the future which has been a problem up here.

Famous quotes from F106 Fan... "If I wasn't spending money on shooting I would be spending it on computers or sailing or some other hobby. I'm quite good at disposing of my disposable income."

I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

Beware Owner
08-29-2012, 09:34
Once I began reloading I started to laugh at store prices, but I don't even know what they are anymore...

Maine1
08-29-2012, 10:15
When ammo prices fall BACK to $139/1K for 308 surplus, THEN I'll buy ammo rather than reload it. Ammo is still up- you have just gotten used to it.
Components are up as well.

You shoot much more per dollar with reloads. And there si something to be said for turning out your own ammo-during the ammo crunch, i was the only guy i knew with ammo on hand.

..and there IS another election here shortly.

Beware Owner
08-29-2012, 11:17
Most of my shooting has been done with lead and under 10 cents a round by shopping at Two Alpha Bullets. It's darn near free when I cast. The best prices so far and great customer service, I don't shop anywhere else. You should check them out: http://www.twoalphabullets.com/

fredj338
08-29-2012, 12:00
I usually talk about relaoding cost in current $$, more realistic for noobs. Saying that, casting my own, primers bought in bulk 2-3yrs ago, I can shoot 45acp for the cost of 22lr. So who says you don't save any money reloading??

Beware Owner
08-29-2012, 12:37
I usually talk about relaoding cost in current $$, more realistic for noobs. Saying that, casting my own, primers bought in bulk 2-3yrs ago, I can shoot 45acp for the cost of 22lr. So who says you don't save any money reloading??

What I see is that they confuse two different expenditures and savings. When you hear someone say that you spend the same but shoot more, so you're not saving any money, what they're talking about is how much they have available to spend and how much of that they're willing to spend. If you have $200 a week to spend on shooting, whether you're reloading or not, it doesn't SEEM like savings because you're still spending $200. You're not "saving" a dime because you're now actually spending more by choice.

If you look at how much you actually shoot instead, you really get to see the numbers as they are. If you shoot 1,000 rounds a week, it's obvious that you spend 1/2 to 3/4s (or more) LESS when you reload versus purchasing ammo.

You save $$$ per round when you reload, nobody can dispute that. Now, if you choose to spend more so you can shoot more (because it's so much cheaper) with your disposable budget, that's your choice, but you can't say that you don't save by reloading.

Myke_Hart
08-29-2012, 18:40
I wouldn't sell your reloading gear just yet.

This election could be the end of store/internet bought ammo.

I bet there will be another scare for sure.

I for one am stocking my components because it could be banned in the near future.

Now I just need a backhoe.... :whistling:

DoctaGlockta
08-29-2012, 18:54

I for one am stocking my components because it could be banned in the near future.

Now I just need a backhoe.... :whistling:

I'm not ever getting rid of my reloading gear. Planning on giving it to my kids. I'm not too sure about election antics but I have about two more component purchases I need to make before November. To be honest I've been putting away primers and powder over the past few years and not shooting too much. I'm not sure exactly what I have but I'm sure I have many primers that I personally will never use. The only thing I'm a little shy on is projectiles. You finding any good deals on components or ammo locally?

sellersm
08-29-2012, 19:04
If you're gonna buy your lead projectiles, I'd recommend Z Cast Bulletz (http://zcastbulletz.com/index.html)

phil evans
09-02-2012, 18:01
I for one am stocking my components because it could be banned in the near future

i'm of the same thinking.
i've been getting some components each month.
next year components will not be any cheaper due to inflation
and might be near impossible to get due to politics.

shotgunred
09-02-2012, 18:20
Primers are the most important component and one you can't make yourself. So if your thinking about reloading buy primers first.

phil evans
09-02-2012, 18:56
Primers are the most important component and one you can't make yourself. So if your thinking about reloading buy primers first.

primers is the choke point that any savy government would go after first.

PIMking
09-02-2012, 19:16
I can reload 9mm for under $11 per 100.
I'm not seeing prices ANYWHERE near that around here on the shelf, especially not 147gr stuff that's loaded to my specs.

Reload all the way.

I can get around 9.50/50 in 9mm and around 8/50 in 45... Cant beat those prices anywhere.

Myke_Hart
09-02-2012, 20:38
I'm not ever getting rid of my reloading gear. Planning on giving it to my kids. I'm not too sure about election antics but I have about two more component purchases I need to make before November. To be honest I've been putting away primers and powder over the past few years and not shooting too much. I'm not sure exactly what I have but I'm sure I have many primers that I personally will never use. The only thing I'm a little shy on is projectiles. You finding any good deals on components or ammo locally?

I have been driving an hour to keene's depot. They got some serious stock. I also frequent Kenny at KCR. He also is always stocked but higher prices. A lot of people don't know that shooters supply just opened a reloading section/adjoining store. High retail prices but they have name brand stuff, just as high as Bass Pro. There is also reloaders supply in Jeff, IN. You need to call ahead and preorder from him because the local clubs keep him wiped, but you will pay 7% indiana tax. Just have to wait.

