Another Muslim "Ally" Attack [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Another Muslim "Ally" Attack

snowbird
08-30-2012, 09:32
Another day, another Muslim "ally" shoots 3 more NATO troops in Afghanistan. Our guys are over there to train the "good" Muslims how to fight the bad Muslim Taliban. But this training mission is turning out to be just as dangerous as fighting the Muslim Taliban directly.

Meanwhile, our Usurper-in-Chief, who promised he'd stand with the Muslims (one promise he kept), backs Syrian Muslims. Syrian Muslims recently beheaded a Christian family in Zamalky, southeast of Damascus. Syrian Muslims also murdered 2 Christians on Aug. 27, using an I.E.D. Then yesterday, when Christians held a funeral for the victims, Muslims detonated a car bomb, causing from 12 to 27 deaths (reports are unclear), including 5 children.

Down in Kenya, Muslims burnt 2 churches.

Way out in Michigan, Zachary Tenner, 19, a sophomore at Michigan State U, was at an off-campus party, when 2 guys asked if he was Jewish. He said, "Yes", and was punched in the face. East Lansing Police say this isn't being investigated as a hate crime. But a burnt Koran left outside a local mosque is. ELPD is offering $10,000 for information leading to an arrest in that "hate crime", while they are apparently ignoring a beaten Jewish student. I hope there's more to this than meets the eye; I hope our police aren't that corrupt.

Now our dhimmis will begin falsely caterwauling that 'Christianity is just as bad'.:upeyes: In truth, Jesus did miracles of healing, while Mohammed did pedophilia and beheading. Followers of these 2 religions today still starkly illustrate the differences.

LASTRESORT20
08-30-2012, 10:01
Thats what the Cowards do...and their Leftist supporters "will" continue to defend and "praise" them....

Phaze5ive
08-30-2012, 21:20
We get it - you hate Muslims - but don't you think you're spotlighting it a bit here. What about Haditha and such? What about the collateral we've chalked up? I'm all for hating them but understand that we're not that great either.

kirgi08
08-31-2012, 00:00
tagged.

TreverSlyFox
08-31-2012, 00:29
NO body has clean hands but some are a lot more barbaric and bloody than others.

High-Gear
08-31-2012, 03:27
Thats what the Cowards do...and their Leftist supporters "will" continue to defend and "praise" them....

Please post a link to anyone here who has supported or praised Islam.

dbcooper
08-31-2012, 07:18
As long as we're there this crap will continue. We should have pulled out after the first year, let the Taliban rebuild and them bomb them again, and again, and again. No need for our guys to die like this.

snowbird
08-31-2012, 09:23
We get it - you hate Muslims - but don't you think you're spotlighting it a bit here. What about Haditha and such? What about the collateral we've chalked up? I'm all for hating them but understand that we're not that great either.

I hate Islam, just as I hate Nazism and communism. But I don't hate the sinners; I pray that they convert (while keeping my eyes open and my powder dry). See the difference?

Leftist smear mongers slandered 8 brave Haditha Marines, and got away with it.:steamed:

Collateral damage? It happens in war. We didn't start this war. It is an ongoing Islamic jihad to exterminate us, similar to the Armenian Genocide. Do you think Muslims lose sleep wringing their bloodstained hands over those 1.5 million innocent Christian men, women and children "collateral damage"? No more than they do the 3000 murdered innocent American civilians of 9/11 or the innocent Londoners murdered by Islamic bus-bombers.

We're not perfect, no, but leftist lies notwithstanding, we don't do murder.

P.S. God bless the English Defense League too.