ROGER4314
09-03-2012, 01:02
I reload because I like doing it and I can make very high quality ammunition. I never give cost a second thought. I recently replaced my bullet casting gear that I sold long ago and will get back into casting.

The answer for you is clear. If it really doesn't ring your bell then why do it? Making reloading profitable like a business is just turning it into work.

I'm retired and I like to load on rainy days. I turn on some Classical music and crank out the rounds. I bought all of the equipment to make the less appealing tasks easier and it ends up being fun! I pull up a chair with a cushion on it, my dog comes to sit by me on the cushion and the two of us make bullets.

Flash

shotgunred
09-03-2012, 07:12
primers is the choke point that any savy government would go after first.

I doubt that most of the people in congress are gun savvy much less reloading savvy. Once they go after ammo you will probably be hearing on tv about the reloading loophole.

fredj338
09-03-2012, 10:37
I doubt that most of the people in congress are gun savvy much less reloading savvy. Once they go after ammo you will probably be hearing on tv about the reloading loophole.

Don't under estimate the evil little LIberal trolls. They will find a way. LIke the internet ammo ban they wre proposing here. Once in place, such a ban could easily be extended to primers & powder w/ a flick of the pen. Stay vigilant, vote Republican, take someone else to the polls & have them vote Republican, if you can cheat & vote twice like a liberal, do that. IT's time to stop playing fair.:steamed:

SARDG
09-03-2012, 10:45
I reload because I like doing it and I can make very high quality ammunition. I never give cost a second thought. I recently replaced my bullet casting gear that I sold long ago and will get back into casting.

The answer for you is clear. If it really doesn't ring your bell then why do it? Making reloading profitable like a business is just turning it into work.

I'm retired and I like to load on rainy days. I turn on some Classical music and crank out the rounds. I bought all of the equipment to make the less appealing tasks easier and it ends up being fun! I pull up a chair with a cushion on it, my dog comes to sit by me on the cushion and the two of us make bullets.

Flash
All of the above my exact philosophy and practice as well... except I think I need a dog.

SARDG
09-03-2012, 10:47
...if you can cheat & vote twice like a liberal, do that. IT's time to stop playing fair.:steamed:
Vote early, vote often... :embarassed:

ROGER4314
09-03-2012, 11:31
RE: Making reloading fun. I'm a bit obsessive. If there are enough components to make 2000 rounds, I'll tear into that and keep loading until all the components are used up and I'm exhausted. Then I need to store the ammo. My place is small with little room for storage. Now, I have a minimum stock of ammo for each caliber. When some of it is consumed, I reload only that much replacement stock. That keeps the hoard of ammo to a minimum and keeps reloading fun.

RE: Voting. I hated anything to do with politics and didn't give a flip about our elected officials. People like me ran this nation into the ditch as the President and Congress ran wild and stupid. There is NO way our nation will survive that attitude on the part of the voters. I am registered now and I vote! My vote is "Obama NOT" If Mickey Mouse ran against the POTUS, he'd get my vote! Romney it is..........
Remember November!

RE: dogs. Been single since 1975 and had plenty of women in my life. I got Jake, my little dog and he showed me the kind of love I've always looked for. He is good to me and looks out for me always. I do the same for him. I sent the last woman packing and she will be the LAST one! It's an absolute pleasure to NOT have a woman around!

Flash

fredj338
09-03-2012, 13:17
RE: dogs. Been single since 1975 and had plenty of women in my life. I got Jake, my little dog and he showed me the kind of love I've always looked for. He is good to me and looks out for me always. I do the same for him. I sent the last woman packing and she will be the LAST one! It's an absolute pleasure to NOT have a woman around!

Flash
I love dogs Roger, but you are starting to worry me.:rofl: WOmen are a neccessary evil, can't live w/ em, can't live w/o em. You just have to find the right one.:supergrin: Mine let's me shoot all I want, she loves to shoot with me too, even have game heads on the living room wall. So other than th enormal female stuff men have to deal with, it's better than being single.

SARDG
09-03-2012, 13:40
...other than th enormal female stuff men have to deal with...
:headscratch:

michael e
09-03-2012, 14:07
Show me a place to get 1k 44mag for 120 range. Next is the fact that I enjoy playing with new loads. If was buying factory I would have to run out every weekend to get ammo vs having few thousand rounds loaded up all the time.

ROGER4314
09-03-2012, 15:15
Women are a necessary evil.

In the 37 years since I divorced, I've had many women in my life. Since the last one left, I don't miss them one bit and I'm happier than I've ever been.

Flash

RustyFN
09-03-2012, 16:12
I agree the cost per round is lower and there is a savings. But I'd be willing to bet that for most reloaders, the cost of shooting stays about the same. They just shoot more. In fact, I'd also bet that most pistol reloaders got into reloading just so they could shoot more for the same money.

Now, that's a worthy goal: Shoot more! But the dollars spent on shooting would, in my estimation, stay the same. You can buy more or better equipment, travel to far and distant places and all with the reduced cost of ammo. But the dollars spent remains unchanged.

Shooting is God's way of telling you that you make too much money.

Richard

That could be for a lot of people. It's different for me. I shoot around the same as before I think but I started reloading three weeks after I started shooting so it's hard to tell. Also with my own cast bullets in any of the pistol calibers I shoot lead in I can load 1,000 rounds for $25. There is no way I can shoot the same amound of reloads as factory money wise.

WiskyT
09-03-2012, 20:36
Women are a necessary evil.

In the 37 years since I divorced, I've had many women in my life. Since the last one left, I don't miss them one bit and I'm happier than I've ever been.

Flash

You're doing it wrong. Make sure they all leave by 0300. Then you have them come back a week later.

And how do you manage to have the same dog since 1975?

:supergrin:

WiskyT
09-03-2012, 20:37
:headscratch:

He said normal females.

SARDG
09-03-2012, 21:03
He said normal females.
:tease: :rollingeyes: :tongueout: :courtsie:

ROGER4314
09-03-2012, 21:23
My dog Jake is 2 years old. He is a Toy Fox Terrier.

I dated women since 1975 and never re-married. Had a lot of them and they're all pretty much the same......a waste of time, money and energy.

Flash

SARDG
09-03-2012, 21:36
...I dated women since 1975 and never re-married. Had a lot of them and they're all pretty much the same......a waste of time, money and energy...
:crying:

fredj338
09-03-2012, 22:23
:tease: :rollingeyes: :tongueout: :courtsie:

You would have to be a guy to understand that comment Sardg.:supergrin:

WiskyT
09-04-2012, 16:00
You would have to be a guy to understand that comment Sardg.:supergrin:

I'm saying she's not "normal". She's above the norm. She's extra-ordinary. A normal wimmern doesn't argue the merits of various forms of ear protection on GTalk. It would be a better world if that were the norm.:wavey:

SARDG
09-04-2012, 18:03
I'm saying she's not "normal". She's above the norm. She's extra-ordinary. A normal wimmern doesn't argue the merits of various forms of ear protection on GTalk. It would be a better world if that were the norm.:wavey:
You guys talking behind my back?? No fair… reading my posts outside of Reloading. :shocked:

Honestly, I'm former Navy and I think it affected me in my formative years. :whistling:

Thanks Wisky. :embarassed:

Gpruitt54
09-06-2012, 21:25
As a totaly new reloader, as I do the calculations and I see nearly a 50% savings shooting .40 S&W. So, I am confused at the question of savings. For me, the answer is yes, it is worth doing.

There also another, larger question. How important is it for you to control the performance of the rounds? I am far from an expert on the subject. I've fired my first 50 rounds of reloads only days ago. After dealing several issues getting started, my experience at the range with my first ever reloads was epic. To think that level of control can come at a 50% cost reduction is simply beyond what words can convey.

Is reloading worth doing? I can say nothing but YES and Hell Yes! Especially when you can pick your brass from the range and recycle them. It's a no-brainer.

windpoint
09-06-2012, 21:44
My dog Jake is 2 years old. He is a Toy Fox Terrier.

I dated women since 1975 and never re-married. Had a lot of them and they're all pretty much the same......a waste of time, money and energy.

Flash

If it's got t*ts or tires it's gonna cause ya problems and money.

fredj338
09-07-2012, 08:48
As a totaly new reloader, as I do the calculations and I see nearly a 50% savings shooting .40 S&W. So, I am confused at the question of savings. For me, the answer is yes, it is worth doing.

There also another, larger question. How important is it for you to control the performance of the rounds? I am far from an expert on the subject. I've fired my first 50 rounds of reloads only days ago. After dealing several issues getting started, my experience at the range with my first ever reloads was epic. To think that level of control can come at a 50% cost reduction is simply beyond what words can convey.

Is reloading worth doing? I can say nothing but YES and Hell Yes! Especially when you can pick your brass from the range and recycle them. It's a no-brainer.

All true. A lot of focus is on cost, but loading for specific task or performance level is certainly worth doing. If you buy cheap Wolf/Tula, you get what you get. If it shoots ok, that's as good as it's ever going to shoot. For some that's just fine, but then they don't know any better.:dunno:

Gpruitt54
09-07-2012, 09:05

LMAO! Dude can I use that one? FUNNY!!

SARDG
09-07-2012, 10:07

LMAO! Dude can I use that one? FUNNY!!
I think you two assume only 'dudes' occupy this site... I've been told that women are shooters and reloaders, too. :whistling:

ETA: Some are even... military Veterans.

RustyFN
09-07-2012, 12:18
I think you two assume only 'dudes' occupy this site... I've been told that women are shooters and reloaders, too. :whistling:

ETA: Some are even... military Veterans.

They are and it's great to have you here. Used to have a couple other women that stopped by but they don't come to this part of GT any more.

SARDG
09-07-2012, 12:46
They are and it's great to have you here. Used to have a couple other women that stopped by but they don't come to this part of GT any more.
Melissa5 used to hang around here a bit I think. I still see her at GSSF matches and she's still reloading and shooting...

Colorado4Wheel
09-07-2012, 12:54
Melissa5 used to hang around here a bit I think. I still see her at GSSF matches and she's still reloading and shooting...

She must not over analyze things like everyone else. Probably a lot happier.